Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» WEREWOLF RITUAL
Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by 6Earz

» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 9:04 am by Uktena

» Elevator Ritual
Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 10:43 am by Crow

» Tell me your experiences conducting the werewolf ritual
Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 8:37 am by Constantius

» Werewolves in Sydney
Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 6:08 am by 6Earz

» Ritual to communicate with animals
Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 11:52 am by lukasondris

» Can vampires chew gum?
Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 8:31 pm by DedicationToVampire2

» Thoughts and ruminations (Long read, but hopefully worth it. Help asked at the end)
Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 10:31 am by lukasondris

» Rune Magick
Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 5:30 pm by Uktena

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon
Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Vote_lcapUpdate on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Voting_barUpdate on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Blasphemous
Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Vote_lcapUpdate on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Voting_barUpdate on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
darkdiela5
Nightshade
Sebastian
Charm Moonchild
burningangel1
vampireloard
Detralmus
Torilei Denali
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Crow

Crow

Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 4:44 pm

I would like to echo Uktena's sentiment. Threats are easy to throw around when we don't know who we're talking to; thing is, we all come from differing backgrounds and fields of thought, so of course there are going to be disagreements.

We are all here because of a mutual interest though, and a mutual interest that is so ridiculous that we are unlikely to find solace in any other company. Like it or not, we are a community, and if we actually start working as one I don't see why we can't fulfil our desires, guidebook or no. Despite things looking bleak, this could be a great opportunity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: LAURA   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 6:33 am

I am seriously disappointed by many of those who were selected by Sebastian and the others to get the guide! But why would I? I have actually forgotten how cheap a mortal life is... Laura is making all of this drama over  $50. I mean is it really worth it? I might be walking down the street and loose $50. But rest assured Laura was refunded and unlike she said that she didn't, she was refunded her petty $50 a long time ago.
And as for the rest who did not get the guide and would like to receive their refund private message me your name and PayPal email plus a screen shot of the payment  invoice so I can refund you. After that please find your way out of the forum.
As for the rest who patiently waited without crying about it please private message me your name and invoice so I can send you the guide in person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com
88snomeD

88snomeD

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 4:51 am

Patience.

Last edited by 88snomeD on Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aseriel Krabat

Aseriel Krabat

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 8:47 pm

And that people is how you seperate the men from the boys, or the sheep from the goats...

I am ashamed to be considered one of your kind when I read the comments here, your souls are so far disconnected from source that you could not even hear the first vibration, even if it was shoved right in your face.
Fucking children...
You do not deserve this gift, you have no power and you simply lack the skills and stregth to call on anything at all, are you guys even in contact with the infernal kingdom, are you even actual Black Magicians/witches, do you know how to perform a ritual or magick?

I look through you and your profiles and what I see are but a few on this forum that share their origin within the demonic colletive Soul,so I welcome those that are my Brothers and Sisters upon this path.
While I am born in the lake of fire, disconnected from humanity and damned for ever, I am free.
I function as my own God source.
Azazel, Lucefuge Rofocale, Lucifer and co, have big plans for this Planet, if you´re playing a role in it will be seen.

But before I loose myself over the stupidity of your kind let me put it like this:

Vampires are real,
the Admins are legit,
stop doubting,
the guide will come to you when this situation is resolved (when you are worthy and ready for it...)
Work on your self, improve your life, prepare for this and don´t rush into things once you have it.

Take care
Aseriel Krabat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

Uktena

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 11:04 pm

I find the best way to avoid being disappointed is to have no faith in others to begin with. Smile

Though I hope to have the guide soon, sadly the Admins did not respond to the pm they requested from members still wanting the guide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asta

Asta

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 1:00 am

Uktena wrote:
I find the best way to avoid being disappointed is to have no faith in others to begin with. Smile

Though I hope to have the guide soon, sadly the Admins did not respond to the pm they requested from members still wanting the guide.
Same here bro. Maybe they are checking all the requests and will respond when they will ship guides out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ainzwallenstein

Ainzwallenstein

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 5:53 pm

Asta wrote:
Uktena wrote:

Same here bro. Maybe they are checking all the requests and will respond when they will ship guides out.

I've also been waiting for almost a year as well. I think it is not really a bad thing. I mean if I'm destined to become a vampire then I should accept it with honor and smile. But if not then it means it is not meant to be. Just smile and keep moving, enjoy life as much as possible. They are thousands of supernatural route which is not Vampire. Human from the begining has his or her own powers. Belief is the key. So I hope you guys don't blame Sebast/admin so much. He might be true/or scam but that is unimportant. Just gotta have believes and smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asta

Asta

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 3:20 am

Ainzwallenstein wrote:
Asta wrote:
Uktena wrote:

I've also been waiting for almost a year as well. I think it is not really a bad thing. I mean if I'm destined to become a vampire then I should accept it with honor and smile. But if not then it means it is not meant to be. Just smile and keep moving, enjoy life as much as possible. They are thousands of supernatural route which is not Vampire. Human from the begining has his or her own powers. Belief is the key. So I hope you guys don't blame Sebast/admin so much. He might be true/or scam but that is unimportant. Just gotta have believes and smile
That is very true. I think just sitting and waiting for mana falling from the sky would be no point. If admins are real its fine.If scamming people - its on them.
Personally at the moment i am more focused on working on my tenth chakra and other practices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ainzwallenstein

Ainzwallenstein

PostSubject: To all admins   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 9:00 pm

I have finally found my path and strenght as i was meditating for quite some time. I would like to thank all the admin that have provided me with all the knowledge from the Forum. I have finally come to realisation that I'm not worthy of becoming a vampire. Even if i was I would refuse to accept the power. I want to remain humble and true to myself. Vampires are wonderful beings fact. But it is not who I really I am. The $50 you guys can keep it, this is my donation for you guys to go buy some more blood supply.  I'll always be around the forum to practice. So good luck with the War.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Babypunkprincess

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 1:39 pm

So has everyone gotten their copy of the guide after Jake said he would send them personally?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DedicationToVampire2

DedicationToVampire2

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 5:18 pm

I don't know about the others, but I haven't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Babypunkprincess

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 7:25 pm

DedicationToVampire2 wrote:
I don't know about the others, but I haven't.

Oh that sucks. Have you emailed him? Has he gotten back to you? Or are you just waiting for delivery?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DedicationToVampire2

DedicationToVampire2

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 9:32 pm

I have not emailed him, but I did private message him, but he did not get back to me yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Babypunkprincess

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 7:04 am

I have not emailed him, but I did private message him, but he did not get back to me yet.

Lol I'm not surprised. Honestly.... I've been trying this stuff for years and years. Have emailed back and forth with Jake for the same time but he just vanishes as soon as what he's been asked for proof or something, he disappears.

I have seen and heard things that tell me he's legit but vanishing a the last minute. Seems sketchy.

Anyone else?

Last edited by Babypunkprincess on Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

Uktena

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 8:23 am

I have received nothing. As I've been given no real reason to believe they are going to follow through, I am currently considering the situation as a successful scam. Hopefully I will be wrong, but as for now I am continuing on with my studies into shapeshifting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samwelsey

PostSubject: Re:   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 8:29 am

Babypunkprincess wrote:

Lol I'm not surprised.  Honestly.... I've been trying this stuff for years and years. Have emailed back and forth with Jake for the same time but he just vanishes as soon as what he's been asked for proof or something, he disappears.

I have seen and heard things that tell me he's legit but vanishing a the last minute. Seems sketchy.

Anyone else?

No, he doesn't disappear because of your inquiries about a proof, but instead he chooses not to respond any further because of one simple reason;
'He doesn't owe us any proof'.

I cannot say anything about the guide or anything, because neither have I bought it nor am I even interested to do so. But about the whole proof thing, the Admins have mentioned it a lot of times and it is even a part of this forum's general rule as well, where it is clearly mentioned from time to time that any inquiries about a proof or something will not be acknowledged. If you believe it, fine. If you don't, then you can just leave.

They are not here to brainwash people to join some cult, they are not forcing you to believe something you don't want to believe. They don't care if you stay or leave, if you believe or disbelieve.

If you really think that satisfying your curiosity and clearing your doubts about their existence is a risk worth enough to take for them, then you need to reconsider it. They will never risk the safety of their kind just because you don't believe him.

It's a simple rule that helps them survive. For most portion of the world, our community is just a bunch of crazy psychopaths who have taken role-playing too seriously and likes to dress as vampires just for the kicks. This illusion helps them to maintain this distance between their world and the human world. If the world doesn't believe them, then that's exactly what they want. It's a perfect disguise.

For those who can actually see past this camouflage through the eyes of a true believer, only they are the ones who shall be granted a pass to enter into their mystical world.

Rest will eventually die and perish with time along with their doubts and questions.

On a leaving note, I didn't mean any offense to anybody. Just saying.

-
Samuel.

Last edited by samwelsey on Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Babypunkprincess

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 9:48 am

samwelsey wrote:
Babypunkprincess wrote:

Lol I'm not surprised.  Honestly.... I've been trying this stuff for years and years. Have emailed back and forth with Jake for the same time but he just vanishes as soon as what he's been asked for proof or something, he disappears.

Anyone else?

No, he doesn't disappear because of your inquiries about a proof, but instead he chooses not to respond any further because of one simple reason;
'He doesn't owe us any proof'.

I cannot say anything about the guide or anything, because neither have I bought it nor am I even interested to do so. But about the whole proof thing, the Admins have mentioned it a lot of times and it is even a part of this forum's general rule as well, where it is clearly mentioned from time to time that any inquiries about a proof or something will not be acknowledged. If you believe it, fine. If you don't, then you can just leave.

They are not here to brainwash people to join some cult, they are not forcing you to believe something you don't want to believe. They don't care if you stay or leave, if you believe or disbelieve.

If you really think that satisfying your curiosity and clearing your doubts about their existence is a risk worth enough to take for them, then you need to reconsider it. They will never risk the safety of their kind just because you don't believe him.

It's a simple rule that helps them survive. For most portion of the world, our community is just a bunch of crazy psychopaths who have taken role-playing too seriously and likes to dress as vampires just for the kicks. This illusion helps them to maintain this distance between their world and the human world. If the world doesn't believe them, then that's exactly what they want. It's a perfect disguise.

For those who can actually see past this camouflage through the eyes of a true believer, only they are the ones who shall be granted a pass to enter into their mystical world.

Rest will eventually die and perish with time along with their doubts and questions.

On a leaving note, I didn't mean any offense to anybody. Just saying.

-
Samuel.

My apologies. I was having doubts... Have been a believer since I first saw vampires from Buffy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Babypunkprincess

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 5:23 am

Uktena wrote:
I have received nothing. As I've been given no real reason to believe they are going to follow through, I am currently considering the situation as a successful scam. Hopefully I will be wrong, but as for now I am continuing on with my studies into shapeshifting.

Good for you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
merlight

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 5:34 am

The thing is, the selly website allows people to remain fairly anonymous and yet it is a well known scam site because you are directly paying the seller.

Honestly, it does sound like a scam the more I look into what was being listed by the same account selling the guide; eg free facebook likes and youtube views.

I'm sorta relieved that I didn't purchase the guide and be short on 50$, because I'd prefer meeting a vampire irl as to be certain of whom I am speaking to as to support their claims. Hell, if I wanted I could scam people the same way since really nothing on here is as concrete as it seems for evidence.

The selly link never worked with my paypal account regardless due to not having the funds already transferred, so best of luck to y'all disputing the claim since...they should've refunded everyone's  money if they were gonna wait this long to ship a guide. Normal businesses don't take this long to ship anything because of the way disputing claims work, which makes me hesitant. If you didn't receive your purchase within 30 days of buying any item (paypal TOS), you are totally and legally shafted and have no way to dispute that you didn't get what you paid for, which is, no guide, because you have opted in to. Hence why you guys look like suckers after the 30 day period ended.

The hostility of some of the admins here kinda add to why I think its a scam since there is no responsibility or loss on there part should
they not follow through. For what its worth too, 50$ for someone in poverty like me can go a long way for food and the remark that it is petty is pretty condescending.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

Uktena

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 9:04 am

I don't blame you merlight, and I really do hope you find what you're looking for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5