Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:44 pm by Crow

» Spell for physical change
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:55 am by lukasondris

» Dimension Jumping
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:17 am by Crow

» Werewolves and Immortality- A Theory
Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:46 pm by Uktena

» About Werewolves
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:48 pm by Uktena

» Tarot Magick
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:07 am by Crow

» Shapeshifting- A Basic Guide
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:30 am by Uktena

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:37 am by Detralmus

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am by Northquake94

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Detralmus

Torilei Denali

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:33 am

For everybody who has been waiting for the guide, here is the moment of truth.
Before you read this post know this beforehand, many of you are not going to like how it's going to be, many of you will rebel and many more will be disappointed. But among all that despair, there will be a few who will follow their heart strengthened by their true faith and will rise above, as they take a plunge deep into the darkness. Now for any of you who disagrees with me after reading this or wants to persuade me otherwise, please don't. If you don't like what we have to offer you, then just go back to the forum and dive through the public sections. But if you are serious about this whole deal, message me on the forum and I shall tell you how to proceed further.
Now, previously we were going to publish a public guide to help anyone who wants to be a vampire by revealing everything a-z about vampirism, including the detailed version of many already known rituals, the aftermath, survival skills and everything you need at your current position to reach and excel in a path that lies higher above. So why do you think we took so much time till now and what do you think has changed?

Well, first of all, the guide will not be posted publicly. Second of all, the guide will not merely serve as a vampire transformation  walk-through but will serve to be a little more. As you already know Jake is among one of the elders, and so during the course of preparing this guide, a lot has happened on "the other side". As such, elders have now decided to go through another course. Now what this guide includes is very special and very rare, due to which we cannot post it publicly.
This guide will now include many personal detailed rituals linked to the elder demons. These are special rituals which is a add-on to the already detailed rituals in the guide. Of course the guide also includes everything else including survival techniques and everything else that you might need to know. And finally, this guide is NOT FREE. Anyone who wants to back off now, feel free to go back.

Now this guide will only be handed over in a hardcover printed version and not in any other form. There are also some secret rituals which will allow you to be transformed by the elder demons. These rituals are special and gathering these is what have kept us from publishing the book so far. If transformed by the elders, the individuals will then be called upon for a greater cause, the details of which is not to be revealed here. Rest individuals can use the other sections of the guide which includes all the info about vampires that you need for your expedition and use the other detailed rituals to get turned into an immortal being.
Now since the book is to be made available in a printed version, there is a cost for printing, packaging, shipping and other charges. For that, the cost of this guide is $50 each. And you can only buy one book at a time.
Now a few of you might ask that why are we suddenly squeezing you all for money. I’ll give you 3 quick counter-arguments;
1) We are making no profit by taking money from you. The book has its own cost for publication and its dispatch. Hence, you are only paying the price associated with publishing a physical book. You can go to any store and buy a manuscript ranging from $50-$100 and not bat an eye. But this book is not just a manuscript you can get from the store. This has been specially crafted and written for a special purpose. ALL THE INFORMATION IN THE BOOK IS PRICELESS and that information is free. You only need to pay the charges to get that information printed in a physical book and the charges for the shipment. So this price is something that you pay in order to get something in return, we are not making any profit from this and neither is that our intention here.
2) This also ensures that all those wanna-bes are kept far away who takes all this matter as a role-playing joke or just want to dabble into magick because they think it would make them look cool among others. This is only for individuals who are serious about this entire thing.
3) If you think we are exploiting you for money then feel free to check the forum. It is filled with free info that you can find and help yourself out with. We have our public section which is just right for you.

Now the book is ready and published and there is nothing to wait for. If you want to spread the words among your personal groups or any close friend who you think might be benefited by this book, feel free to forward this message to anyone.
If you have any doubt about the book and anything related to that (and only if you are interested) then comment below and I shall get back to you.
In case you are interested to buy it, you can reach me through private message on this forum, or you can mail me at
sebastianblack@outlook.com
The payment link will be shared with you, where you can provide your shipping details. The time for shipping may vary upon the location and will range from 7-21 days.
Book Cover

PS: Just like the guide, all other promises will be fulfilled. But know this that it might take a lot more time. All we ask for is patience. Know this that we are not spending our lives only on preparing these guides and mentoring other people. We also have other pressing issues to deal with. But apart from everything, we apologize for the such an extended delay.

Blessed be.

Regards,
The Wamphry Clan.

Last edited by Sebastian on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: .:. i welcome the idea - and wanna know more about it   Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:38 pm

This might seem off-topic, but i ask the authors and supposed vamps to read
and think about my questions.

So its more than guide. Its more than one of those
"109 ways to make nice cake" books, but it is,
a transformative pathworking with multible options?
-A grimoire? Maybe more than that:

Is it more than a book on "how to x to achieve y",
is it more than a tutorial to achieve goal z,
but something that could replace the position of bibles and silly pseudo eastern life-guides?

Personally, i wouldn't actually need more than a guide,
but due to the social vacuum, left by religion and the dying "light" of nihilism
~people have a lack of identity and culture.

Japan does this better than us. They keep traditions -even with not believing in them anymore. They kept their identity.

But we western people, have only our goals -which are often hindered by our escapism habits. We try to hide in silly ideas like feminism and sjw, the new left, being fan of something, fantasies and dreams without action, the social Luftschlösser of the internet -et cetera.

YOU GUYS, you stated that you hold on to some utopian ideals,
and that you want to bring forth a more potent society, a supposedly better society.

I ask you: is this one of your tools, to achieve it?
~Or just a neat thing to sell, something to financially support your cause?
(Whatever that is.)
Right. Of course you know! Its like to give a needy child a gun, to enforce its naive wishes. -No, more like giving all children with that mindset a gun!

Since the times of stagnant orders is over, you want this guide, for a more passive aggressive approach to make only people pass your 'tests', which you could actually tolerate on the long run. Riiight?

You wanna decide "who enters your house and who is not".
I understand that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:23 pm

Detralmus wrote:
This might seem off-topic, but i ask the authors and supposed vamps to read
and think about my questions.

So its more than guide. Its more than one of those
"109 ways to make nice cake" books, but it is,
a transformative pathworking with multible options?
-A grimoire? Maybe more than that:

Is it more than a book on "how to x to achieve y",
is it more than a tutorial to achieve goal z,
but something that could replace the position of bibles and silly pseudo eastern life-guides?

Personally, i wouldn't actually need more than a guide,
but due to the social vacuum, left by religion and the dying "light" of nihilism
~people have a lack of identity and culture.

Japan does this better than us. They keep traditions -even with not believing in them anymore. They kept their identity.

But we western people, have only our goals -which are often hindered by our escapism habits. We try to hide in silly ideas like feminism and sjw, the new left, being fan of something, fantasies and dreams without action, the social Luftschlösser of the internet -et cetera.

YOU GUYS, you stated that you hold on to some utopian ideals,
and that you want to bring forth a more potent society, a supposedly better society.

I ask you: is this one of your tools, to achieve it?
~Or just a neat thing to sell, something to financially support your cause?
(Whatever that is.)
Right. Of course you know! Its like to give a needy child a gun, to enforce its naive wishes. -No, more like giving all children with that mindset a gun!

Since the times of stagnant orders is over, you want this guide, for a more passive aggressive approach to make only people pass your 'tests', which you could actually tolerate on the long run. Riiight?

You wanna decide "who enters your house and who is not".
I understand that.
I'm guessing you already know the "answer" man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALLMEMBERSIGNOREMYPOSTS

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:07 pm

Last edited by ALLMEMBERSIGNOREMYPOSTS on Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:57 pm

PersistenceIsKey wrote:
Fantasic! Cannot wait to eventually peruse this book.

But with the addition of the price, certain questions do arise.

One, for example: What's to stop someone from buying this book, copying it into their computer and creating a PDF file of it or such and posting it online for all to see. This goes especially for those who are without

In my mind, this addition of price does not only count for the creation of the book but also helps the overall struggle that we are familiar with, which is utterly fantastic!

There are some, though, who may not understand and and/or may not care that a lot of work has gone into this. They also may not yet understand the greater meaning of things.

Sadly, nowadays, people in this world who lack honour and may only be thinking about what they think is right, without actually considering the people behind writing the book and the bigger picture.

My question is that how do you plan on combating those matters? As it would be ignorant to believe such matters will not arise.

Perhaps you have certain guidelines created for the these purposes and people who purchase the book to follow? Although at the end of the day it all comes to the conclusion with one thing. Honour. Which is a rare thing nowadays.
--
Also a question on the following editons. Will the purchasers of the original book recieve free updates that will be put into the editons to follow?

Glad to see you back notsoFE.
Like always, a very valid question. The reason we are compelled to make this edition exclusive is only because of the additional "secret elder rituals" we were asked to include in the guide. Apart from that, the aftermath, survival sections and anything else is quite generic to the vampire community (still unknown by the mankind though). Hence, even if a member breaks our code of honor and conduct such a detestable act, then we truly can't help them.
Again, like I said, the exclusivity and our personal concern is only regarding a few special rituals which are linked to the elders. As such, the team has ensured that each physical book is especially enchanted, so that those "special spells" are only linked to the book itself. Consider this as your own personal book of shadows or your personal talisman that shall help you with those spells.
That is why we are insisting to buy the hardcover books. Once the required number of people are turned by those special spells, rest of the turning will be considered as generic. Afterwards, we are not much concerned, because we have been providing all our help free of cost for the past 7 years and we only want more of our members to get turned and gather all the knowledge that they can from us. We do not seek any personal profit through the price on this guide but instead we are just trying to keep some of the "exclusive knowledge" concealed within a selective individuals.
I hope you are already getting a slight picture of what I am trying to portray here; because like I have already mentioned before, we cannot disclose the full details about the matter right now.

Regarding your second doubt, yes all the amendments or any additional update for the Vampire A|Z guide will be provided free of cost to the all the holders of this current edition. But for the other guides, apart from the current vampire guide (e.g. werewolf, hybrid etc.), that we MIGHT publish in the future, that is still to be discussed upon.

Regards,
Sebastian Black
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALLMEMBERSIGNOREMYPOSTS

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:04 am

Last edited by ALLMEMBERSIGNOREMYPOSTS on Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: .:.   Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:42 am

Ebooks, doesn't have to be .pdf: are terrible.
~ i can not value a virtual peace of #### regardless how useful it may be.

I have over a dozen grimoires in that form, yet i don't wanna lock myself to a fragile and needy electric device ~its still a shame that i didn't read most of them.
Personally: i need paper.

"honour" -this is what i felt as i hold books like "the black book of azathoth" or "black magic of ahriman" in my hands. A powerful aura, and the feeling of a key mechanism being activated in your spine releasing all sorts of sensations.

Or things like: my used up copy of "lilith goddess of sitra ahra" -i have two of them, one for keeping and one for using. I respect that book -as it shows that has been used, and i can feel how the repeative readings and bleeding have charged it. Still, i use it as a tool. Thats what it is. And if a tool cant take a beating, then its maybe worth to look for something else.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing: I have plans for a certain project: opening up a pyramid shaped temple/[occult]libary, your post reminded me of lovecraft, as the necronomicon was under lock and key, not attainable for the average person. This guide, could be handled just the same. Only some VIP-members of the pyramid would be able to get their hands on those kind of books.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Filia

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:01 pm

So u r allowed to publish that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:53 pm

Filia wrote:
So u r allowed to publish that?
Of course we are allowed to publish it and we already have. I do not get what you wanted to ask with your question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Filia

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:10 am

Sorry Sebastian,

dont misunderstand me but im surprised that its allowed to be published. I remember the time when it was first Rule not to tell that Vampires exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crow

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:32 pm

It's actually a thought that's crossed my mind as well. You've mentioned a couple of times that you're excited for people to receive their copies, but why exactly is that? A sudden influx of self-made, ignorant vampires seems like the sort of thing you'd want to avoid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: We need a selective newborns   Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:42 pm

We covered those questions multiple times before after the release of the latest guide.
The guide is not made 100% public it is only handed to selective few who we choose after they decide to purchase the guide and they go through hardcore screening by our mentors before handing them the guide.
And the guide is only limited to 50 copies only. And this is why we made it a hardcover and made it available only through purchase just right after the interested member contacts us by email and we do our part on the background check etc before providing him with the purchase link.
As to why we are offering this chance it is somehow a little bit confidential but I will let you members know that we need 50 successful transformation (50 newborn vampire) this is why we are reaching out to some lucky chosen.

I hope this cover most of your questions even though there is no clear answer to why we need 50 chosen newborns but this remains a coven internal matter that we cant share publicly.

Blessed be,
Jake Carlson
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com
Filia

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:03 pm

I can already imagine why you need 50 newborns. Still, it's very risky to do that this way. The others are not sleeping and, like me, will surely find their way here and that can not be in your senses. The link to buy the book has been shared and shared on the Internet. Anyone can see the book trace the trail back to you. I just do not think the big old people really wanted it that way. They are in the business for too long and are aware of the risks. Were not so many people killed earlier and even today to keep the secret? Making it public is very frivolous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:10 pm

Filia wrote:
Sorry Sebastian,

dont misunderstand me but im surprised that its allowed to be published. I remember the time when it was first Rule not to tell that Vampires exist.

I think you misunderstood. The rule is, as a vampire, we cannot go out in the public and expose our true identity. We cannot break the line between belief and reality. For example, let's say when we say a Bible can help you to get closer to God, for believers, it will serve as a medium to do so; but for the rest of the world, it is just a fantasy in the mind of the people who possess it. So we have a line that separates the belief and the truth. Now what happens, if God himself appears before all the mankind and shows who he really are. Now the line of separating belief and the reality breaks apart. Even the most skeptical and ignorant person will now be forced to accept the truth, because now it is about acceptance and not about belief. You can take a hint from here. We are not exposing ourselves. We are just providing a means for the believers, to help them get closer to their own Gods (the Infernal Lords). For the rest of the world, this is just a SCAM or a book filled with jibber-jabber. We do not care about the rest of the world. We have not provided these people any proof of what we are, we are not exposing anything to anyone. The people of this community is built on trust and belief, and that is what we are counting on. That is all we need, the rest of the world can be damned by the stroke of time. If we grant powers to those ignorant mass, only then we will risk its abuse. The people who have faith, are usually more dedicated to the cause and hence there is very slight risk of any abuse of the powers. So we are focusing on our community for now.
If not helping and turning people (for our own personal calls) was prohibited, do you think this website would even exist. Do you really think we would have bothered for the past 7 years to help and mentor people all around the world? Think again on that thought. Maybe you will get the idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Filia

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:14 pm

But as you can easily see Sebastian quite a few people come here who believe in finding vampires here. Some users have been contacted here with begging and begging to be changed. Do not you think that stands out? I do not mean it, I'm just worried and just can not imagine that was approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Filia

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:15 pm

By the way sorry for my terrible English Very Happy i try my best
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:16 pm

Filia wrote:
I can already imagine why you need 50 newborns. Still, it's very risky to do that this way. The others are not sleeping and, like me, will surely find their way here and that can not be in your senses. The link to buy the book has been shared and shared on the Internet. Anyone can see the book trace the trail back to you. I just do not think the big old people really wanted it that way. They are in the business for too long and are aware of the risks. Were not so many people killed earlier and even today to keep the secret? Making it public is very frivolous.

We were not hoping to reveal about the limited copies because our community is huge and we didn't want a mass panic due to the limited numbers.
Now a similar query has been raised before, and I think you should take a read to get a slight idea.
Sebastian wrote:
PersistenceIsKey wrote:
Fantasic! Cannot wait to eventually peruse this book.

But with the addition of the price, certain questions do arise.

One, for example: What's to stop someone from buying this book, copying it into their computer and creating a PDF file of it or such and posting it online for all to see. This goes especially for those who are without

In my mind, this addition of price does not only count for the creation of the book but also helps the overall struggle that we are familiar with, which is utterly fantastic!

There are some, though, who may not understand and and/or may not care that a lot of work has gone into this. They also may not yet understand the greater meaning of things.

Sadly, nowadays, people in this world who lack honour and may only be thinking about what they think is right, without actually considering the people behind writing the book and the bigger picture.

My question is that how do you plan on combating those matters? As it would be ignorant to believe such matters will not arise.

Perhaps you have certain guidelines created for the these purposes and people who purchase the book to follow? Although at the end of the day it all comes to the conclusion with one thing. Honour. Which is a rare thing nowadays.
--
Also a question on the following editons. Will the purchasers of the original book recieve free updates that will be put into the editons to follow?

Glad to see you back notsoFE.
Like always, a very valid question. The reason we are compelled to make this edition exclusive is only because of the additional "secret elder rituals" we were asked to include in the guide. Apart from that, the aftermath, survival sections and anything else is quite generic to the vampire community (still unknown by the mankind though). Hence, even if a member breaks our code of honor and conduct such a detestable act, then we truly can't help them.
Again, like I said, the exclusivity and our personal concern is only regarding a few special rituals which are linked to the elders. As such, the team has ensured that each physical book is especially enchanted, so that those "special spells" are only linked to the book itself. Consider this as your own personal book of shadows or your personal talisman that shall help you with those spells.
That is why we are insisting to buy the hardcover books. Once the required number of people are turned by those special spells, rest of the turning will be considered as generic. Afterwards, we are not much concerned, because we have been providing all our help free of cost for the past 7 years and we only want more of our members to get turned and gather all the knowledge that they can from us. We do not seek any personal profit through the price on this guide but instead we are just trying to keep some of the "exclusive knowledge" concealed within a selective individuals.
I hope you are already getting a slight picture of what I am trying to portray here; because like I have already mentioned before, we cannot disclose the full details about the matter right now.

Regarding your second doubt, yes all the amendments or any additional update for the Vampire A|Z guide will be provided free of cost to the all the holders of this current edition. But for the other guides, apart from the current vampire guide (e.g. werewolf, hybrid etc.), that we MIGHT publish in the future, that is still to be discussed upon.

Regards,
Sebastian Black

Now as you can see that we have already answered this. The rituals in this book are special. Each book is enchanted with a special binding magic so that only the possession of this book guarantees the success of the rituals. For the rest of the non-believers, this is just a book filled with rubbish and false-believes.
Now since we have already revealed it now, there are only 50 books because of the 50 newborns that are required. We will sell 50 books to only our Wamphry community. Each of them will be turned using the magic which is linked to those 50 books. Once 50 people are transformed, no more transformation will be done and those special "elder rituals" won't work anymore. So feel free anyone to post it online if you want. You will only find some enchantments written in ancient languages which make no sense to the mortal world. The rest of the info in the guide does not threat us. Those are generic and we have only explained them to the details. The survival and after-effect parts also do not pose us any risk of exposure.

Last edited by Sebastian on Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Filia

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:19 pm

Well then I hope that everything goes well and you get no unpleasant visitors
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re   Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:24 pm

Filia wrote:
Well then I hope that everything goes well and you get no unpleasant visitors

We appreciate your concerns and we know your questions are valid and only concerns the safety of our kind. But fear not, we have been hiding our identities since the inception of the mankind. We know how to work through hidden channels, so there is no way that someone can track us through the purchase link. If they try to track the man behind the link, they will end up chasing a ghost. We use false identities and psedo-names for all our dealings and hence we do not fear back-tracing or any such modern threats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Filia

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:32 pm

Then I am reassured Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: .:. Wow .:.   Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:06 pm

I feel humbled, to say the least.
~I thought of like 200 books, or more.
But now i realize, that this chance was especially rare.

This is better than winning the lottery.

This all reminds me of a few lines, which i memorized:

et incarnatus est de nocte premuntur gravida quis me magna deum genetrix omnes creaturae factae sunt

---

O dea tenebris mater immortalibus puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur mea lux vestra absorbere liceat mihi locus ad tenebras sicut ex utero immortales filios tuos in ulnis quibus invocaverit te frater O lunae lumen puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur me duce tenebris sunt I ita erit renatus

~i used to chant these passionately
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:13 pm

I would delete that post, Sebastian. Like you said, we do not want a panic.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:32 pm

Uktena wrote:
I would delete that post, Sebastian. Like you said, we do not want a panic.

I'm from germany, and the others from other places on the globe,
50 people spread that thin don't do much.

Besides: Who believes in vampires anyway?

I even have a hard time to explain to people, that there is a astral plane XD

Most people won't believe most of the stuff that is day to day stuff for people in the occult. ~Hell, i'm still surprised how greater brothers and sisters, work on a daily bases with demons -which are considered """evil""".

Some have even developed a romance or friendship with them.
~I know a witch who loves to do some BDSM with Azazel, and another which prefers spiritlovers over humans, cause they can get more intense Razz

But average people don't even get that words hold power,
that there are forces and entities beyond this cruse matter.

For the average human, is it already a "great change" to become vegan, or to walk the stairs instead of taking the elevator. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:46 pm

That is true. My own significant other is on the other side.

In any case, I should probably prep for in case I cannot get my hands onto the guide. Not the type to give up, and I believe I've been led to this site for a reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:27 pm

Uktena wrote:
That is true. My own significant other is on the other side.

In any case, I should probably prep for in case I cannot get my hands onto the guide. Not the type to give up, and I believe I've been led to this site for a reason.

I don't believe in coincidence, but good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   

Back to top Go down

How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next