Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Spell for physical change
Yesterday at 7:39 am by Crow

» Dimension Jumping
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:17 am by Crow

» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:10 am by Detralmus

» Werewolves and Immortality- A Theory
Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:46 pm by Uktena

» About Werewolves
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:48 pm by Uktena

» Tarot Magick
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:07 am by Crow

» Shapeshifting- A Basic Guide
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:30 am by Uktena

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:37 am by Detralmus

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am by Northquake94

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Detralmus

Torilei Denali

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GothicDreams

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:29 pm

thats messed up o.O hmm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:02 am

GothicDreams wrote:
thats messed up o.O hmm.

For your convenience I will paste it here yet again. I don't think its particularly hard to go through the pages dear but here you go:

Charm Moonchild wrote:
Good day everyone! This announcement is to bring everyone up to speed about some changes that are about to happen to this website. First of all our Admin, Jake would like everyone to know that there will be point systems implemented in this website starting today. Think of it as a reputation that you earn for every post, reply, for every referral that you bring in to the website will be awarded by points. Aside from the points, the top earners will be given a reward that you’ve always wanted. To discuss the point system further please refer below:

The Point System And The Rewards

1. For every friend/referral that you invite to the site who is interested to become a vampire, werewolf or a Witch the member will be given 25 points.

2. For every new subject and post that members will be contributing to the site 10 points will be awarded.

3. For every reply that you post to any topic/subject area on the site you will be awarded 5 points.

4. Additionally, every member can donate points to his/her preferred member. The Admins can also donate points to a post they like.

By the end of each month the points of each member will be tallied and the highest pointer will be given a reward of being changed astrally by a vampire. This applies to one person only.

The Reputation System

The Reputation System is for the post or subject that a member contributes to the website. These posts or subject matters can be cheered by other members which will earn them reputation. Everyone can cheer the post or vote for it. Every 3 months the administrators will be tallying up the top 3 members with the highest reputation and they will be rewarded by being changed physically by a vampire.

Note:

1. This is not exclusively for members who want to be a vampire. For anyone who want to become a werewolf they can start posting/earning points under the werewolf section. If they earn the highest point then they will be rewarded by being changed to a werewolf.

2. For anyone who is interested to become more adept in Magic, they can earn their points by posting or referring under the Magic section of the site. The rewards would be that they will be able to become an apprentice of a Witch.

3. We will also be posting a section which we will name “The Reason”. This is where members can post their reason why they want to be a vampire, werewolf or witch. Please take note also that this section will allow you to post your reason but ONLY Administrators will be allowed to read them.

Well then, happy posting, cheering, and replying everyone! May you learn more and be closer to your dreams.

Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladymc98

PostSubject: change me   Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:20 pm

I want to know if there is anyway i can find someone to change me? I've wanted this my entire life and it would make me truly happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:40 pm

ladymc98 wrote:
I want to know if there is anyway i can find someone to change me? I've wanted this my entire life and it would make me truly happy.

there always been vamps whom willing to turn you but like other members as well, you need to participate in these competitions first and win your chances (all members have the same chances, so there will be no reasons why you can't do it). famous quote from my place is ''high prize comes with efforts and determinations, not rolling/falling into your hands by itself''. Very Happy

dzanki

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:46 pm

Can I see currently competition status anywhere,like some list?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darksoul

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:28 am

why invite others people to this site?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:15 pm

dzanki wrote:
Can I see currently competition status anywhere,like some list?
Hello my friend.this competition is over for a year and the winner was me! reward was change to become a vampire and i won.but the admin of this website escaped for no reason and science that day there is no news from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS   

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A VAMPIRE! CHANGES AND REWARDS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2