Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)



Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» About Werewolves
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:48 pm by Uktena

» Tarot Magick
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:07 am by Broken Lizard

» Shapeshifting- A Basic Guide
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:06 am by PersistenceIsKey

» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:03 am by AzazelStrix

» Working with Dark Energy - Part 5: Important new info (Oct 9th U-D)
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:22 am by PersistenceIsKey

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:37 am by Detralmus

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am by Northquake94

» On The Soul, Race and Culture
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:22 am by PersistenceIsKey

» Free program for calculating planetary hours
Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:56 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon
 
Blasphemous
 
darkdiela5
 
Nightshade
 
Sebastian
 
Charm Moonchild
 
burningangel1
 
vampireloard
 
Detralmus
 
Torilei Denali
 
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 
 

 Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
darkdiela5

avatar

Posts : 418
Reputation : 198
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : somewhere in Asian

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sun May 13, 2018 8:24 pm

I think there is nothing wrong to share this words, coming from Sebastian himself which I and Tanisha get through mail before the breaking news about the guide. I posted this so you can take your time and think, make choices....Either you wish to keep your faith and wait or leave, it is up to you. No one is forcing you into this. Sorry if I sound harsh. I know you are feeling over the edge and impatient as time ticking, well I guess we all do but like I said, the choices is yours.

"I know it is a lot to ask, because as a mortal, dealing with uncertainty is the most frustrating thing in our lives, considering we have limited time in our clocks. So if anyone wishes to leave, we will understand. For the rest of the members, the next few weeks might be the worst time in their lives while waiting for something intangible whose arrival is hanging with a thread of uncertainty; but there will be just one certainty during the entire waiting span, which is, this will be the last time they wait for something, because this is the last hurdle, the biggest of all; the last climb, the steepest of all because once they make it through, they will finally reach the end of this tunnel and find what they have been looking for. The choice is yours. We will not force anyone to do anything. The faith will decide the rest."

-
Regards,
Sebastian Black

_________________
''Face your ultimate enemy, the ones named as Fear.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey



Posts : 71
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2015-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sun May 13, 2018 10:48 pm

darkdiela5 wrote:
I think there is nothing wrong to share this words, coming from Sebastian himself which I and Tanisha get through mail before the breaking news about the guide. I posted this so you can take your time and think, make choices....Either you wish to keep your faith and wait or leave, it is up to you. No one is forcing you into this. Sorry if I sound harsh. I know you are feeling over the edge and impatient as time ticking, well I guess we all do but like I said, the choices is yours.

"I know it is a lot to ask, because as a mortal, dealing with uncertainty is the most frustrating thing in our lives, considering we have limited time in our clocks. So if anyone wishes to leave, we will understand. For the rest of the members, the next few weeks might be the worst time in their lives while waiting for something intangible whose arrival is hanging with a thread of uncertainty; but there will be just one certainty during the entire waiting span, which is, this will be the last time they wait for something, because this is the last hurdle, the biggest of all; the last climb, the steepest of all because once they make it through, they will finally reach the end of this tunnel and find what they have been looking for. The choice is yours. We will not force anyone to do anything. The faith will decide the rest."

-
Regards,
Sebastian Black

I think it's quite easy for people to lose themselves to impatience and although I haven't been in this life long, I've come to the assessment of the greatest epidemic of recent times. Which is impatience. You can take teenagers nowadays as an example. They've been dating someone for 6 months and break up with them, because it's not their true love, but how would they know? It's only been six months and as Tanisha said and I've grown very fond of saying this as well this past year, Everything in it's own time.

Like I said, I think it's easy to become filled with anxiety, fears and doubt where this guide is concerned especially after the events unfolded as they did, unfortunate as they are. Still, if you were to actually take in what's being given to you, immortality, and I mean this quite literally it is GIVEN to you. Those lucky 50 who are receiving the quite are beyond lucky to be given this chance. Vampirism is not the only way to achieve immortality in this world and to do so with other means or even this requires tremendous work and time put into it. To consider what's actually being done here: this guide, the people behind it... Many would find this situation unfathomable, in terms of how easy everything is being made.

In regards to what Sebastian said to Diela: ''...This is the last hurdle, the biggest of all; the last climb, the steepest of all because once they make it through, they will finally reach the end of this tunnel and find what they have been looking for.'' I must disagree. Why? Because this last wait is NOT the final climb, this last wait in NOT the final hurdle. There will always be something that is on the horizon whether you are immortal or not. There will always be ''the next thing'' you're going to have to wait for. Becoming anxious and paranoid that the purchasers of the guide are (looking at the comments) to you I say this: The only thing you accomplish with this paranoia is self-harm. There is not any benefit in feeling this way whatsoever...

If the people here have promised something then I guarantee you, it will be fulfilled. It doesn't matter if it takes a few more weeks or even a few more months, unless you are 90 years old and frail and see vampirism as your final resort of survival. I do not see any reason to panic. The guide will arrive when it is the right time.

So instead relax. Take this added time to spend time with your loved ones, your friends, for it is the last time you're going to be seeing them after all. Take this time to finish whatever matters you feel you need to do before you go, because once you do, you will not be coming back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

avatar

Posts : 52
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2018-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Mon May 14, 2018 12:28 am

Oh, I don't intend on leaving- I intend on seeing things through. Waiting is fine- what set off my panic button was the fact that the site essentially disappeared for me. It showed up as sites who shut down do, as a generic page talking about making a website.

I'm unsure if it was a bug or some hidden test of faith, but I emailed Sebastian about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

avatar

Posts : 418
Reputation : 198
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : somewhere in Asian

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Mon May 14, 2018 12:43 am

Glad to hear that, Uktena. Anyway, regarding the website appeared turning off or disappeared like you mentioned, I am too facing the same problem starting 2 days ago. I keep silence cause I thought it is only me having such problem. Good thing there is still another working link. This never happens before and I had no idea what causing this but I will investigate. my concern is about members whom couldn't access this forum anymore for updates due to this issue.
If problem couldn't be fixed, maybe we should have an external chat group to inform news but for now, I hope everyone save the Admin and Sebastian mail address so that you can contact them just in case, if this site no longer accessible.

Edit : The main website adress is appeared to be "Domain has expired". One of the reason is the owner of the website didn't renew it after a period of time, causing it to be taken down. I can't find a way to solve this so I think only Admin could fix it. But worry not though. Although the main address (wamphryshadows.com) no longer working, the other wamphry web address (ones that have "free forums" in it) is still working so bookmarked or save the link. That is all I get for now. Please notify here if anyone else got the similar problem.

http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
merlight



Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Mon May 14, 2018 1:27 am

Has anyone else experienced problems with the buying link or used a certain payment method?

I've tried a couple times only to get site error messages after using Paypal and I'm starting to wonder if the link is not set up to be able to use the Paypal payment method or you have to use the Bitcoin or Stripe payment method.

Don't really know who to ask on the team to pm directly about this since its on the buying end so...can anyone that has bought it help me on which payment method they used?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

avatar

Posts : 418
Reputation : 198
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : somewhere in Asian

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Mon May 14, 2018 2:09 am

PersistenceIsKey wrote:

In regards to what Sebastian said to Diela: ''...This is the last hurdle, the biggest of all; the last climb, the steepest of all because once they make it through, they will finally reach the end of this tunnel and find what they have been looking for.'' I must disagree. Why? Because this last wait is NOT the final climb, this last wait in NOT the final hurdle. There will always be something that is on the horizon whether you are immortal or not. There will always be ''the next thing'' you're going to have to wait for. Becoming anxious and paranoid that the purchasers of the guide are (looking at the comments) to you I say this: The only thing you accomplish with this paranoia is self-harm. There is not any benefit in feeling this way whatsoever...

If the people here have promised something then I guarantee you, it will be fulfilled. It doesn't matter if it takes a few more weeks or even a few more months, unless you are 90 years old and frail and see vampirism as your final resort of survival. I do not see any reason to panic. The guide will arrive when it is the right time.

I personally think what Sebastian means about the last hurdle is referring to something like "once they returned back, it will be certain that you WILL get what you wish (Immortality)". No more delays, no more waiting. Of course I don't deny the fact there will always "other things" we have to wait aftermath. Maybe after they return and sent those book, we again have to wait for the book to arrive safely to our door or even when we become vamp, we have to wait 50 years to escape newborn rank and the waiting list go on...

PersistenceIsKey wrote:

So instead relax. Take this added time to spend time with your loved ones, your friends, for it is the last time you're going to be seeing them after all. Take this time to finish whatever matters you feel you need to do before you go, because once you do, you will not be coming back.

Exactly what I am doing right now. Spending quality time with my family, make them happy, do stuff I like, eat and plays, etc. Hope you and others are doing the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

avatar

Posts : 418
Reputation : 198
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : somewhere in Asian

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Mon May 14, 2018 3:55 am

merlight wrote:

Has anyone else experienced problems with the buying link or used a certain payment method?

I've tried a couple times only to get site error messages after using Paypal and I'm starting to wonder if the link is not set up to be able to use the Paypal payment method or you have to use the Bitcoin or Stripe payment method.

Don't really know who to ask on the team to pm directly about this since its on the buying end so...can anyone that has bought it help me on which payment method they used?

Hmm. I wonder if your problems are similar to one of our members Northquake94? He got issue with purchasing the guide but had solved the problems, although he didn't mention how. So if you are facing the same thing like his, maybe you can try to PM him and ask him about the solution. Here is the link about the issue he was facing.

http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com/t1256-problems-with-buying-the-guide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
merlight



Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Mon May 14, 2018 4:07 am

Gonna follow up on the thread you linked there and see if I can get this resolved. I'd be cool with just paying directly anyway.    

Thank you darkdiela5!

Currently I'm getting the error message:

"We can't process your payment right now, so please try again later. We're sorry for the inconvenience."

I'll be sure to update this to let others know if I get a solution
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

avatar

Posts : 418
Reputation : 198
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : somewhere in Asian

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Mon May 14, 2018 5:08 am

I do wish you find a way out solving that problem. I did quick search for your paypal problems. Maybe you can use this link as reference. When using paypal, did you make a paypal account or did you just insert your debit card for payment? I used to get problem with my debit card. It appears the debit card needs to be validated which means I have to go to the Bank and ask them to give me permission making international purchase through the debit card. Same thing if you have paypal account and want to verify your debit/bank card for buying online. The card must have access to international purchase. Good luck and let us know how it is going.

https://community.eventzilla.net/article/134-why-did-my-paypal-payment-fail-understanding-paypal-error-messages-for-attendees

_________________
''Face your ultimate enemy, the ones named as Fear.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

avatar

Posts : 128
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-03-05
Age : 20
Location : Saxony/Sachsen

PostSubject: .:.   Tue May 15, 2018 6:08 am

Don't expect me to leave,
since i'm going to stay.

All i asked for was,
to roughly know which month the beginning of our renaissance will be.
~But fine, i'll comfort myself with the idea, that this year will be,
my last and first.

I can't force you to do something, and i won't try it for my own sake.

"50 years to escape the rank of newborn" ~Mankind are aging and retarded toddlers then.
I wouldn't take orders from a drooling child either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asta

avatar

Posts : 17
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed May 16, 2018 6:32 am

Leaves only cowards. I have set my mind from the beginning to go till the end. So non is going to make me to leave.
I did notice some problems with sight too. i can only gt to this forum throughout direct link.
P.S. Someone said in here thy won't take orders from drooling toddlers. Very Happy i am old being and don't take orders from anyone. You order me, you will see my dark side. Twisted Evil However if you are someone who I respect and you ask me instead of ordering, i will hear you out and might do what you ask if I agree with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

avatar

Posts : 128
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-03-05
Age : 20
Location : Saxony/Sachsen

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed May 16, 2018 10:25 am

"wamphry.com" is offline.
~You gotta go for "wamphryshadows.forumotion.com"

Your "dark side"? XD
Naah, i bet you are just a sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asta

avatar

Posts : 17
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Fri May 18, 2018 9:19 am

Detralmus wrote:
"wamphry.com" is offline.
~You gotta go for "wamphryshadows.forumotion.com"

Your "dark side"? XD
Naah, i bet you are just a sweetheart.

I am sweetheart only on outside Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

avatar

Posts : 52
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2018-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Thu May 31, 2018 8:39 pm

Hey, has there been any word on when the books will again be shipping out? As well as our friends in the coven. The staggering silence from any sort of authority figure within the coven is concerning me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey



Posts : 71
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2015-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Thu May 31, 2018 10:01 pm

Uktena wrote:
Hey, has there been any word on when the books will again be shipping out? As well as our friends in the coven. The staggering silence from any sort of authority figure within the coven is concerning me.

Like Tanisha said, the coven needs to go through with a ritual that will keep enemies at bay. Considering the importance of this ritual, I would assume that they (the covens) would take every advantage they can at their disposal to make sure that enough energies are behind this. Not to mention preparing for the ritual, organizing everything and add to that all the other things that need to be doing.

My guess, they're waiting for the Summer Solstice to commence with the ritual, which is happening on around 23rd or June or thereabouts. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing is heard before that date.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

avatar

Posts : 128
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-03-05
Age : 20
Location : Saxony/Sachsen

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:18 am

My guess, they're waiting for the Summer Solstice to commence with the ritual, which is happening on around 23rd or June or thereabouts. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing is heard before that date.

Quite interesting
~i thank you for sharing the idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asta

avatar

Posts : 17
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:14 am

the Summer Solstice idea makes sense. It is good time to cast powerfull spells.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DedicationToVampire2

avatar

Posts : 7
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-03-26
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:09 pm

It would be quite exquisite if the book came on my birthday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

avatar

Posts : 128
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-03-05
Age : 20
Location : Saxony/Sachsen

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:26 pm

DedicationToVampire2 wrote:
It would be quite exquisite if the book came on my birthday


Guys? Don't become obsessed with it.
Just live your last days, weeks or months as a human.

Who knows, what those people got to fix and all..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken Lizard



Posts : 14
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:56 am

At the risk of being immediately told to shut up and be patient, I've got ask - has there seriously been no word from the group in over a month?

I'm not asking for shipment details, or deadlines, or promises - a simple "we're still here" would suffice. I understand that shit happens - I do - but when it does, radio silence is going to do far more harm than necessary. It's the fastest way to breed mistrust and contempt. The people here, myself included, will most certainly wait until their dying day for this, but respect goes both ways, and it's not something you want to abuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey



Posts : 71
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2015-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:06 am

Broken Lizard wrote:
At the risk of being immediately told to shut up and be patient, I've got ask - has there seriously been no word from the group in over a month?

I'm not asking for shipment details, or deadlines, or promises - a simple "we're still here" would suffice. I understand that shit happens - I do - but when it does, radio silence is going to do far more harm than necessary. It's the fastest way to breed mistrust and contempt. The people here, myself included, will most certainly wait until their dying day for this, but respect goes both ways, and it's not something you want to abuse.

They're really-really busy. Also to give a bit of perspective from those who have been here longer. There have been times where this 'radio silence' has lasted for years but that silence always eventually breaks. Needless to say, you can rest your head knowing that they are still here. Have a bit of faith Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

avatar

Posts : 128
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-03-05
Age : 20
Location : Saxony/Sachsen

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:26 pm

Broken Lizard wrote:
At the risk of being immediately told to shut up and be patient, I've got ask - has there seriously been no word from the group in over a month?

I'm not asking for shipment details, or deadlines, or promises - a simple "we're still here" would suffice. I understand that shit happens - I do - but when it does, radio silence is going to do far more harm than necessary. It's the fastest way to breed mistrust and contempt. The people here, myself included, will most certainly wait until their dying day for this, but respect goes both ways, and it's not something you want to abuse.

If they are there, they will answer, some time.
~Until that point, just live your live, and try to look for magical ways to extend your life span. There is no reason for making a religion around vampires.


This matter is binary. They either are silent, but will speak to us one day,
or they... *you don't wanna think about the alternative.

I have spoken to people, who studied them for decades, and guess what?
They hold on to artificial faith, and once they got in their 40s-50s, they have "grown in mind not to seek physical immortality anymore" -they lie to themselves. Their vessels just have become more of a burden than a tool.
In truth, they are just tired.

Those people disgust me.
_______________________________________________

So what do we do? SIMPLE,
like i wrote above, they will either offer us their gift,
or not. This matter should not lead to obsession, a addiction of some sort.

Do not fantasize about being a vampire, its mental masturbation.

LIVE, and study.
~Don't become some unheard author, writing ebooks about the universe,
that no one will ever read -and if they do, they don't make much sense.
Actually, they are more like very big dairy entries. They teach you nothing.
They are just theories, with no substance. ~ANYWAY

This is the reason, why i keep telling you, the same thing, all over again.
"Don't become obsessed with it, and live your life til that very day."

Do you now understand what i'm talking about?

And you if you insist, on viewing their coming as a singular truth,
then try to look at it this way:

You are no use to them, if you got crazy in the time waiting.
They don't need unreliable puppets, they need brothers.


Those are my thoughts on this matter.
~I'm not leaving, this, but i don't let it trap me either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

avatar

Posts : 418
Reputation : 198
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : somewhere in Asian

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:38 pm

Well the "radio silence" isn't a new thing. Remember that time when we all heard the announcement about the making of the guide book and then it goes quiet for like 2 years? Some of us start to become skeptical and doubting it but then the admin return back to fulfill his words.

What I am going to say is, regardless of how long time going to take or how dead silence it is going to be : Things will definitely happens and worry not, you are not alone. We all together in this journey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha22

avatar

Posts : 97
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2012-09-15
Location : Manitoba, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:31 pm

We may not answer, but we are here. Everyone is very busy and we do not wish to make you feel alone, but alas, we cannot live on the forum to answer your every worry and question. Be patient. As before stated, vampire time and human time are very different things. 2 years for a human is but a blink of an eye to a vampire. You may private message me and I shall get back as fast as I can. Thank you all for your understanding and patience.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asta

avatar

Posts : 17
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:55 pm

pouring de wer empty sari reskafaric
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   

Back to top Go down
 
Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Update on Martian Atmosphere.
» Update: LTO's shortage of stickers
» Update on the DepEd Procurement
» new procurement forms update
» Do I need to secure a certification of class "A" Document every bidding even i dddont have any update informaation?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Share your Experience and opinions :: Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide-
Jump to: