Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Spell for physical change
Yesterday at 7:39 am by Crow

» Dimension Jumping
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:17 am by Crow

» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:10 am by Detralmus

» Werewolves and Immortality- A Theory
Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:46 pm by Uktena

» About Werewolves
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:48 pm by Uktena

» Tarot Magick
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:07 am by Crow

» Shapeshifting- A Basic Guide
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:30 am by Uktena

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:37 am by Detralmus

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am by Northquake94

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Detralmus

Torilei Denali

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

Questions and Requests

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostQuestions and Requests

Dear Members,

Due to the short amount of time I can spend recently on this website and me not being able to respond to all members requests through emails and messages except for those that I gave promises to back in the days when we started this forum, please ask all your questions and requests right over here in this section on the comments bellow and I'll take my time to respond to every and each one of you.

You can post your requests, ask any question related to any section in this website or any inquiry about any of the information or the rituals posted. Or you can ask questions about anything you want to learn or know about.
Also If you are in need for help please post what is your request and what kind of help do you need.

Blessed Be,
Jake Carlson
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com

Similar topics

-
» 'Flies in winter' questions
» Questions about Atlantis and Lumuria
» Lacson questions police helicopter purchase
» Our Earthly Questions About our Heavenly Home
» Additional optional questions for the round robin questionnaire and ideas lists
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Questions and Requests :: Comments

Re: Questions and Requests
Post on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:36 pm  DarkWolf*
Please help me become a werewolf
The material you shared.
Post on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:41 am  Detralmus
Aseriel Krabat wrote:
[Greetings all brothers and sisters of the left hand path.

My name is Nicolai and I have bin  studying and practicing the occult for more then 5 years now.
My physical body was still in a very young state when I first discovered this site, and sadly it was inactive during that time. Now many years past, Life was given back to this infernal website and I am very happy to see that there is still development going on.
I am glad to hear that our beloved Admin is back! Hail to you !!
Now a short warning for those young fellas that are roaming on  this Site looking for an easy way : If anyone  thinks, that the physical state of vampirism can be ontained with out any work involved, is utterly stupid and hopelessly lost. To become a litteral Vampire in the flesh, ones must dedicate them self to magickal path and practices of the left hand, and study its material, practice day by day and realize their higher self.
You must come to the realisation that you are a living god and that you creating your reality!
When i first stumbled over this site, I dedicated my self to the magical path even more because now I had a big goal that needed to be achieved. The transmutation of the flesh into a living Vampire!! All my workings, and all my practices have bin dedicated to this end goal so far and now everything is coming together, the synchronicity is amazing!!! I can feel the frequency changing around me, as my destiny is unfolding in front of me!
Sorry for the long intro but It needed to be said, it needed to be heard, as this is my statement to all my kindred spirits!
So coming to my question: In the Satanic Grimoire- Dracomeroth written by Draconis Blackthorne, the nosferatu ritual is stated in there in the same way as it is written here on the side to a 100% . So this means that the ritual was taken from the book or that this ritual is not written by him but is instead an acient ritual, which information has bin channeled from the akashic records. My question for the admin is that if you have bin a living vampire for a while now, did you turn yourself into one after this book got released ? Or did you get turned by some one else ?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

.:.Is it suitable for beginners?
Or should i better stay with my current books and workings?

~I ask because "the drakonian ritual book" by Asenath Mason,
showed me my prior mistakes, and reasons for failure.

Before that, i read religiously the grimoires "Evoking Eternity"(koetting) and "Lilith Goddess of Sitra Ahra"(black tower publishing).
But also parts of: "Black Magic of Ahriman"(kurtis joseph) "The left hand"(somnus dreadood) "qliphothic mediations"(a. mason), mason's book on Faust, and a few other books.

I also may ask:
.:. is this stereotypical black magic?
Or just "regular" black magic?
~I mean by that, if its full of xian terms and ideas.

I would appreciate your reply.

D.
Post on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:18 pm  DarkWolf*
I have no interest in becoming a vampire i want to become a werewolf
?
Post on Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:48 am  Detralmus
DarkWolf* wrote:
I have no interest in becoming  a  vampire i want  to  become a  werewolf

I wasn't speaking to *you.
I asked someone else.