Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» About Werewolves
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:48 pm by Uktena

» Tarot Magick
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:07 am by Broken Lizard

» Shapeshifting- A Basic Guide
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:06 am by PersistenceIsKey

» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:03 am by AzazelStrix

» Working with Dark Energy - Part 5: Important new info (Oct 9th U-D)
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:22 am by PersistenceIsKey

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:37 am by Detralmus

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am by Northquake94

» On The Soul, Race and Culture
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:22 am by PersistenceIsKey

» Free program for calculating planetary hours
Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:56 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Detralmus

Torilei Denali

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:38 pm

I am sad to have to be the bearer of bad news, although I must. I regret to inform you that the orders and shipments on the guide have had to be put on hold. It is not a cancellation and all who have ordered will get their book, sadly it will take longer than expected.

Several members from the coven (including our dear Admin himself) have been attacked. Thankfully we have sustained no casualties from this recent attack, but it has left several members with severe injuries which will take time to heal, even for a vampire. This has sadly made it impossible to mentor any newborns at the moment. We also do not wish to put anyone in danger with enemies at our door step and the looming possibility of one of you getting hurt or killed.

I now will offer a choice to all of you who have purchased the guide. Either you may back out and get a refund, or you may stick with us for a bit longer and in turn, be granted the immortality that you have always wished.

To those of you who wish to back out, I am honestly sorry it has come to this. I understand your frustration. As humans, time is precious because we only have a short time on this earth. If you do wish to get a refund, you may. For those of you who paid through "PayPal", you can get your refunds instantly; just comment below a request for the refund with your email ID and we will process your refunds asap. For other people who paid via any different channel, the refunds can also be requested using the same way, but it might take about 4-5 business days to reflect in your account.

To everyone else who has the patience and will decide to stick this through till the end, you will have your eternal wish. All of this is but a speed bump, the plan will still go through as planned otherwise. The coven offers its apologies for the delay and ensures that they have not forgotten nor abandoned you. We shall keep you informed and updated to the best of our ability. 2 members have already been turned and await training until the rest of you have been turned and join the coven. We shall assure you that this will be the last interlude that you may have to wait through before you get your eternal bliss.

I am very sorry for this unfortunate delay. I know that if you stick with us a bit longer, you shall receive all you have been promised, although understand if anyone has changed their minds. I do ask again, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact either myself or darkdiela5. We will do our upmost to keep you all updated and informed of any changes.

-Tanisha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DedicationToVampire2

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:08 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:53 pm

Alright, so my intuition wasn't off then. I will continue to wait- though if you can, update me on Sebastian's health?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:55 pm

Sebastian is doing okay. Very busy, but otherwise alright.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:01 pm

Thank you Tanisha. Please remember to take care of yourself while you're doing all of this as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DedicationToVampire2

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:58 pm

I accept this obstacle and I will be patient until the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukasondris

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:59 pm

Glad no one was hurt fataly. I wish swift recovery to all involved.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukasondris

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:03 pm

DedicationToVampire2 wrote:
I accept this obstacle and I will be patient until the end.

Same here

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:11 pm

I know some of you, especially the old members will be dissappointed with this news but brace yourselves. As Tanisha mentioned, this is not the END. They don't and will never abandon us. There are threats and crisis on the "other side" which they need to deal right now and I believe they did it for the our sake as well.

I had part ot this community for 6 years already. Many things happened back then, I see many members has left, probably giving up and but few remains until now. I would be lying if I said I never lose my patience and faith. But I tell you something, not matter how thin my patience and faith has become, or how much the world and time has lulled me away from the immortal dream, I still coming back to this forum every years, sometimes secretly to peek if there is any good news. That because I am a BELIEVER. I believe in them. I believe that my dream will come true. And that willl never change.

I also believe giving up doesn't give any benefit at all. I mean, think. All they ever wanted us to do is wait and be patience. If you decide to gave up and left now in frustation, just ask yourself, what will you get from that? NOTHING. So it doesn't hurt keep your faith on. It don't cost you anything. Anyway, the choices are yours but do remember their words : It is our faith is the reason why they keep coming back to us to help us achieve our dream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Filia

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:39 am

This is how the wheat is separated from the chaff. I would not want any allies who have no confidence in me and would jump at the first opportunity or even betray me. So if you really have something for them, and not just for self-interest, then you just wait until they have time for you again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laura.F

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:00 pm

i'm sorry to hear this!
Ofcourse i will patiently wait, i have waited for years, a few weeks won't bother me.
I hope everyone recovers fast and stays safe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:44 pm

I am overwhelmingly happy to hear this response from you all. From the bottom of my hear I am sorry and am glad that you understand and are expressing your concern and best wishes for those who have been injured. You are the type of people I would gladly spend the rest of eternity with.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aseriel Krabat

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:49 pm

I thought about it yesterday, for an immortal beeing the illusion of time doesn´t move in the same way it does for a human. I have bin patiently waiting for years
now and I will do so untill I take my last breath as a human beeing, no matter how long it may take.
For the ones eagerly waiting to receive the dark embrace like me, be patient brothers and sister, physical immortality is waiting for you.

On the other hand this apparant war is concerning me though, I know that your coven is based in the states and since war and fights among the vampires have bin mentioned a few times now I am concerned with the safety of newborns beeing born outside of the state and the safety of your coven.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northquake94

PostSubject: Is there anything we can do to help?   Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:41 pm

Wow, crazy news. I wish everyone involved a swift recovery and healing.... And let us know if there's anything we can do to assist, in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha22

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:00 pm

That is why we are waiting for things to be safe before we bring any newborns into this world. We do not want anyone to get hurt and will do all we can to protect those newborns that will be turned in the future.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:00 pm

Aseriel Krabat wrote:
I thought about it yesterday, for an immortal beeing the illusion of time doesn´t move in the same way it does for a human. I have bin patiently waiting for years
now and I will do so untill I take my last breath as a human beeing, no matter how long it may take.
For the ones eagerly waiting to receive the dark embrace like me, be patient brothers and sister, physical immortality is waiting for you.

On the other hand this apparant war is concerning me though, I know that your coven is based in the states and since war and fights among the vampires have bin mentioned a few times now I am concerned with the safety of newborns beeing born outside of the state and the safety of your coven.

Since the words about the war has been spread, yes it does happened in the vampire world. It is a painful truth We all need to accept. Being an immortal being doesn't mean there is no one want a piece of you. There are also responsibilities waiting for us to carry on our back as well. Worry not though. From what I have learned, newborns normally will undergo training for 6 years under their coven. The newborns will be contacted and recruited by the nearest coven. The chance is the newborn can either choose to join the coven or be a lone ranger(which is not a good choice since survival will be difficult.) Pretty much the training session will include everything a vamp needs to know, including survival skills and how to defend themselves from danger. It would be crazy if they(the coven) gonna ignore the newborns or exposing them to danger such as war, unprepared. I am sure we all will be in a good care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: .:. please excuse my ignorance   Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:21 am

Now i feel sorry for my recent emails.
~I had no idea. I thought of it more like rumors or theories,
which got spread by a friend.

Well, i'm sorry.

~~~~I'll make some sigils, and ask the spirits to help you.
Hopefully they will listen to me.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now i understand what these dreams of mine meant.

I wish you all luck there is, and this night i'm gonna bleed for your
sake at my altar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:28 am

I'll do a ritual this night. As my future brothers got injured. I hope they will return to their former strength, and i would love to help them, fighting against what they had to face.

I'm sorry for my former ignorance.
~And i will do what i can to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lahzak

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:42 am

"Several members from the coven (including our dear Admin himself) have been attacked."
Wow! Odd news! But, remember, some of us might be around to help.
If there's anything I can do through the distance (or around here), let me know.
Despite being mortal, survival and communication are my things. May also be extremely peaceful and concise or sadistic in accordance to what the situation demands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asta

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:53 pm

I will wait for a book a little longer. I may be stuck in mortal body but i do have experience with vampire life. And from what i know, wars in vampire world is not news. Its constant. Reasons for wars can be very different. In the past it was influence, power, territory and many more reasons. Clans and covens were always competing with each other no matter whats type of beings they were. I know that a lot has changed since then but also a lot is still the same.
I hope that Mister Sebastian and his dear once will read this message in which i wish to tell them that, we all in here wish whats best for you and your safety. Clan-coven, is first of all a family. Family safety is top priority. So if you need any help ore advice, i will do my best to help you. You know how to contact with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:03 am

Asta wrote:
I will wait for a book a little longer. I may be stuck in mortal body but i do have experience with vampire life. And from what i know, wars in vampire world is not news. Its constant. Reasons for wars can be very different. In the past it was influence, power, territory and many more reasons. Clans and covens were always competing with each other no matter whats type of beings they were. I know that a lot has changed since then but also a lot is still the same.
I hope that Mister Sebastian and his dear once will read this message in which i wish to tell them that, we all in here wish whats best for you and your safety. Clan-coven, is first of all a family. Family safety is top priority. So if you need any help ore advice, i will do my best to help you. You know how to contact with me.

Envy; ideological driven hatred; hunger; they wanna sacrifice you; they wanna control/manipulate you; they wanna enslave you; they are searching for eternal life;they want you as trophy; they wanna kill you for your being what your are, or what you did (with or without intention)

~At least that's what i dreamed about. And there are hardly any other reasons for it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asta

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:43 pm

Detralmus wrote:

Envy; ideological driven hatred; hunger; they wanna sacrifice you; they wanna control/manipulate you; they wanna enslave you; they are searching for eternal life;they want you as trophy; they wanna kill you for your being what your are, or what you did (with or without intention)

~At least that's what i dreamed about. And there are hardly any other reasons for it.

You dreamed about you being attacked for those reasons? ore i got something wrong? ( forgive me if i did. I am asking to clear it out )
as for those reasons, they are part of many other reasons why vampires can be attacked. And not just a vampires. Basically any being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aseriel Krabat

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:32 pm

Detralmus wrote:
Asta wrote:

I have to advice you both here to not draw any set in stone conclusions on the collective reality of unknown species to mankind like, Vampires,werwolfs etc.
We simply don't know how their lifes look and work on a daily bases, we only have but but a few climpses into their life through the text based information found on this forum (if you have faith in the authenticity of it)
Any other form of Info you gather through sources like the media,books and movies are just romantesized artistic interpretations of the Vampire mythos, which makes them unreliable in our cause.
I am concerned with the increased mentioning of wars between their kind my self, but I can only speculate for now and I would like everyone else to mabey do the same in the future if you don't have any acctual insight.
Observe,analyze and rationalyze but don't over do it and remain foccused in a neutral position.

Regards
Aseriel Krabat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:04 pm

My bad.

~Of course the sheer range of unknown possibilities is,
as we assume, great.

My apology.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:48 am

The war has been going on for thousands of years. It is, sadly, nothing new.

If the coven members got attacked then it would be a logical assumption that it goes the other way around as well. Good to know that the vampire community gets to be more 'hands on' so to say.

Which means that all members wanting this, if not already very obvious, you do this you sign up for war. Yes it is bad thing. No one ever wished for a war, but this is how things are unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   

Back to top Go down

Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next