Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Spell for physical change
Yesterday at 7:39 am by Crow

» Dimension Jumping
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:17 am by Crow

» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:10 am by Detralmus

» Werewolves and Immortality- A Theory
Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:46 pm by Uktena

» About Werewolves
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:48 pm by Uktena

» Tarot Magick
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:07 am by Crow

» Shapeshifting- A Basic Guide
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:30 am by Uktena

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:37 am by Detralmus

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am by Northquake94

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Detralmus

Torilei Denali

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Uktena

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:52 pm

Well... wish me luck. I contacted Sebastian- I'll be getting a copy.

Fwooo... I'm nervous lol. I really, really hope this is the real deal. Honestly want this to be real, so much. Started this journey twelve years ago, a conclusion would be... phenomenal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: .:. Nice :D   Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:39 pm

I'm glad that you will receive a guide also Smile

~I'm excited!
I wish you all sorts of luck, since you could become my sister
in a few weeks. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:44 pm

Yeah, I suppose that would be true. Here's to an everlasting friendship in the future, eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:56 pm

Uktena wrote:
Well... wish me luck. I contacted Sebastian- I'll be getting a copy.

Fwooo... I'm nervous lol. I really, really hope this is the real deal. Honestly want this to be real, so much. Started this journey twelve years ago, a conclusion would be... phenomenal.

Have faith, friend. Jake has mentioned before the reason why the guide is limited to 50 copy because they need 50 successful newborn vamps. Personally for me, this is one of the reasons to believe that anyone whom has been granted with this rare opportunity to owned the guide, will be succeed.

P/S : Just like you, I am gonna get that copy too so lets wish each other good luck. Very Happy

Detralmus

PostSubject: .:.   Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:16 pm

Well "everlasting friendship" sounds way too utopian,
but i guess we should at least *try* to get along Smile

An eternity is more than enough time to make enemies.

So this vampire things seems more like family:
even if we get on each other's nerves we *try* to stick together.

But what do i know, right? Surprised

~~Good luck for all of us!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:56 pm

Honestly... I'm pretty easy going. You'd have to try awfully hard to make an enemy out of me. I'm sure we'll get along. Smile

You too, Dark... fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: .:.   Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:19 pm

Oh my D: don't tell me.....that you could actually like me?

o~(°O° ' )~o oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit...

i don't know how to handle that..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
williamjeet

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:35 pm

Hi guys am desperately wanting to become a vampire I searched the whole net then came across this site please tell me a successful and easy spell to become a vampire (easy) email me on williamjeet15@gmail.con please I beg u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:36 pm

williamjeet wrote:
Hi guys am desperately wanting to become a vampire I searched the whole net then came across this site please tell me a successful and easy spell to become  a vampire (easy) email me on williamjeet15@gmail.con please I beg u

I'm afraid you'll find no such thing here. The recommended method/ ritual on this site is located here.

http://www.wamphry.com/t31-nosferatu-pact-as-it-is-with-detailed-explanation-after

Asides from this, it's up to you to read the forum and decide what to do. Or, you could purchase the guide assuming you have the money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
williamjeet

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:06 am

Thanks UKTENA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DedicationToVampire2

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:04 pm

I'll be getting a copy as well.Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regis

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:49 pm

I wasn't entirely sure about purchasing the book when I saw the e-mail, but something in my gut is telling me that I should do it.
I'm hoping to get a copy ASAP.

I'm so glad you guys came through on this.
We all appreciate it <3

Out of curiosity, does this book ship anywhere in the world? Or only to specific countries?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XENA_GHOSTWALKER

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:07 pm

My account was hacked by someone not on this site so I can no longer get up dates of when my book will arive because I no longer have access to my gmail account I've bought the book but Sebastian or anyone on book team message me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DedicationToVampire2

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:29 pm

Feels good knowing that my book will come this week or next week. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devin_Shane

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:33 pm

I almost forgot about this forum until I got an email about the book. The last time I was on here was about 4 years ago, and my beliefs have changed a lot since then. You know just curious but has anyone on this forum actually become a vampire? Or had success with these rituals?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:43 pm

Devin_Shane wrote:
I almost forgot about this forum until I got an email about the book. The last time I was on here was about 4 years ago, and my beliefs have changed a lot since then. You know just curious but has anyone on this forum actually become a vampire? Or had success with these rituals?

Glad to see old members returning back to this forum. Well, if you still pursue the dream to become one, then just go for it. This is probably once in lifetime opportunity that we all have been waiting for. Anyway, as far as I remembered, Angelofdeath has shared his experience with the guide book which you will find through this link.

http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com/f263-share-your-success-experiences

Northquake94

PostSubject: A-Z Guide -- When are new requests generally received?    Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:09 pm

Hello all,

This entire opportunity is beyond amazing. I know it's only been about a month since announcing the arrival of the A-Z Guide, but a guide like this I'm sure will be dispersed to those lucky 50 pretty rapidly. And in all honesty, I've been obsessing over it since I requested one yesterday or the day before (losing track of time).
Anyway, I hope I don't come off as impatient by asking this, and my apologies if I do... but does anyone know if I've gotten in on time? If there is still at least one more in stock as I type this message? I've been searching for the real deal since I was a kid (~11 yrs old), and so by now I think I have a pretty clear idea of what's real and what's not. This feels VERY real. I'm more than ready to proceed forward... I'm ready to be screened, questioned, the whole shebang... I have faith in this and I want this guide, so so badly. You know, I've done blood rituals to various Gods/Goddesses asking them to guide me to my goal, I've worked on adjusting my frequency to match that goal, and this is the most recent place I've "stumbled upon"... so I don't believe this is any coincidence that I've found this site and this guide.

Well, thanks in advance for any info and/or input ~
KC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:11 pm

Northquake94 wrote:
Hello all,

This entire opportunity is beyond amazing. I know it's only been about a month since announcing the arrival of the A-Z Guide, but a guide like this I'm sure will be dispersed to those lucky 50 pretty rapidly. And in all honesty, I've been obsessing over it since I requested one yesterday or the day before (losing track of time).
Anyway, I hope I don't come off as impatient by asking this, and my apologies if I do... but does anyone know if I've gotten in on time? If there is still at least one more in stock as I type this message? I've been searching for the real deal since I was a kid (~11 yrs old), and so by now I think I have a pretty clear idea of what's real and what's not. This feels VERY real. I'm more than ready to proceed forward... I'm ready to be screened, questioned, the whole shebang... I have faith in this and I want this guide, so so badly. You know, I've done blood rituals to various Gods/Goddesses asking them to guide me to my goal, I've worked on adjusting my frequency to match that goal, and this is the most recent place I've "stumbled upon"... so I don't believe this is any coincidence that I've found this site and this guide.

Well, thanks in advance for any info and/or input ~
KC

I am afraid only admins know of how many guide still remains. Initially, they don't want to reveal the number of copy which is understandable. As you can see, the members of this community is quite big and it can cause panic. Based on this, I don't think they want to reveal the number of guide left to public( although I assure you that you are not the only one with such curiosity).

We, especially the old members has been waiting for this for quite a long time. Anyway, I assumed you've mailed Sebastian for the book so I wish you good Luck in getting one of those lucky tickets. Very Happy

Northquake94

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:09 pm

darkdiela5 wrote:

I am afraid only admins know of how many guide still remains. Initially, they don't want to reveal the number of copy which is understandable. As you can see, the members of this community is quite big and it can cause panic. Based on this, I don't think they want to reveal the number of guide left to public( although I assure you that you are not the only one with such curiosity).

We, especially the old members has been waiting for this for quite a long time. Anyway, I assumed you've mailed Sebastian for the book so I wish you good Luck in getting one of those lucky tickets. Very Happy

Thank you for the reply, darkdiela :} and for the good luck... Same to you! I hope we'll be in contact if it so turns out that I am blessed with the opportunity as well. Very Happy I contacted Sebastian a day or two ago about it, so I am awaiting his response now. I do wonder... if those of us who have sent the request are being watched by the elders somehow. You know-- assessed. It's incredibly exciting. Anyway, I'll let you know how things go.
All the best,
KC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:44 pm

Hello, I am posting here because I have not yet received my shipping information, and have not received contact in regards to it in over a week.

I'm gonna be honest, I'm kind of worried about you guys. Hoping that you haven't metaphorically bitten off more than you can chew with all of this. Please contact me soon if possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aseriel Krabat

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:13 pm

I´m waiting too, be patient, they are busy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:17 pm

The book is secondary until the full 21 business days have passed. More, I'm worried about Sebastian and Matthew. I heard things were hairy, and they've been quiet. Quiet enough that I'm worried someone could be hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha22

PostSubject: PLEASE READ!!!!!   Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:40 pm

The update regarding the guides can be accessed via the following link-

http://www.wamphry.com/t1255-update-on-how-to-become-a-vampire-a-z-guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LunaFangs

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:17 am

Excuse me but can anyone tell me how to become a vampire cuz I'm 14 and I can't buy it plus my mom will kill me, so please can anyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:45 pm

Tanisha22 wrote:
The update regarding the guides can be accessed via the following link-

http://www.wamphry.com/t1255-update-on-how-to-become-a-vampire-a-z-guide

Tanisha, I cannot use the link- the site appears as offline to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)   

Back to top Go down

How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next