Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)



Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:44 pm by Crow

» Spell for physical change
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:55 am by lukasondris

» Dimension Jumping
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:17 am by Crow

» Werewolves and Immortality- A Theory
Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:46 pm by Uktena

» About Werewolves
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:48 pm by Uktena

» Tarot Magick
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:07 am by Crow

» Shapeshifting- A Basic Guide
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:30 am by Uktena

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:37 am by Detralmus

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am by Northquake94

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon
 
Blasphemous
 
darkdiela5
 
Nightshade
 
Sebastian
 
Charm Moonchild
 
burningangel1
 
vampireloard
 
Detralmus
 
Torilei Denali
 
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 
 

 Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Asta

avatar

Posts : 17
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:20 am

Aseriel Krabat wrote:
Detralmus wrote:
Asta wrote:
I will wait for a book a little longer. I may be stuck in mortal body but i do have experience with vampire life. And from what i know, wars in vampire world is not news. Its constant. Reasons for wars can be very different. In the past it was influence, power, territory and many more reasons. Clans and covens were always competing with each other no matter whats type of beings they were. I know that a lot has changed since then but also a lot is still the same.
I hope that Mister Sebastian and his dear once will read this message in which i wish to tell them that, we all in here wish whats best for you and your safety. Clan-coven, is first of all a family. Family safety is top priority. So if you need any help ore advice, i will do my best to help you. You know how to contact with me.

Envy; ideological driven hatred; hunger; they wanna sacrifice you; they wanna control/manipulate you; they wanna enslave you; they are searching for eternal life;they want you as trophy; they wanna kill you for your being what your are, or what you did (with or without intention)

~At least that's what i dreamed about. And there are hardly any other reasons for it.


I have to advice you both here to not draw any set in stone conclusions on the collective reality of unknown species to mankind like, Vampires,werwolfs etc.
We simply don't know how their lifes look and work on a daily bases, we only have but but a few climpses into their life through the text based information found on this forum (if you have faith in the authenticity of it)
Any other form of Info you gather through sources like the media,books and movies are just romantesized artistic interpretations of the Vampire mythos, which makes them unreliable in our cause.
I am concerned with the increased mentioning of wars between their kind my self, but I can only speculate for now and I would like everyone else to mabey do the same in the future if you don't have any acctual insight.
Observe,analyze and rationalyze but don't over do it and remain foccused in a neutral position.

Regards
Aseriel Krabat.

I understand your point, dear. How ever i do not speak of things ore beings of which i don't have inside knowledge. I am fully aware of existence not of only of vampire, werewolf, witches...there are much more different beings on this planet and its realms. And i know of them from direct sources that has nothing to do with  media, books and movies. You are right, these are highly unreliable sources. Not to mention, offensive once to some of kinds of beings.
As for reasons of war...i was merely referring to reasons of wars between different kinds of being in general.  it would be unwise to speculate about the reasons of this concrete event as we do not know much details about it. And even if we would, it could dangerous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asta

avatar

Posts : 17
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:45 am

PersistenceIsKey wrote:
The war has been going on for thousands of years. It is, sadly, nothing new.

If the coven members got attacked then it would be a logical assumption that it goes the other way around as well. Good to know that the vampire community gets to be more 'hands on' so to say.

Which means that all members wanting this, if not already very obvious, you do this you sign up for war. Yes it is bad thing. No one ever wished for a war, but this is how things are unfortunately.

Can't agree more with you, mon ami. You are absolutly right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

avatar

Posts : 133
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-03-05
Age : 20
Location : Saxony/Sachsen

PostSubject: is war something I want?   Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:09 am

To be honest, i sort of wished for something like that.
~We get our lifes thrown in our faces, they are free but will rot away.

If i survive, if some day people would look at me and see a elder,
then i would have been earning that.

If your war is as everyday business as in our world
(with terrorist attacks every few hours[global]) then there is no such thing as luck,
but skill.

The pagans of the past, they knew the importance of blood sacrifice.
They didn't just asked for something, and hoped it will rain down to them.
No, they cut the throat of their fattest cattle, bathed in its blood, and smelled clean to their gods.


~~I wanna descend to the roots of the tree of life, face my primal passions,
for i can't expand only in one direction, but it has to be all of them.

I wanna earn my life.

If something doesn't cost you a thing, then its most often worthless.

If there is nothing to risk, then i have nothing in the first place.
And nothing to gain.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asta

avatar

Posts : 17
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:23 am

Detralmus wrote:
To be honest, i sort of wished for something like that.
~We get our lifes thrown in our faces, they are free but will rot away.

If i survive, if some day people would look at me and see a elder,
then i would have been earning that.

If your war is as everyday business as in our world
(with terrorist attacks every few hours[global]) then there is no such thing as luck,
but skill.

The pagans of the past, they knew the importance of blood sacrifice.
They didn't just asked for something, and hoped it will rain down to them.
No, they cut the throat of their fattest cattle, bathed in its blood, and smelled clean to their gods.


~~I wanna descend to the roots of the tree of life, face my primal passions,
for i can't expand only in one direction, but it has to be all of them.

I wanna earn my life.

If something doesn't cost you a thing, then its most often worthless.

If there is nothing to risk, then i have nothing in the first place.
And nothing to gain.


I agree with you, mon ami. You have right set of mind. Survival only depends on skills. You got to practice every day if you want to survive. In cast of war, is not just your survival that counts. But all of your clan. It depends on your skills how well you can defend your clan.

As for earning your life ore acquiring somethings...Nothing that comes for free is worth having.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALLMEMBERSIGNOREMYPOSTS



Posts : 56
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2015-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:54 am

.


Last edited by ALLMEMBERSIGNOREMYPOSTS on Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

avatar

Posts : 54
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2018-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:36 am

I personally don't believe in blood sacrifice outside some very specific, very rare instances. However, usage of blood in magic is different. Some of my best runic magics have been from runes drawn in my own blood.

So while I'd never sacrifice an innocent animal, I wouldn't feel too badly about nicking my finger and using some blood from there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

avatar

Posts : 418
Reputation : 198
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : somewhere in Asian

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:10 am

I am quite envious with some of you guys whom able to learn and practice magic without any restriction. It must be nice. As for myself, I couldn't do it as much as I used to be since I am living with my family now. Bad news is my family is hardcore muslim where they believe any kind of witchcraft is a "big sin". They caught me doing some magic long time ago and forced me to repent to god. Long story short, I still doing it, although it more like meditation which I learnt from Joyofsatan, and some other basics.

I dare to say that Islam, along with Christian and Judaism is the reason why most of witchcraft and pagan practices had almost gone to extinct cause these Abrahamic religions oppose them. Many ancient knowledge and occult books has been destroyed when they conquered the land. They banned people from practicing it and create bunch of lies to make witchcraft and paganism looks so ugly and evil, especially with the blood sacrifice thing.

It is obvious who actually did the blood sacrifice. Not showing disrespect but go and read bible, there are many verses about animal sacrifice. Even in Islam, mass number of livestock animals will be slaughtered once a year to please the god. These religions are nothing but to enslave people's mind and soul, to keep them low in spiritual level so it makes sense why they detest and banned any practices from witchcraft@pagan.

_________________
''Face your ultimate enemy, the ones named as Fear.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godlike



Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-10-08
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:34 am

PersistenceIsKey wrote:
Detralmus wrote:
The pagans of the past, they knew the importance of blood sacrifice.
They didn't just asked for something, and hoped it will rain down to them.
No, they cut the throat of their fattest cattle, bathed in its blood, and smelled clean to their gods.

No pagans ever committed any sort of blood sacrifice. It was strictly forbidden in ancient times. The whole notion of blood sacrifice came with the enemy religions. What they did was scapegoated their own doings onto pagans.

The Aztec civ. is a good example of corruption. For they did not start off with blood sacrifice, that happened way later. You can see the weird statues they made that don't look human as an example of what they were dealing with.

The Gods have forbidden blood sacrifice as it is a destructive and sick, sick thing to do. It is not pure. Everything can and must be achieved by other means. It is well known by many people that in Ancient Egypt cats were held in high esteem and the consequences for hurting cats was pretty bad. So yeah, they were for sure committing blood sacrifice... Rolling Eyes

All animals were held to the highest regard in ancient times, this is why you see so many depictions of Gods and Goddesses with animals or with animal heads (Egyptian Gods). That's allegorical. It doesn't mean that they actually look like that. Many Gods and Goddesses also have been associated with SACRED animals. The definition of the word should speak for itself.

With all this evidence, for some weird reason people still think that pagans of ancient times were into blood sacrifice, because some idiot wrote a book on it. Or they heard it from somewhere, without actually delving beneath the surface of things.


Yes you are absolutly 100 percent right. Ancient pagans never did any blood sacrifice. And any people who calls himself a pagan should know this , and about pagan history. aztech- if i remember correctly were the first who did blood sacrifice what was pushed upon by our enemy, Like you said , Our gods dont need no blood sacrifice. it is against thier rules. every animal is a holy to satanism and to Pagans. The only reason a animals was killed, was for food and done fast and painless to animal.



Be blessed you all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

avatar

Posts : 133
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-03-05
Age : 20
Location : Saxony/Sachsen

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:35 pm

I thought it would highlight my point.
~the words about the pagans did i hear somewhere,
and i still have no great interest into getting to know
the ways of all those cults.

I try to distance myself from dogma,
including all this stuff about morals and what's supposed to be holy.

I started this vegan thing, because of the health benefits,
not because of the daily animal-holocaust.
Those ethics were a phase, which came later, but said phase i over.

~Besides: its beneficial, to spill blood for the benefit of the materialsation of a spirit (evokation). Incense is sort of a common replacement. But i guess i'll make use of blood for that purpose sometime. Then, it would be more than just the "base material" for its manifestation, but also a sort of offering.

Personally, i find blood more significant than all the jibberish which i chant.

The only being amonst "animals", which i could almost consider "sacred", is the bee. Looking at the food-chain and how plants work, we do actually need them.

And now enough of this! Its the wrong place for such irrelevant things.


P.S.:
@PersistenceIsKey
i just remembered the few german folks, who practice agnihotra...
for those who don't know : you need dried cow shit for that XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha22

avatar

Posts : 97
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2012-09-15
Location : Manitoba, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:44 pm

I preform many rituals and evocations. I am not a Pagan or a Wiccan. I practice dark magick and study demonology. I do use blood in rituals because along with flowing water and fire, it one of the best manifestation materials for demons. I supplement this with incense that burns "dirty" to have a decent amount of smoke. I have been a Wiccan for a short time when I was younger, also have studied satanism for a short time and found that it wasn't for me. Although, both have some good points to them that i try to keep in mind. I also had all of my family that was religious, they would send me to the psych ward if they knew what I did for fear I'd gone mad. My rituals are done in the dark and shadows, hidden from all but myself.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

avatar

Posts : 133
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-03-05
Age : 20
Location : Saxony/Sachsen

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:26 pm

Tanisha22 wrote:
I preform many rituals and evocations. I am not a Pagan or a Wiccan. I practice dark magick and study demonology. I do use blood in rituals because along with flowing water and fire, it one of the best manifestation materials for demons. I supplement this with incense that burns "dirty" to have a decent amount of smoke. I have been a Wiccan for a short time when I was younger, also have studied satanism for a short time and found that it wasn't for me. Although, both have some good points to them that i try to keep in mind. I also had all of my family that was religious, they would send me to the psych ward if they knew what I did for fear I'd gone mad. My rituals are done in the dark and shadows, hidden from all but myself.

Sent from Topic'it App

Yes. In the end, thats all that matters.
~People can ask spirits, to subsitute own power, but in the end: we all crave to use our own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godlike



Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-10-08
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:15 am

Detralmus wrote:
I thought it would highlight my point.
~the words about the pagans did i hear somewhere,
and i still have no great interest into getting to know
the ways of all those cults.

I try to distance myself from dogma,
including all this stuff about morals and what's supposed to be holy.

I started this vegan thing, because of the health benefits,
not because of the daily animal-holocaust.
Those ethics were a phase, which came later, but said phase i over.

~Besides: its beneficial, to spill blood for the benefit of the materialsation of a spirit (evokation). Incense is sort of a common replacement. But i guess i'll make use of blood for that purpose sometime. Then, it would be more than just the "base material" for its manifestation, but also a sort of offering.

Personally, i find blood more significant than all the jibberish which i chant.

The only being amonst "animals", which i could almost consider "sacred", is the bee. Looking at the food-chain and how plants work, we do actually need them.

And now enough of this! Its the wrong place for such irrelevant things.


P.S.:
@PersistenceIsKey
i just remembered the few german folks, who practice agnihotra...
for those who don't know : you need dried cow shit for that XD


yes , you can use blood, but not sacrificing. you can use your own blood to evoke or empower runes and such.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aseriel Krabat

avatar

Posts : 20
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-03-13
Age : 22
Location : Arezura

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:59 am


You really should check your facts people.Wide-reaching discussions on the topic of animal sacrifice allways come up in witchcraft communties. I watched this develop in several different online groups. Understandably, there are and will always be those who oppose it, and that's perfectly within their rights to do so. However, the vast majority of people have said that even if they wouldn't personally ever do it, it doesn't bother them if other people do as long as the animal doesn't suffer beforehand and the remains are used in a beneficial way to the person and/or group. Only a small handful of people are trying to institute the idea that it's evil, forbidden, or a revisionist history where it was never done by witches. The precedent is clearly there in black and white, and thankfully most witches seem to be able to think for themselves. So, I'm grateful to see many witches addressing this previously taboo issue with maturity and understanding. For example,
blood sacrefices where common under the viking sorcerers(vitkis) the rite is called blöot and is still practised today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

avatar

Posts : 54
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2018-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:44 pm

That's a really good point Asriel, there *is* evidence for witches for magical practitioners of the past utilizing blood sacrifice. Of course it's up to everyone to decide what is right and wrong for them- I agree with those you mentioned, only really caring if the animal suffered beforehand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

avatar

Posts : 54
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2018-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:18 am

Hey, can we get any update on how the coven is doing? Pardon my language, but I'm fucking worried about you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

avatar

Posts : 418
Reputation : 198
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : somewhere in Asian

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:27 am

Too bad I lost contact with them at this moment. I am worried as much as you too and I know others feel the same as well, but lets us all hope they are doing fine. Considering the whole ordeal is going to take couple of weeks to be settled, I guess we have no choices but to wait patiently for them to finally return back.

Edit : I almost forgot. By the way, I am taking this chance to tell that any members are free to post anything in the forum as long you put em under right topics. Some of members are coming from different backgrounds may have different knowledge about witchcraft and we really appreciate any information you shared on this forum. Spells, rituals, meditation...Anything. As you can see, there are people visiting this place to learn these things as well and it will be a great help for them.

As for me, since I got some time before my family returned from their vacation, I will posting several things as well, although most of them will be rituals or spells I learned from Indonesian/Malaysian/Arabic witchcraft because that is what I am familiar with when I grow up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

avatar

Posts : 133
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-03-05
Age : 20
Location : Saxony/Sachsen

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:20 pm

darkdiela5 wrote:
Too bad I lost contact with them at this moment. I am worried as much as you too and I know others feel the same as well, but lets us all hope they are doing fine. Considering the whole ordeal is going to take couple of weeks to be settled, I guess we have no choices but to wait patiently for them to finally return back.

Edit : I almost forgot. By the way, I am taking this chance to tell that any members are free to post anything in the forum as long you put em under right topics. Some of members are coming from different backgrounds may have different knowledge about witchcraft and we really appreciate any information you shared on this forum.  Spells, rituals, meditation...Anything. As you can see, there are people visiting this place to learn these things as well and it will be a great help for them.

As for me, since I got some time before my family returned from their vacation, I will posting several things as well, although most of them will be rituals or spells I learned from Indonesian/Malaysian/Arabic witchcraft because that is what I am familiar with when I grow up.

Oh, i apology if you felt like my posts were too off topic.

~And of course, i wish the coven, the family all luck and support possible!
Yee will return stronger than before! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asta

avatar

Posts : 17
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed May 09, 2018 7:46 am

Are there any news about Mr.Sebastian's clan and the books?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

avatar

Posts : 133
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-03-05
Age : 20
Location : Saxony/Sachsen

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Thu May 10, 2018 12:07 am

just stay calm guys..
~they will give an update some time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asta

avatar

Posts : 17
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Fri May 11, 2018 2:56 am

Detralmus wrote:
just stay calm guys..
~they will give an update some time

I sure hope so Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha22

avatar

Posts : 97
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2012-09-15
Location : Manitoba, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sat May 12, 2018 12:30 am

The recovery is slow. The coven needs to perform a ritual before allowing anyone to be turned to ensure everyone's safety. This ritual shall ensure that the enemies are kept at bay. This is all I can tell you, thank you for your patience and understanding in these difficult times.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

avatar

Posts : 133
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-03-05
Age : 20
Location : Saxony/Sachsen

PostSubject: .:.   Sat May 12, 2018 10:14 pm

No disrespect: but how long should we wait?
~It would motivate greatly.. "to have a finish line which we could approach."
it asks a lot, but i wanna get rid of "maybies"


What about..
10-15 weeks?
Is that close to be enough?



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha22

avatar

Posts : 97
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2012-09-15
Location : Manitoba, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sat May 12, 2018 10:28 pm

Everything takes time. I can understand your anxiety and urgency regarding the matter, sadly I cannot give you an exact timeline. Everything in its due time. Time to a vampire and time to a human are different

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asta

avatar

Posts : 17
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sun May 13, 2018 6:53 am

Tanisha22 wrote:
Everything takes time. I can understand your anxiety and urgency regarding the matter, sadly I cannot give you an exact timeline. Everything in its due time. Time to a vampire and time to a human are different

Sent from Topic'it App

I mean no disrespect but by following this logic humans who waits may get old and maybe die before coven makes a move. Not to mention that making wait long ore undefined period of time is disrespect to the people who waits. They deserve to receive at least more clear answers. Because it's exactly like you said. their time is different. Limited.


I do understand that you in person, cant give more clear answers as they are not given to you, and you are doing your best to bring some light into the darkness, for which we all are grateful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

avatar

Posts : 54
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2018-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sun May 13, 2018 5:57 pm

Alright, thanks Tanisha. Gonna be honest, I am getting pretty antsy... for some reason, the site showed up as offline for me- I had to email someone get get a link, and I admittedly panicked and for a while thought I had been scammed...

I of course mean no disrespect. I guess there are just always those doubts and hidden fears lurking in the back of one's mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   

Back to top Go down
 
Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Update on Martian Atmosphere.
» Update: LTO's shortage of stickers
» Update on the DepEd Procurement
» new procurement forms update
» Do I need to secure a certification of class "A" Document every bidding even i dddont have any update informaation?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Share your Experience and opinions :: Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide-
Jump to: