Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:11 pm by Uktena

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am by Northquake94

» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:55 pm by Asta

» On The Soul, Race and Culture
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:22 am by PersistenceIsKey

» Free program for calculating planetary hours
Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:56 am by lukasondris

» Is my friend a vampire?!
Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:27 pm by AzazelStrix

» Never Give Up
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:49 pm by Uktena

» A word of caution about the A|Z guide
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:57 pm by Detralmus

» Working with Dark Energy Part 4: Visual representation of Dark Energy
Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:35 pm by PersistenceIsKey

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Detralmus

Torilei Denali

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:02 am

Good day everyone! This announcement is to bring everyone up to speed about some changes that are about to happen to this website. First of all our Admin, Jake would like everyone to know that there will be point systems implemented in this website starting today. Think of it as a reputation that you earn for every post, reply, for every referral that you bring in to the website will be awarded by points. Aside from the points, the top earners will be given a reward that you’ve always wanted. To discuss the point system further please refer below:

The Point System And The Rewards

1. For every friend/referral that you invite to the site who is interested to become a vampire, werewolf or a Witch the member will be given 25 points.

2. For every new subject and post that members will be contributing to the site 10 points will be awarded.

3. For every reply that you post to any topic/subject area on the site you will be awarded 5 points.

4. Additionally, every member can donate points to his/her preferred member. The Admins can also donate points to a post they like.

By the end of each month the points of each member will be tallied and the highest pointer will be given a reward of being changed astrally by a vampire. This applies to one person only.

The Reputation System

The Reputation System is for the post or subject that a member contributes to the website. These posts or subject matters can be cheered by other members which will earn them reputation. Everyone can cheer the post or vote for it. Every 3 months the administrators will be tallying up the top 3 members with the highest reputation and they will be rewarded by being changed physically by a vampire.

Note:

1. This is not exclusively for members who want to be a vampire. For anyone who want to become a werewolf they can start posting/earning points under the werewolf section. If they earn the highest point then they will be rewarded by being changed to a werewolf.

2. For anyone who is interested to become more adept in Magic, they can earn their points by posting or referring under the Magic section of the site. The rewards would be that they will be able to become an apprentice of a Witch.

3. We will also be posting a section which we will name “The Reason”. This is where members can post their reason why they want to be a vampire, werewolf or witch. Please take note also that this section will allow you to post your reason but ONLY Administrators will be allowed to read them.

Well then, happy posting, cheering, and replying everyone! May you learn more and be closer to your dreams.

Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg

Last edited by Charm Moonchild on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blades Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:25 am

thats really cool! and how would someone know that that person invited /showed the person this site?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:43 am

Blades Of Darkness wrote:
thats really cool! and how would someone know that that person invited /showed the person this site?

Hi Matt,

Very good question. Anyway, so this goes for everyone also. If you have referrals/friends who will be joining as soon as they sign up please ask them to add you as a friend in the site. This will then let the system know that you referred that person and you will be given the points.

Blessed Be,

― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:17 am

thats a really good idea.what about older posts that we posted here? are they counted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:29 am

WhiteDemon wrote:
thats a really good idea.what about older posts that we posted here? are they counted?

The older posts were counted. That is the points that you have under your profile. Very Happy

― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:40 am

uh yes now i can see it.sometimes i dont pay attention Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:52 am

WhiteDemon wrote:
uh yes now i can see it.sometimes i dont pay attention Very Happy

No problem Smile Happy earning!

Blessed Be,

― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: yay!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:32 pm

i just wanted to say good luck to everyone! How will the admin know if we brought a new person to the site? he will just ask the new member?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:46 pm

i have just brought a new member to the site. my friend mila. but she wanted to use my account to study the arts. does that count for having 25 points?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Torilei Denali wrote:
i have just brought a new member to the site. my friend mila. but she wanted to use my account to study the arts. does that count for having 25 points?

this question answered by charm moonchild.take a look to related posts Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:03 pm

where?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Torilei Denali wrote:
where?

i just told you Very Happy there is 2 i think yes there is 2 more posts that related to this post.she answered.just take a look Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:09 pm

oh...okay tthanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Torilei Denali wrote:
oh...okay tthanks Smile

your welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:17 pm

o and if you want to know if your a vampire, you can ask the admin or make a new topic asking him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Torilei Denali wrote:
o and if you want to know if your a vampire, you can ask the admin or make a new topic asking him

i did it before.but he had not much time so i gonna do it later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Torilei Denali wrote:

Torilei,

White Demon is correct I have answered this question in the post below it was actually asked by Blades of Darkness. Please take the time to read previous posts so that you can see if you're question have been answered. Anyway, here is my answer:

Charm Moonchild wrote:
Very good question. Anyway, so this goes for everyone also. If you have referrals/friends who will be joining as soon as they sign up please ask them to add you as a friend in the site. This will then let the system know that you referred that person and you will be given the points.

So if you're friend is using your account to study then the 25 points will not be awarded to you because well she is using your account and haven't signed up. Let her sign up, I guess that is easy and everyone will agree. Then let her add you as a friend as soon as she does the 25 points will be given to you.

Thanks and Blessed Be,

― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:28 pm

WhiteDemon wrote:
Torilei Denali wrote:

i did it before.but he had not much time so i gonna do it later

White Demon,

Again this not only for White Demon but for everyone as well, please learn to go over the topics in the site and what may have been posted in the past. If you are asking how you would know if you are a vampire, Torilei is correct Jake/Admin has answered that before. It is under the subject area "Vampires" subtopic: "Vampires in General". Jake gave a a rundown on how you can know if you are a vampire. The title of the post is "Repeated Question, Am I A Vampire, Are You A Vampire?"

Here is the link

http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com/t89-repeated-question-am-i-a-vampire-are-you-vampires

Thank you and Blessed Be,

― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:47 pm

shoot...no 25 points...owell...thank you for your halp anyways!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampireloard

PostSubject: confused   Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:49 pm

what is the 25 point thing im so confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampireloard

PostSubject: opps   Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:51 pm

nevermind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:46 pm

vampireloard wrote:
what is the 25 point thing im so confused

the 25 points probably referred to the special rewarding points given if you brought every new member into this website. Surprised

vampireloard

PostSubject: ohh   Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:03 pm

i see thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GothicDreams

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:19 pm

I can't see the announcement o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:25 pm

GothicDreams wrote:
I can't see the announcement o.o

I don't know how this happened, but it's located at the bottom of the 2nd page, with replies moving upwards.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next