Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:44 pm by Crow

» Spell for physical change
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:55 am by lukasondris

» Dimension Jumping
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:17 am by Crow

» Werewolves and Immortality- A Theory
Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:46 pm by Uktena

» About Werewolves
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:48 pm by Uktena

» Tarot Magick
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:07 am by Crow

» Shapeshifting- A Basic Guide
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:30 am by Uktena

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:37 am by Detralmus

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am by Northquake94

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Detralmus

Torilei Denali

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
laura.F

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:15 am

you can do what you want Detralmus.... you will be disappointed in whatever you choose to believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:22 am

laura.F wrote:
you can do what you want Detralmus.... you will be disappointed in whatever you choose to believe

Go live and die your meaningless life.
-Take it as the first and only warning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laura.F

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:39 am

oh dear Detralmus :p

i can't help but laugh at your meaningless and hypocritical threats ... -_-
It's funny that you at first had the same exact opinion as i have now, but you were scarred by the people on this site .. (you seriously have no back bone whatsoever)
Well i'm not like you and honey i don't scare easily .. Smile

if you can't even admit when you have been scammed, well then good luck with your miserable and pathetic life ...

I on the other hand will find another way to become Who and what i want to be, unlike you who will waste their time by doing nothing and sitting on their sorry ass .. Smile
And when i do, you'll be the first person i'll visit Smile you can count on it..

So i guess you will be the one who will have a meaningless life.. Smile
News flash : you don't get just anything handed to you, you have to work for it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzazelStrix

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:12 pm

Won't really take a stance in this...
... but I'll give it to ya, Laura, I like the boldness Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:13 pm

Laura, if you find good information concerning becoming what you want to be, make sure to post it for the good of the rest of us.

We might have differing opinions on the site (talking about everyone here), but we're united under our mutual desires. We stand a far better chance of succeeding if we work together, no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:44 pm

I would like to echo Uktena's sentiment. Threats are easy to throw around when we don't know who we're talking to; thing is, we all come from differing backgrounds and fields of thought, so of course there are going to be disagreements.

We are all here because of a mutual interest though, and a mutual interest that is so ridiculous that we are unlikely to find solace in any other company. Like it or not, we are a community, and if we actually start working as one I don't see why we can't fulfil our desires, guidebook or no. Despite things looking bleak, this could be a great opportunity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   

Back to top Go down

Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5