Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Working with Dark Energy – Part 3: Making Dark Energy TEMPORARILY inactive
Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:41 pm by PersistenceIsKey

» How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:35 am by Detralmus

» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:26 pm by Detralmus

» Hair spell?
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:10 am by 6Earz

» Curse your enemy.
Wed May 30, 2018 8:29 am by darkdiela5

» Love charms 1.
Sat May 26, 2018 10:01 pm by darkdiela5

» Various Healing Charms.
Thu May 24, 2018 8:53 pm by darkdiela5

» Khodam - The servitor spirits.
Thu May 24, 2018 8:06 am by darkdiela5

» Victorious Charm
Tue May 22, 2018 1:09 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

Detralmus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nataly2209

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:40 pm

Thank you soo much. I'm looking forward for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nataly2209

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:46 pm

So almost two weeks have passed and the guide isn't up yet, i wonder what happened. I would reeaally appreciate the guide being up soon. Thank you for everything you have done, Nataly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:51 am

Nataly2209 wrote:
So almost two weeks have passed and the guide isn't up yet, i wonder what happened. I would reeaally appreciate the guide being up soon. Thank you for everything you have done, Nataly.

Yes, we all waiting for that guide too. It is a guide, so we can expect it could be very, very long one. Maybe admin need lots of time to finish the guide. Anyway, lets just hope he will finally put it here soon.

Sadhna Sharma*

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:41 am

1) Well as you told us that after becoming a vampire the fangs will grow automatically.. Is there's any way to hide them.. Like can we take the help of a dentist or something... Like teeth scuffing n ol..
2) well is there anything else which people can find unusual about our appearance after becoming vampire?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EdwardCullen

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:35 pm

where is the guide, its completion is vital to my others, i can help if you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EdwardCullen

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:36 pm

its kind of ironic that i know vampires and im caleed edward cullen but oh well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzazelStrix

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:17 am

At this point, I'm sincerely hoping you aren't a Twilight fan or something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EdwardCullen

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:12 pm

No I hate twilight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EdwardCullen

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:22 pm

its annoying cuase everyone thinks i like twilight and i dont, apparaently i look very similar to how he's des ribed but i dont think i do at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sadhna Sharma*

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:06 am

1) Well as you told us that after becoming a vampire the fangs will grow automatically.. Is there's any way to hide them.. Like can we take the help of a dentist or something... Like teeth scuffing n ol..
2) well is there anything else which people can find unusual about our appearance after becoming vampire?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzazelStrix

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:09 am

I'm pretty sure fangs can regrow, so a dentist might be useless in that case
Also, your skin will be a bit lighter, which may not seem weird if you're an indoors person
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crusnic

PostSubject: I don't know what I'm am but I can't control what I am either any suggestions   Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:03 am

I feel nothing neither good or bad I feel a balance people ask me for help and I show kindness but in a twisted result that heals just to destroy later. My words some how can twist people's fates and cause them great misfortune by just being around me. I feel alone I end up getting so low all the pain swells in me till it burns and all I can feel is a raging stream of hate, but it feel delicious and empowering I love it too much it's twists me further. I thirst for havoc as I feel no pain and injuries have no effect on me or my stamina I have endless energy so I purge I taste blood after it all just to stare down in this puddle and see someone once very close to me die from me then reality comes back and I live with it every day people call me crazy and I have given up the taste of blood and enjoy milkshakes I don't eat anything but sugar and nicotine intake I stay awake for a week or two at a time. I can walk in the light so doubt I'm a vampire. Is there something wrong with me can someone plz guide me to my fate. I can't keep having these outbursts I want it gone forever out of me. This source o energy it never let's me rest and the ones I loved so much haunt me I just wish for peace and relief.....or at least the means of what I am in this fate. I have done some research all I have found in my blood line at farthest back being nephilem but idk if I'm that either. Just someone hit me back with something I don't want to harm anyone else
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sadhna Sharma*

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:50 pm

Thank you AzazelStrix Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obezeal

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:09 am

Hey so I am new here and new to magic entirely. I have done some minor astral projection and that's about it but have an intense burning wish to become a vampire. Is there a way a novice like me could acheive such power and how would I go about it. Any advice or knowledge would be extremely appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:30 am

Obezeal wrote:
Hey so I am new here and new to magic entirely. I have done some minor astral projection and that's about it but have an intense burning wish to become a vampire. Is there a way a novice like me could acheive such power and how would I go about it. Any advice or knowledge would be extremely appreciated.

http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com/t31-nosferatu-pact-as-it-is-with-detailed-explanation-after
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sadhna Sharma*

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:42 pm

Whoa finally.. ☺️☺️☺️
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:00 am

Nicolai wrote:
When is the guide coming out ?? I hope Jake did not just vanish again like many years ago leaving us in the dark...

Nope He did not just vanish but trust me writing a guide of 400 pages isn't as easy as I thought, I might be releasing it divided into parts so you might not have to wait very long
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Guide will be released here   Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:03 am

http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com/publi
The Guide will be published on the above given link you will all be informed by then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com
Nataly2209

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:06 pm

Thank you Sebastian and jake , i think we can all notice there is a lot of people waiting for the guide and yes we are all tired o waiting and frustrated. What i would like to know is what do you mean exactly when you say "wait a little more further" do you mean days? Weeks? Months? Could you please please give us a date for the guide to be published? You and Jake have been telling us "soon" all along but i really need to know.
Thank you, Nataly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iwanttobeavampire

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:44 pm

Admin wrote:
http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com/publi
The Guide will be published on the above given link you will all be informed by then.

Hi Admin! We missed you!

Can we have a gentle follow up on The GUIDE? We're all waiting for this one, its like the moment of truth!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sadhna Sharma*

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:24 am

When the guide will publish? I'm waiting fr it.. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aseriel Krabat

PostSubject: Are you still there/vampire-revolution    Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Soooo, I'm curious... Are you still working on the articel Jake ? I have bin waiting for you to return to this site at least 4 years, and then you came back, out of the blue and vanished again ? Hopefully not, I guess I can wait a bit longer Smile
PS: I'm a practicing black magician and you can check me out on secrets of the gods on youtube.
I'm saying this to let you know and offer you that if you guys need help getting this forum back to life and to spread the message across, I would love to work with you in depth on subjects regarding real sanguine vampires. To much misinformation is being spread in our current time and it's time that some Humans reach the next evolutionary goal that will merge their bodys with their vampiric consciousness. Hit me up on my email if you're interested : nico.w@freenet.de.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princevamp

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:44 pm

Hello my dark brother's and sisters I'm new hear
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princevamp

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:46 pm

I'm too excited for this when is the guide going to publish ...I can't wait for it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkWolf*

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Please give us more rituals to become a werewolf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)   

Back to top Go down

How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Update)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next