Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Spell for physical change
Yesterday at 7:39 am by Crow

» Dimension Jumping
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:17 am by Crow

» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:10 am by Detralmus

» Werewolves and Immortality- A Theory
Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:46 pm by Uktena

» About Werewolves
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:48 pm by Uktena

» Tarot Magick
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:07 am by Crow

» Shapeshifting- A Basic Guide
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:30 am by Uktena

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:37 am by Detralmus

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am by Northquake94

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Detralmus

Torilei Denali

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:47 am

Today I will finish a complete guide covering every possible way and everything you need to know on how to become a vampire and all that you need to learn. So please stay tuned.
It is a complete guide to everyone out there and first time to be ever put or shared on the Internet and and a complete Q&A will be added to the guide.

Update: The info about the guide is now available at the following link;
http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com/t1231-how-to-become-a-vampire-a-z-guide-now-available#6108

Blessed be,
Jake Carlson

Last edited by Sebastian on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:06 am

Is the complete 'guide' you are going to shared with us members is kinda new ritual or some kind of initial preparation (Meditation, practise, etc) to be done before committing any of the vampiric rituals?

P/S : (Glad to see you back and exciting to finally see some new update after years!)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:14 pm

darkdiela5 wrote:
Is the complete 'guide' you are going to shared with us members is kinda new ritual or some kind of initial preparation (Meditation, practise, etc) to be done before committing any of the vampiric rituals?

P/S : (Glad to see you back and exciting to finally see some new update after years!)

Ps. Excited to see you back!
You just came back in time.
Back to top Go down
Vampiresoul

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:34 am

Admin please I am waiting for the guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss_L
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:44 pm

Vampiresoul wrote:
Admin please I am waiting for the guide

Hello. Please allow some days, as creating a guide like this can not be done in a blink of an eye, we appreciate your understanding and you interest as well.

Soon enough the guide will be here. Please stick around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer

PostSubject: mmmm   Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:24 am

been waiting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiresoul

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:24 am

What are the contents of the guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:35 pm

I am very happy that you have returned, welcome back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiresoul

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:38 am

When the guide will be finished???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Yussof

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:08 pm

I'm waiting for the guide..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiresoul

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:41 am

Admin just tell the date when the guide would be finished
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:41 pm

As with everything in life, patience is a virtue. Things always come up, you cannot expect a person like our dear admin to spend his precious time serving us hand and foot. I am sure that there are a lot of things that need to be written into this guide and so it will take time. It will come when it does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tigerzahin

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:03 pm

Tanisha22 wrote:
As with everything in life, patience is a virtue. Things always come up, you cannot expect a person like our dear admin to spend his precious time serving us hand and foot. I am sure that there are a lot of things that need to be written into this guide and so it will take time. It will come when it does.

I strongly agree with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiresoul

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:27 am

Is the guide going to be finished???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
88snomeD

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:06 am

Much gratitude and respect to you, Jake. Thank you for all you have taken upon yourself to do. This guide is much needed, as I wish to keep furthering my knowledge on this subject before I choose my path, again lol. Welcome back dude, and thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiresoul

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:16 am

Hey Jake I'm eagerly waiting for the guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aseriel Krabat

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:47 pm

When is the guide coming out ?? I hope Jake did not just vanish again like many years ago leaving us in the dark...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:38 am

Whitedemon wrote:
Nicolai wrote:
When is the guide coming out ?? I hope Jake did not just vanish again like many years ago leaving us in the dark...
he actually did mate. The guys who run this website are bunch of liars.they are laughing at our arses right now. Say hello...

I'm so sorry to break your heart Whitedemon but no we haven't abandoned anyone. We are here, we are just busy doing our businesses and yes we are here making sure everything is running normally.
Yes, the guide will be published and we understand the annoyance and all the frustration among the members. I do hope we all can wait a little more further.

Regards,
Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vampiresoul

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:31 am

Last edited by Vampiresoul on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aseriel Krabat

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:42 am

Vampiresoul wrote:
Jake I'm fed up waiting until now please  at least inform us when is the guide going to be finished

Have some patients and respect, what they provide here is free information and no one, not Jake or any one else has to do anything. It will come out when it will come out. Responds like that are the cause of the downfall of this site and will cause the admin to not reply at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regis

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:30 am

It seems that people are quite impatient here. The admin appears to be pretty busy right now. Why not just be patient and wait? As far as I've seen, all of the information on this site has been given freely, and with no obligations or anything of the kind attached to it.

Just be patient and wait. Being a vampyre is not a simple task (at least from what I've read), and making a guide for it probably takes a lot of work, and is probably difficult while balancing a work/family/social/vampyre life.
Being as old as he is, I'm sure he's is busy and has his hands full.
I think if we give him time, he'll come through.

Remember, the greatest things in life usually come to those who are patient.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iwanttobeavampire

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:10 am

MUCH RESPECT FOR THE ADMINS!

I just want to say on behalf of the believers to be a VAMPIRE.
WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR THE GUIDE!
PLEASE GIVE US ASSURANCE THAT ITS WORTH THE WAIT!

HOOORAY FOR TODAY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aseriel Krabat

PostSubject: No guidens? , doing it on my own   Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:46 pm

Soooo... I'm curious it has bin a few months now, is jake gone for good ? I would have loved to have more of a guide( as many others)as promised but nothing comes for free in live. Anyway... I have bin training in black magick ever since I found this site a century ago in order to be able to perform a ritual that will create a physical and astral methamorthis of my beeing into a Vampire. Well things are heading the right way now and I'm beginning the preparations for the work, wish me luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nataly2209

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:02 pm

It's already august 2017 and the guide hasn't been published yet, we are still waiting but i'm wondering if the admins are still going to do it or if they decided not to, i hope you will soon publish the guide or give us an answer. I understand the admins are busy but we are all still waiting. With all do respects Nataly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:10 pm

Nataly2209 wrote:
It's already august 2017 and the guide hasn't been published yet, we are still waiting but i'm wondering if the admins are still going to do it or if they decided not to, i hope you will soon publish the guide or give us an answer. I understand the admins are busy but we are all still waiting. With all do respects Nataly.

The guide shall be available next week.
Appreciate your long lasting patience...
Jake Carlson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   

Back to top Go down

How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next