Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Spell for physical change
Yesterday at 7:39 am by Crow

» Dimension Jumping
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:17 am by Crow

» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:10 am by Detralmus

» Werewolves and Immortality- A Theory
Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:46 pm by Uktena

» About Werewolves
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:48 pm by Uktena

» Tarot Magick
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:07 am by Crow

» Shapeshifting- A Basic Guide
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:30 am by Uktena

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:37 am by Detralmus

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am by Northquake94

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Detralmus

Torilei Denali

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

Questions about Lilith and ritual(s). Answers needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TrueToSelf

PostQuestions about Lilith and ritual(s). Answers needed

First off, I'd like to make sure to point out that my main concern is this ritual in question: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've given special interest into this ritual in particular since it implies that in success you get to visit Lilith, and some can even become a vampire in this way. I would like to make a couple of things very clear now, meaning no disrespect to vampires, demons, angels, gods or those aspiring to be such in general in this post. Just know that, not all want to walk down a predetermined path.

First off, this question may be unrelated to the ritual linked above but it is something that needs to be cleared up as soon as possible. There are some posts around the forums on some rituals, mostly about transformation into a vampire and sometimes unrelated to it that one needs to 'commit their soul' to another power in order for the ritual/endeavor to be successful. Does this, A) mean that the soul is placed into protection under a certain individual for the duration of the aforementioned ritual/endeavor. Or B) trade the soul in order for a complete success of the ritual/endeavor. Or C) both. I have zero interest in trading my soul for nigh anything in existence, as I perceive such a trade as something that can't have a true equal trade off; even the soul of the individual since it belongs to (for arguments sake, Lilith) and thus would most likely be most useful to her and her alone, thus making the trade fruitless in the process. If the answer is A), then the insurance so to speak of has some concerns as well, how does one ensure that the insurance doesn't bring harm or unnecessary weight upon ones shoulders, like another would enter their life and cause problems and distress in general? If C) then the ritual or task is simply not worth it and thus would conclude that the whole thing is not worth my time or energy. Don't take me for a christian or anything of the sort from this, I'm an agnostic by nature but consider higher entities as a possibility but at the same time, keeping in mind that any trading can immediately mean that the entity in question has no interests other than feed their own personal agenda and would in a certain perspective then be seen as nothing more than a threat.

I cannot trust translations of ancients texts in general, due to the fact that the texts are most likely in origin written by human hands and thus very likely contain little to no truth about the higher entities, thus I require an unorthodox yet more effective way of attaining knowledge about Lilith in this case; share your knowledge if you have visited her and let me know what you personally thought and perceived of her -- if you can. I don't wish to force anyone to share if they don't wish to do so, I can understand if someone as supposedly powerful and ancient being as Lilith would wish to keep such information personal. Any information that stems from our own world I take with a grain of salt, due to the fact that we humans have tended to twist and contort the original texts to fit our own agenda. Letting the truth or anything resembling such fade into endless void of history.

From a personal standpoint, my general consensus is that Lilith as she is an ancient and thus most likely of a species that are far more evolved and sophisticated than us in many degrees, she most likely has much experience in conversing and dealing with many types of personality, due to the great gap between evolutionary points its either that she acts like the more evolved kind unlike us humans and doesn't lower herself to barbaric and medieval methods when faced with someone who doesn't completely agree with her, keeping such actions as the last resort. It would be an extremely dangerous and possibly totally fruitless if she perceives herself as an absolutely superior being and feels no need to share any knowledge or practically anything without (for arguments sake) proper tribute, and any questioning or skepticism would be met from light to severe consequences depending on the level of personal insult taken. I'm not looking to directly antagonize any entity or Lilith in any way, that would be completely idiotic and would provide nothing worthwhile in return.

But personally I do not wish to humor one entities ego and pride endlessly, I wish to find a mentor in Lilith -- not a master in a possessive sense. If it comes to exchanging sexual favor like in the post above for example knowledge, then I don't see much other issue than the fact that I'm a virgin and thus would be rather due to the lack for a better word; lame in the sack.

Now comes something that some here might find offensive in certain ways, but I wish to reinforce my earlier statement and tell that I respect the choice of becoming a vampire and don't mean to discourage you from doing so since it is by your free will and not my own. I have close to no interest in becoming a vampire, I feel like that would be severely limiting and somewhat of an insult to my own being. I wish to know more about Lilith, demons, angels, existence beyond our own and the world of mystic arts and magick from her, cultivate my own power through her guidance and possibly become a master in the arts. Becoming a vampire would technically make all my own achievements Lilith's and loosely my own, my path would be limited and I would most likely feel myself forever bound to one master and never be able to evolve personally. This would very likely then evolve into pure hatred and jealousy that would end in falling out and possible conflict, which I without a doubt wish to avoid, there's already more than enough chaos and don't want to contribute to it. The other factor is that I wish to keep a strong hold over my humanity and never forget my roots, the rapid and sudden changes in becoming a vampire would not let me to adjust at a proper pace and the effects still might forever debilitate my mental and spiritual fortitude, if I were to snap and lose control of myself, it would be the worst case scenario for me. Lilith is the only mythical entity I have shown real interest and need to meet, I understand if my words make it seem like I'm searching for ways to achieve my own selfish goals and don't want to contribute anything to Lilith, but that would be very far from the truth, though somewhat close. Greatest concern of mine is that due to the contradicting knowledge found in my reach, I do not know if Lilith is a protector or a threat to mankind in whole, so contributing to a power that wishes harm upon innocent lives would be an absolutely disastrous result -- one that I think many would wish to avoid.

As it comes to achieving power beyond norms of society, this is to fully understand my own self and the world around me. There are many ways of achieving power in our society, but as I can understand that some become vampires to have what they would perceive as their own sense 'true power'. Maybe to conquer, destroy, overcome, protect, steal or even save others... I don't wish to contribute to the chaos of the world, I wish to understand the duality of my being and extent of it, such as necessary evil and what would be wholly good and evil. If there is such. I wish to see the world uninhibited, learn about it, experience it, embark upon the ones beyond our own. Thus power beyond our norm is absolutely necessary, and why I cannot become tied down to Lilith eternally or even for an extended period of time. There must be consent if such arrangements are made.

I hope you read this whole thing, I know it may seem messy. I couldn't find a way to make this clearer, I haven't shared this with anyone before to such detail. Please keep the replies mature and try not to be offended by my personal opinion on being a vampire, god/deity, demon and such. Much of this is speculation, not an absolute opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Last years' Q Papers & Suggested Answers
» OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS & ITS ANSWERS OF Co. A/C & COST ACCOUTING
» The Quran Reading Program : Questions and Answers - ramadan 1430
» SEBI QUESTION AND ANSWERS
» Maybe 100 Or More Airplanes Over Several Dreams Please Ask Questions If Needed
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Questions about Lilith and ritual(s). Answers needed :: Comments

These are very good thoughts and questions- as one who's dealt with a few gods here and there, I can certainly understand why you're considering your soul to be more valuable.

It's been stated before that vampires are allowed to keep their religion- I keep this as evidence towards the idea that you're not owned by the entity who turns you.

Though, with Lilith I don't know much about. I believe I received a vision from her once, and felt her energy- the vision itself was sex (which I don't mind Wink ) but her energy did not bother me. While it was a thick darkness- it felt warm and inviting, much like a mother.

Bringing in that there are very many priestesses of Lilith among the pagan community, and I would be inclined to say that as far as ancient beings go, she would be one who would be safe to have dealings with as long as you honor your words and maintain proper respect for her.

This is all I can really say- I hope you find the answers satisfactory.

Smile
Uktena wrote:
These are very good thoughts and questions- as one who's dealt with a few gods here and there, I can certainly understand why you're considering your soul to be more valuable.

It's been stated before that vampires are allowed to keep their religion- I keep this as evidence towards the idea that you're not owned by the entity who turns you.

Though, with Lilith I don't know much about. I believe I received a vision from her once, and felt her energy- the vision itself was sex (which I don't mind Wink ) but her energy did not bother me. While it was a thick darkness- it felt warm and inviting, much like a mother.

Bringing in that there are very many priestesses of Lilith among the pagan community, and I would be inclined to say that as far as ancient beings go, she would be one who would be safe to have dealings with as long as you honor your words and maintain proper respect for her.

This is all I can really say- I hope you find the answers satisfactory.

Smile

Thank you for the information. When it comes to religion, I'm more a man of my own belief, such as that there's no one true God nor one true Devil.

The statement still stands the same, becoming a vampire would be severely limiting to me at a principle level. The effects of vampirism such as telekinesis, immortality, superhuman strength and endurance are all tempting but I believe a majority of the effects should be possible to recreate via other means. With Lilith's guidance these would very likely be possible to achieve, though then it only stands if she's willing to help me seek my own path or stubbornly only offer one, which honestly would give a very bad impression of the mother of night to me.

Though you didn't answer about the soul, but I can understand if your knowledge on this is lacking.

As for knowledge on Lilith, the only thing I know to some certainty is that she must have achieved a great mastery in the arts of magick; creating the vampire-kind doesn't come easy. Based on this I have concluded that she'd be an amazing mentor. And yes, I'd show her proper respect, honor my word to my best extent.
TrueToSelf wrote:

Thank you for the information. When it comes to religion, I'm more a man of my own belief, such as that there's no one true God nor one true Devil.

The statement still stands the same, becoming a vampire would be severely limiting to me at a principle level. The effects of vampirism such as telekinesis, immortality, superhuman strength and endurance are all tempting but I believe a majority of the effects should be possible to recreate via other means. With Lilith's guidance these would very likely be possible to achieve, though then it only stands if she's willing to help me seek my own path or stubbornly only offer one, which honestly would give a very bad impression of the mother of night to me.

Though you didn't answer about the soul, but I can understand if your knowledge on this is lacking.

As for knowledge on Lilith, the only thing I know to some certainty is that she must have achieved a great mastery in the arts of magick; creating the vampire-kind doesn't come easy. Based on this I have concluded that she'd be an amazing mentor. And yes, I'd show her proper respect, honor my word to my best extent.

The truth is that I do not know. I would think since religion is allowed to be kept, your soul is not forfeit to whatever god turns you unless that is the deal struck with them. My apologies for not adding that in, I forgot~

I really hope you find what you're looking for

Last edited by ALLMEMBERSIGNOREMYPOSTS on Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
As I said, this ritual in question peaks my interest due to the end goal of meeting Lilith, as said in the post: "She was the first vampire and only those who are lucky enough are turned by her."

I assumed that becoming a vampire through this ritual would be something of a personal bonus, but nonetheless I kept that in mind and had to accept that if this ritual is no-go then I'd have to find another. The main problem of invocation/visitation rituals is that the majority of them require more than one participant and I'd like to keep the personnel needed for the ritual at one (in other words, just me) to ensure there's minimal room of error and after success there wouldn't be as many to spread rumors about the event, the last thing I need is a cult around worshiping or hating/hunting me due to the lack of knowledge or envy or whatever.

PersistenceIsKey wrote:

Vampirism is just one way of achieving immortality and yes, telekinesis, spiritual abilities, all of that is achievable without it. Vampirism is just ONE WAY to go. Still, same Gods, different eras, different names.

If you were to do the ritual and succeed, you would not be living on a leash as a slave. You see, that is exactly what the current ''religions'' of our world do cough The Bibla/Koran cough.

As I said, I personally feel it limiting and as a set path instead of purely my own. The choice of becoming a vampire isn't for me, but I do not discourage anyone else from seeking that path.

Now to answer some of the arguments in your post...

I have little interest in forcing other entities into submission to fulfill my own agenda, if anything in the long run I would directly just destroy any hypothetical entity that wishes harm upon innocents, human or higher. Doesn't matter, one who thrives on chaos without true purpose or contribution to any real good deserves nothing but oblivion.

As it comes to Hollywood, I'm not going to touch much of what you said because I don't wish to start a war in this thread... But my 'misconception' comes mostly from testimonies of rituals that tell details about entities entering their lives, causing harm and distress to the people around them. If there indeed are higher beings, then it is by no means impossible that there are hundreds if not thousands of entities just waiting for a chance to perform their own deeds when the moment presents itself.

Quote :

Dedication is permanent, and everlasting. You cannot go back once you do so only forward. Think of it like an everlasting contract with an employer. But instead of this employer screwing you over time and time again, actually helps you advance and achieve greatness in ALL aspects of your life.

This explanation despite what you said before that, makes it seem that one does indeed become tethered to the entity in question. Or then you're pointing out that once one begins to thread into the paths of mystic cannot turn back and return to 'normality', which I completely agree on. If it would be possible to elaborate on this without diverging into topics that have very loose connections to this; that would be great. I don't agree with the mass religions of today either way, so you can rest assured that I don't intend to take their opinions or views into this with more than a grain of salt and a heavy dose of skepticism (both which might actually mean the same thing, not sure since English is not my native tongue.).

(>Partially unrelated>) It feels new and weird to actually talk about these things... Refreshing, really. That if anything makes this whole thread worthwhile to me.
So you wish to do the ritual which aims for vampiric transformation to seek guidance from Lilith for your personal goal? It is not like I disagree with you but when talking about options, have you ever tried different rituals before?
darkdiela5 wrote:
So you wish to do the ritual which aims for vampiric transformation to seek guidance from Lilith for your personal goal? It is not like I disagree with you but when talking about options, have you ever tried different rituals before?

The only ritual which I have found that directly deals with summoning or visiting Lilith requires five people and a priestess, due to time constraints and lack of any concrete directories to such the results of finding any others has been fruitless. And as it goes for the ritual posted in above, it wasn't made completely clear if the ritual in question was wholly for becoming a vampire or just visitation. If one actually comes into contact with Lilith through this ritual, then it shouldn't be at all impossible to speak about options with her during aforementioned visitation unless it is a completely automated process.

As it goes for other rituals, the plethora of them have very vague roots and true show of potential yet I seek something that is on the extreme end of things. The only rituals I have shown interest are the ones that deal in visitation, invocation and summoning. I've also perused the vampire rituals out of curiosity but without real need to perform them.

Questions about Lilith and ritual(s). Answers needed

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: