Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Spell for physical change
Yesterday at 7:39 am by Crow

» Dimension Jumping
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:17 am by Crow

» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:10 am by Detralmus

» Werewolves and Immortality- A Theory
Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:46 pm by Uktena

» About Werewolves
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:48 pm by Uktena

» Tarot Magick
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:07 am by Crow

» Shapeshifting- A Basic Guide
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:30 am by Uktena

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:37 am by Detralmus

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am by Northquake94

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Detralmus

Torilei Denali

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

6Earz

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

A word of caution about the A|Z guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastian
Admin

PostA word of caution about the A|Z guide

We have recently encountered an unexpected and a grave incident in the forum today when one of our community member tried to mishandle our A|Z guide. To avoid mass panic, we are releasing this newsletter to inform everyone that the member has already been personally contacted by our team and one of our mentor is now dealing with the situation on a real-time basis.

Our team would like to mention this again to everyone who has already purchased the manuscript or anyone who is interested to buy it in the future, to not to take this guide lightly. We’ve already mentioned it multiple times that the guide now includes some of the most powerful and ancient rituals which are especially crafted by the elders and hence these are some of the most potent magick on earth which now accompanies this version of guide. To ensure the safety of our members, we have already included all the necessary warnings and instructions at the very beginning of our guide. And we urge all our members to read through those instructions before proceeding ahead. Before confirming any purchase, we have already mentioned it to each buyer and now we would like to publicly declare that before commencing through any spell, do notify one of the Admin team member and also read through the whole guide in detail and understand it from every chapter. Only begin with the ritual once you have completed your teachings which are provided through the guide.

We are both utterly concerned and slightly disappointed, knowing that even after giving so much effort and our time in the publication of this manuscript, still “some” of our members are taking this potent asset mockingly and just dabbling into the rituals without prior preparation. As a part of our community, we trust our members not to abuse the power which is granted to you all, but we cannot control if some of us start to walk blindly during this journey. Remember in order to utilize the full potential of the ‘fire’, we must first learn to safely yield it and then learn to use it. If acted upon impulsively, we will only risk burning ourselves, which is not the goal here. Considering all the possible risks that an individual might be subjected to, we have already provided all the necessary warnings, all the relevant instructions, all the detailed rituals and all the after-effects that follows through. We would kindly request all our members to go through them before proceeding.

As all of you are a valuable part of our Wamphry Shadows community, we strongly urge all of you to proceed with caution. Please, stay safe and act smart.

Blessed be.

-
Regards,
The Wamphry Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Joyce Meyers word from the Lord ministered to me- hope it ministers to you
» spoken word in dream
» need a word/more confirmation,comfort on these things
» Prophetic Word inspired by God for all Ears.
» A word for me from my pastor HELP
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

A word of caution about the A|Z guide :: Comments

Re: A word of caution about the A|Z guide
Post on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:35 pm  Uktena
It is sad that someone would shell out $50 and still treat this like a game.

But perhaps this could be remedied by a modification on the enchantment of new books? My guess is that the current enchantment acts as a conduit to the entities required for the transformation (acting as sort of a greenlight for them, alerting them that the person with the book has gone through proper channels??)- as stated in another post this helps prevent people from simply uploading the contents of it online. That way you can only undergo the metamorphosis if you have the book.

You could add a unlocking mechanism, preventing people from doing things out of order? Of course this might just be a waste of time as you've already put so much effort into this, but it is a suggestion. Then again, completely fool proofing it could just be a waste of effort. Some people only learn to be careful with fire after they've been burned.
.:. an possible issue .:.
Post on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:56 pm  Detralmus
Uktena wrote:
It is sad that someone would shell out $50 and still treat this like a game.

But perhaps this could be remedied by a modification on the enchantment of new books? My guess is that the current enchantment acts as a conduit to the entities required for the transformation (acting as sort of a greenlight for them, alerting them that the person with the book has gone through proper channels??)- as stated in another post this helps prevent people from simply uploading the contents of it online. That way you can only undergo the metamorphosis if you have the book.

You could add a unlocking mechanism, preventing people from doing things out of order? Of course this might just be a waste of time as you've already put so much effort into this, but it is a suggestion. Then again, completely fool proofing it could just be a waste of effort. Some people only learn to be careful with fire after they've been burned.

If the person is in a state of confusion, or/and driven by a variety of desires to make this change in their life, then the mechanism could malefunction.

It attacks the individual's freedom, if he didn't pass, just because of differences to the publisher's opinion!

But i agree in one point: There could be a mechanism created, which will prevent the ritual from succeeding, unless at least 80% of the preface has been read prior.
Are you going to come up with more guides, i messed up and didn't get the chance to purchase one...
Nataly2209 wrote:
Are you going to come up with more guides, i messed up and didn't get the chance to purchase one...

As i understood correctly thing have been put on hold. as soon as they push it forward, you should be able to buy one,

but if all those 50 were sold you need to wait for another guide. that mean years
Post on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:58 am  Asta
This person just was impatient. Which was dumb.
But i have other question. I have purchased the book quite a while ago. And still haven't got it. Are you plan to ship it at all?
Asta wrote:
This person just was impatient. Which was dumb.
But i have other question. I have purchased the book quite a while ago. And still haven't got it. Are you plan to ship it at all?

Tanisha stated that the things they need to finish before distributing the guides may take a long time to finish, no one statet how long though so it may be months/even year or longer of waiting.
compromise:
Post on Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:00 pm  Detralmus
Go an educate yourself in the art further more,
you look for alternatives yourself.

If they let us know, that things get started, then you allow yourself to think of this matter again. until then: you don't waste your time thinking about it!

Put your energy into something worth while.
~Besides, the V would probably appreciate to not be harassed with your concerns.
Also, someone who studies and works the art, could be later of more use,
than one who did not.

I repeat: Don't waste your time with thinking about vampires.

Your thought is better held in a productive or pleasing thoughtform, of some sort.

Detralmus wrote:
Go an educate yourself in the art further more,
you look for alternatives yourself.

If they let us know, that things get started, then you allow yourself to think of this matter again. until then: you don't waste your time thinking about it!

Put your energy into something worth while.
~Besides, the V would probably appreciate to not be harassed with your concerns.
Also, someone who studies and works the art, could be later of more use,
than one who did not.

I repeat: Don't waste your time with thinking about vampires.

Your thought is better held in a productive or pleasing thoughtform, of some sort.

Your right of course, better focus on the present than torture yourself with a distant dream/imaginations.
Post on Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:50 am  Asta
Je n'étais pas intéressé par l'art depuis le 18ème siècle. Même alors, l'art n'était rien de moins que le divertissement. Par conséquent, merci pour les conseils, mais je vais m'éloigner de l’autodidacte dans le domaine de l’art. Je décide de la façon de traiter avec moi. Donc, si j'ai des questions, je leur demanderai. Je ne pense pas qu'ils s'intéressent à l'obéissance aveugle. Ce serait naïf. Franchement le tien, Lucyne.
Asta wrote:
Je n'étais pas intéressé par l'art depuis le 18ème siècle. Même alors, l'art n'était rien de moins que le divertissement. Par conséquent, merci pour les conseils, mais je vais m'éloigner de l’autodidacte dans le domaine de l’art. Je décide de la façon de traiter avec moi. Donc, si j'ai des questions, je leur demanderai. Je ne pense pas qu'ils s'intéressent à l'obéissance aveugle. Ce serait naïf. Franchement le tien, Lucyne.

Damn, slick French there, Asta. Smile
Asta wrote:
What i meant:
"the art" = magic

And i don't buy into this theater.
If google translated that correctly, this person wrote that she? does not care about art since the 18th century. So what? Even if its true, then she used that "misunderstanding", this opportunity to show everyone how special she is.

Are we now playing this game again?
Those "side notes" which are suggesting that we are not speaking of a human person, are pretty common as far as what i have read.

~I feel like reading another message of my dear hated scam-artist from my spam-box,
or scrolling over a post of a user within a vampire group on facebook.
Or like back then, when this woman playd its games with me.

BACK TO THE TOPIC:

Put your energy into something WORTH the while.
~"They" won't tell you something that you didn't already saw, read or heard in
true blood, vampire knight, twilight, skullduggery pleasant, vampire the masquarade, house of night, internet role play, vampire dairies, the originals, interview with a vampire and queen of the damned + their related book SERIES -and anything about folklore, myth or gods of old.

Their strategy includes usually as follows:

They grab your hope at the balls.

They make themselves look "so much more real"
by mocking popular vampire movies and series,
while also keeping a few details from "lesser known" sources,
which are just as stupid.

They make themself look old and experienced,
by pretending to know historic or mythologic figures,
and by using different kinds of language

-I remember when that bitch pretended to have another "break down",
and thereby speaking in tongues that aren't my mothers, or even dead,
but anyone can use a translator, a dictionary or could have some linguistic skills.

What they also like to do, is to make themself look like you are harassing them,
instead of them trying to hook you with their lies.
~I have read so many "goodbye messages" from those people, too many.

AND WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING PARTICULAR,
those who are not just doing it for the fun, but for the money,
will always crawl out of their rat holes, to reply to ANY message related to cash.

Some will make cheap pseudo websites, amateurish faked tickets (like when they claimed to have been waiting for me at the airport, to hand me the blood).

Its also common for them to play multible roles.

They claim to be a sophistigated vampire society, which could easily help you getting a greater income, BUT THEY WILL REFUSE TO LOAN YOU MONEY -REGARDLESS HOW SMALL THE AMOUNT, and regardless how powerful and intiminating they are supposed to be (= if they were real, they would not worry about the money, but you would worry about paying off your debt, before they could take your head for a trophy)

What they also like, is to contradict themself, and if you point it out, they will be calling you names,
for the foolish human you are. (Its probably the only thing that comes from their mouth AND makes sense, since you are lost, while walking their webs.

what did i forgot to mention?...lets see:

If you mention any social construct of vampires within fiction,
they will sometimes use that as a base, like saying
"silly human, don't believe the movies! ...but...at least you got those, those and those poins right"

Or they will claim, that vampirism is product of a retrovirus, spreaded by spit and blood. To make themself look more real, and somewhat "scientific".
For that they might also claim that a vaquum holds their vampiric poison back, or something.

They will at least know some superficial stuff about the occult,
like making you look all too small, by describing Atlantis and its downfall; speaking of the Names of Lilith and so on and so on.

Good cop bad cop -in form of a childer and elder representative of the oh so great clan.

ATTENTION IS ENERGY.
-Don't waste yours.

Anyone who knows a good streaming service, read some books and has been visiting a wiccan website -or idk "joyofsatan" -or strange and lesser known, such as: deathandhell.com, can manufacture a fake vampire identity.

They might also include magic and mediation -again, in the age of the internet,
there is no such things as "hard to find information".
Even if its not free, you can buy kindle books or cheap paperbacks anywhere.
~But don't forget to search from 3 seconds up to half a hours (max) for pirated .pdfs and scans [thats how you get the "bible(s)" of the "temple of the vampire" for instance.]

MY TIP FOR FUTURE OR CURRENT FAKES OUT THERE:
~Send talismans to you sheep!

People like me, who have lost thousands of €uros, and years of their time,
will become more and more resistant. BUT,
talismans can give them "proof" and a nasty, enslaving thoughtform.

Do that, if you wanna keep your idiots hooked!
Here they speak of believe:

Post on Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:37 am  Asta
AzazelStrix wrote:
Asta wrote:

Damn, slick French there, Asta. Smile
Thank you, this is on of my languages. Smile
Post on Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:11 am  Asta
Detralmus wrote:
Asta wrote:
What i meant:
"the art" = magic

And i don't buy into this theater.
If google translated that correctly, this person wrote that she? does not care about art since the 18th century. So what? Even if its true, then she used that "misunderstanding", this opportunity to show everyone how special she is.

Are we now playing this game again?
Those "side notes" which are suggesting that we are not speaking of a human person, are pretty common as far as what i have read.

~I feel like reading another message of my dear hated scam-artist from my spam-box,
or scrolling over a post of a user within a vampire group on facebook.
Or like back then, when this woman playd its games with me.

BACK TO THE TOPIC:

Put your energy into something WORTH the while.
~"They" won't tell you something that you didn't already saw, read or heard in
true blood, vampire knight, twilight, skullduggery pleasant, vampire the masquarade, house of night, internet role play, vampire dairies, the originals, interview with a vampire and queen of the damned + their related book SERIES -and anything about folklore, myth or gods of old.

Their strategy includes usually as follows:

They grab your hope at the balls.

They make themselves look "so much more real"
by mocking popular vampire movies and series,
while also keeping a few details from "lesser known" sources,
which are just as stupid.

They make themself look old and experienced,
by pretending to know historic or mythologic figures,
and by using different kinds of language

-I remember when that bitch pretended to have another "break down",
and thereby speaking in tongues that aren't my mothers, or even dead,
but anyone can use a translator, a dictionary or could have some linguistic skills.

What they also like to do, is to make themself look like you are harassing them,
instead of them trying to hook you with their lies.
~I have read so many "goodbye messages" from those people, too many.

AND WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING PARTICULAR,
those who are not just doing it for the fun, but for the money,
will always crawl out of their rat holes, to reply to ANY message related to cash.

Some will make cheap pseudo websites, amateurish faked tickets (like when they claimed to have been waiting for me at the airport, to hand me the blood).

Its also common for them to play multible roles.

They claim to be a sophistigated vampire society, which could easily help you getting a greater income, BUT THEY WILL REFUSE TO LOAN YOU MONEY -REGARDLESS HOW SMALL THE AMOUNT, and regardless how powerful and intiminating they are supposed to be (= if they were real, they would not worry about the money, but you would worry about paying off your debt, before they could take your head for a trophy)

What they also like, is to contradict themself, and if you point it out, they will be calling you names,
for the foolish human you are. (Its probably the only thing that comes from their mouth AND makes sense, since you are lost, while walking their webs.

what did i forgot to mention?...lets see:

If you mention any social construct of vampires within fiction,
they will sometimes use that as a base, like saying
"silly human, don't believe the movies! ...but...at least you got those, those and those poins right"

Or they will claim, that vampirism is product of a retrovirus, spreaded by spit and blood. To make themself look more real, and somewhat "scientific".
For that they might also claim that a vaquum holds their vampiric poison back, or something.

They will at least know some superficial stuff about the occult,
like making you look all too small, by describing Atlantis and its downfall; speaking of the Names of Lilith and so on and so on.

Good cop bad cop -in form of a childer and elder representative of the oh so great clan.

ATTENTION IS ENERGY.
-Don't waste yours.

Anyone who knows a good streaming service, read some books and has been visiting a wiccan website -or idk "joyofsatan" -or strange and lesser known, such as: deathandhell.com, can manufacture a fake vampire identity.

They might also include magic and mediation -again, in the age of the internet,
there is no such things as "hard to find information".
Even if its not free, you can buy kindle books or cheap paperbacks anywhere.
~But don't forget to search from 3 seconds up to half a hours (max) for pirated .pdfs and scans [thats how you get the "bible(s)" of the "temple of the vampire" for instance.]

MY TIP FOR FUTURE OR CURRENT FAKES OUT THERE:
~Send talismans to you sheep!

People like me, who have lost thousands of €uros, and years of their time,
will become more and more resistant. BUT,
talismans can give them "proof" and a nasty, enslaving thoughtform.

Do that, if you wanna keep your idiots hooked!

True i misunderstood your "art" as art instead of "magick". Which i am apologizing for. By 18st i mean "long time". You way exaggerated what i said, basically implying that i am fake and trying to look special. By picking up on pieces of what i said...Just because i said i will ask questions if i have them...  That was only thing i meant in my message. I made this message simply because every time i or someone ells asks questions about guides, you rush to jump in telling people not to ask questions and spend time somewhere ells. To give that advice once or twice is fine, aprisheated. But say the same thing every single time....it does look like you telling people to shut up and stop asking questions.
As for your experience with fake wannabes...I am sorry you had to go through all of that. I met and heard of a lot of those too...not just fake vampires...some even pretends to be deities ore claims to be angels or that they are are talking to angels.... tho i have to admit some of your stories surprised me on how far some people can go...

As for"she" is that the gender that google translation gave? Shocked
Well, my apology would be a lie, so i don't apologize at all.
~And i thought you were quoting someone else anyway.

The Name sounds feminine or androgynous to me :O

How are the fanged ones doing anyway?
~Funny, i just thought of this song again.
It fits the situation very well.
Like a inside joke in my head.
-It feels like one of those times, when the gods seem to toy with me-

A word of caution about the A|Z guide

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: