Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:44 pm by Crow

» Spell for physical change
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:55 am by lukasondris

» Dimension Jumping
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:17 am by Crow

» Werewolves and Immortality- A Theory
Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:46 pm by Uktena

» About Werewolves
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:48 pm by Uktena

» Tarot Magick
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:07 am by Crow

» Shapeshifting- A Basic Guide
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:30 am by Uktena

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:37 am by Detralmus

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am by Northquake94

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Detralmus

Torilei Denali

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
laura.F

PostSubject: i'm disgusted   Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:40 pm

i'm actually disgusted by this...
i and a lot of people on this site have been waiting and waiting for this guide to be send to us .. and we have been loyal and trusting ... and now they have told me that the guide isn't coming ...
i asked for a refund and i'm not getting it...
i feel very betrayed by this site
i will put the mails that i send and were send to me below .. i am sorry to say that nobody is ever getting that guide .. -_- they sadly played us

i said :
hello,
is there any news on the guides yet?
it has been really long.. and i actually would like to get it now..
greetings

they said:
hello,
if you dont mind, tell me what guides you are talking about? and who are you?
best,

i said:
the vampire guide i payed for on
whamphryshadows

they said:
ok but we send all copy of guides can you send me the invoice because this email is closed to get mony

i said:
here is a screenshot of me buying the guide in march, i have not received the guide nor have i received a tracking number ..
i would like to get the guide now (after a really reasonable time waiting)

they said:
but any one didnt receive the tracking number and didn't get the guide the money is refunded but i can send to you soft copy of the guide but you must to pay extra money

i said:
no you will repay me then....
i have never received a refund
and nobody on the site has either... because everyone is still waiting on the guide

they said:
We have problems with the shipping companies and the countries receiving the book has been returned some copies so the copy was converted to electronic copies of those who want the copy must pay additional fees

i'm actually disgusted by this... they are trying to get even more money out of this... and they are refusing to refund me ... i'm actually really heated and angry right now... and i will give them a chance to repay us, or i will go to the authorities ... cause i actually know people who work as lawyers and i will get the money back one way or another... they have been warned.. i'm not the girl they should have messed with!...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JourneyToVampire

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:24 pm

? Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laura.F

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:53 am

what don't u get? i bought a guide on here (like many other people )
and now they are scamming us and they will not refund us..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzazelStrix

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:36 pm

Oh well.
Your anger may very well be justified, and it could easily be a "scam" or a fraud.
Or it might be a case of "you need to chill out and just be patient", 'cause the book would arrive [eventually]".
(and because "damn mortals not being patient at all, like we have all the time we need and we don't complain" discourse)

(Kind of a half-assed jab at double-handed comedy towards both parties, I know)

But bad jokes aside, quite frankly, I personally don't really see much use in the book.
Vampire transformation ? Well, what is this forum if not jam-packed with those ?
Magic ? There's some of that around the forum as well.
Mastery ? Pffft, there's always someone who would belittle you because they're "older", and one easily has this vibe in the forum.
So, in a sense, shilling money for the book is rather unnecessary because, in the end of the day, even if the book may or may not have more information or just some side notes and whatnot, one easily ends up confused one way or another.

Though honestly, it all kind of boils down to the question:
Why are people so demanding of vampirism to warrant the urgency of buying a book in the first place ?
-- Immortality ? Well, there are many a ritual for growing immortal (or at least delay death by a decade or a few), both here and all manner of forums, books and websites.
-- The powers ? I believe it was in Faust (I'm pretty sure I'm wrong with this one) where it was said that one can and must lead a healthy life with specific lifestyle choices, should he want to be stronger or healthier, which would apply to the more physical powers of vampires (since there aren't many innate powers aside from mesmerism). But many of the powers associated with vampires, both by the Wamphry's terminology and by mainstream media, can be gained or practiced through magic/witchcraft/whatnot. And even the supposed mesmerism of the vampire can simply be chalked to their powers of conviction and/or threatening others (whichever you prefer -\_("/)_/-). Also, there is the saying that the insane have a sort of superhuman strength, which may simply tie to a lack of mental restraint.
-- Just for the gist of it ? Y'know, for the ability to say, "Hey, I'm a vampire, I have fangs and glowy eyes and I will drink your blood" while running around in antique, vintage garments ? Well, buddy, let's just say that you shouldn't even touch on the forum's contents if that is your motivation (or keep the temptation at bay until you have a better decision to make).
-- The predatory, or perhaps monstrous allure ? Being the fiend who lurks in the dark corners of the bedroom at night, only to creep up onto the sleeping victim like a cat crawling across the floor while eyeing its prey ? Making people afraid at the sight of a blood-drained corpse, causing a whole hysteria around a community or even a whole nation ? Don't bother with vampirism, since you probably don't need it for that goal. And, well, despite the fact that we dark magic practitioners are sort of taboo and it's a dark practice (at least in the mainstream), we ain't condoning any sort of murder and criminal or maladaptive behaviors and tendencies; but I guess I can't limit someone's free will, so try to realize yourself in your own way (maybe without dragging down the whole forum with it). Become what you want to become, just make sure you think and rethink about it, because everything in life has consequences that one will, inevitably, have to come to terms with. Besides, if you want to be a real terror for people, just become a loan shark or some sort of mafia lord - it truly exploits the true fear of modern humans, like debt, threats, whatnot; besides, you get to wear a fancy-pantsy suit and tie, which is a hallmark of the corporate world everyone fears nowadays.

In many ways, vampirism would easily be a disadvantage, if not a death sentence for many (I've discussed these somewhere before, but I'll just revamp retell it for comedy's sake; also I'm bored and feel like ranting):
-- For starters, blood - the most sacred substance, "the life of the animal", and a vampire's sustenance. Well, unless you're naive, or lucky to pretty much own a ranch full of cattle (or humans ?), you'll quickly find yourself starving on the first instance. The mainstream opinion (as was influenced by the local religions) on blood generally boils down to "Ew", "Wash it off quickly", and "Diseases, don't even touch it with the tip of your tongue" (and the last is obvious BS, since most bloodborne pathogens won't survive the digestive system: hell, HIV is so fragile that a drop of spit on a surface would probably be devoid of HIV very quickly - just a little factoid for any prolific blood-drinker). And only dream of having some sort of human donor - it's highly unlikely, if not improbable, that someone kind enough - or insane enough - would allow you to just shoot a needle into their arm and let you drink from them like a little juice baggie; more often than not, you'd be hardly rejected or made a fool - "Ooh, little Dracula wanna little suck of my blood ?" So you can see that already, vampirism is a matter of planning things from the get-go, even before one should consider transforming. And that last bit about others' judgment ties to the next point.
-- Then, there's the need for secrecy. Remember the whole "arrogant display" reason for many ? The whole "I vant to sack your blaad", silk-garments, sideways-walk, the whole nine yards of the mainstream vampire ? Throw it out of the window for this very reason. "You don't want to be discovered" is the TL;DR of this one. First, let's straight-up take on the worst-case scenario - you're found out on your property one night, with your mouth wrapped around some lamb, or maybe some poor schmuck from around the block. You're immediately done for, as you're nothing short of a threat to others (as was and still is the case with many people who practice hematophagy, cannibals, or even people with some sort of animal abuse issues or other sociopathic tendencies). The fact of having supposed glowy eyes won't help your cause either, and could easily sell you out before you're caught drinking blood. Religious authorities deem you an enemy of God or whatever; the police hunts you down as a murderer or someone with a potential or drive to kill someone; psychiatrists will lick their lips and rub their hands at the thought of having a blood-lusted, lunatic cultist - down with the padded rooms, enemas, and any amount of risperidone because why not ?
Now let's assume that you either managed to escape capture, or you just live a life of being ridiculed by your neighborhood and colleagues. What next ? If you keep to your name, you'll definitely attract some attention - like the unironic combination of a supercentennial and a woman from those "Dermatologists Hate Her - She Found A Way To Look Young Forever" type of ads - and that could lead to the worst-case. Therefore, you'll rely on changing identities, or just living in seclusion for the rest of... forever.

None of this is aimed at you, Laura (maybe except for the beginning part): most of the second-person usage is for the sake of rhetoric.
I can see how this can feel a bit shady.
Almost akin to Renfield being promised eternal life, only to be made a thrall by Dracula. (a vampire reference, ye boiii)
And I almost feel guilty and ashamed for all the jokes, puns and ground-level comedy. Laughing Laughing
Anyway, enough of me ranting about stuff.
All unnecessary stuff aside, you ordered the book.
So now, you will decide what you do next.
Do you spearhead a lawsuit for fraud, perhaps unjustified ?
Or do you just "keep patient", waiting for the book to come around eventually ?
(damn, this last one makes me think about my attitude on mainstream religion and blind belief :/)
I'm honestly interested. (mostly because I might as well watch paint dry, or farm moss on my bathroom floor tiles, or literally do anything productive or useless, before any activity on this forum occurs XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northquake94

PostSubject: Who did you speak to?   Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:09 am

Now wait just a minute... who did you actually speak to? Name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laura.F

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:26 am

@northquake : i spoke to the email address listed on the payment...
kind of logical that the person i payed , is the person selling the guide..

@AzazelStrix : and i have waited extremely long .. I'm one of the most patient people that u will encounter... but the person on the email said that there were issues with the delivery and that they made digital copies... and that u need to pay even more money for those .... ofc its a scam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALLMEMBERSIGNOREMYPOSTS

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:31 am

Last edited by PersistenceIsKey on Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzazelStrix

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:41 am

PersistenceIsKey wrote:
It does not help sewing doubts into the minds of other members.

I mean let's admit, the situation in itself is probably the reason why anyone on the forum would have, and is having, doubts.
And it does make sense why people are frustrated.
It's just that the coven has all the time they can want in life (assuming they're already immortal, which is a dumb and useless question to ask so ignore that parenthesis), while the mortals who want to be immortals are just wasting time and resources, both of which (especially the former) are limited.
So not to "incite anything", so to speak, but I can even see the frustration - it's even fair to call it downright condescending for immortals to ask from the mortals to wait and be patient.
Just sayin' -\_('-')_/-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laura.F

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:56 am

@PersistenceIsKey : Well it is a scam .. because they said that they won't distribute the guides and that they made digital copies, and that you could get them for even more money... -_-
so they themselves said that the guides aren't coming ..
and now you are trying to turn it so that it seems that there is just another little delay.. i am giving them time to refund me.. 3 days, if i don't get my money back by then, i will take further steps

I have been on this forum since 2014 and have waited and waited for this guide ever since... so yeah i'm quite mad that when they finally say the guide will be distributed, they come up with different lies to just get as much of money that hey can and then disappear ... -_-

You are just trying to calm everyone down so that there won't be any more people on here who would like to get a refund.. i hope everyone on here is smart enough to not pay anymore money and try their hardest to get their money back like i am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALLMEMBERSIGNOREMYPOSTS

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:28 am

Last edited by PersistenceIsKey on Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laura.F

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:04 am

@PersistenceIsKey : well this is funny...
you are saying that all will be ok, when i firstly asked if i could still get the guide... and they said to me that i could only still get the guide if i payed even more money ..
and then when i asked for a refund, they stopped responding... -_-
how could u explain that then, any new excuses for that maybe?..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALLMEMBERSIGNOREMYPOSTS

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:11 am

Last edited by PersistenceIsKey on Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzazelStrix

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:59 am

Btw all that talk aside, does anyone even look at the Werewolves section nowadays ?
(Probably not the right place, but I guess it makes for a tangent amid all this conversation about vampires.)
Like, since next to nobody looks at or even seems to care about the werewolf section (because it seems like every person on this forum has vampire fever or something), why not just take it down ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukasondris

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:30 am

AzazelStrix wrote:
Btw all that talk aside, does anyone even look at the Werewolves section nowadays ?
(Probably not the right place, but I guess it makes for a tangent amid all this conversation about vampires.)
Like, since next to nobody looks at or even seems to care about the werewolf section (because it seems like every person on this forum has vampire fever or something), why not just take it down ?

I think its because theres no info there. In comparison the vampire section has some descriptions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzazelStrix

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:46 am

lukasondris wrote:
I think its because theres no info there. In comparison the vampire section has some descriptions.

Or maybe no one invests in it as much as they do in the vampire section
Whichever it is, in the end of the day, it just sits there like a slice of moldy bread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALLMEMBERSIGNOREMYPOSTS

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:49 am

Last edited by PersistenceIsKey on Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elegiar

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:08 am

AzazelStrix wrote:

There are many other sections which have even less info than the werewolf section. I was reading info about werewolves about a month ago and then I checked that section. I don't understand why it should be taken down just because it doesn't get as much action as the vampire section. Because if you think like that, this whole site could be taken down because there aren't that many active members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzazelStrix

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:03 am

Elegiar wrote:
There are many other sections which have even less info than the werewolf section. I was reading info about werewolves about a month ago and then I checked that section. I don't understand why it should be taken down just because it doesn't get as much action as the vampire section. Because if you think like that, this whole site could be taken down because there aren't that many active members.

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on werewolves or anything.
If anything, I'd be supporting the underdog. (canine jokes Very Happy) ((I should quit jokes and puns altogether XP))
But admittably, the website has a strong vampire-supremacy feel to it, which disturbs me.
In fact, your way of saying that is actually very fair - might as well take down all sections... except for anything vampire-related.
It's no surprise (or "no coincidence" ?) that the vampire section is the most talked about, since most people come here with the conviction to become a vampire (and admittedly, even I came to this forum with such convictions).
So, vampirism is the most popular thing around, hence "might as well take down all other sections" as said above.
It's even in the subtitle of the forum: "Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts", so it's fair to say that the website appeals to people with the thought of going vampire, at least as a large majority. (whether it's intentional or not, beats me)
That aside, it would also mean that all that time and effort invested into vampirism, from all the rituals to the manual, could've also been invested in filling those other sections significantly lacking in information, like werewolves, many topics in witchcraft as well as others (like astral projection).
And admittedly, it's downright pathetic to see new users with the sole conviction of turning into vampires, without any apparent participation or observation of all other topics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: the work in comparison to vampire believe   Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:16 am

Why am i writing this? already told you:

Its not worth your time or energy, to think about this matter anymore.
~If they are real then they will come when they feel like it,
if they aint, then they wont.

just do the work, and almost poop your pants when you feel the presence of a god closing in -thats when believe and thought becomes pointless, because then you will know with every fiber of your being "oh my...that shit is real".

THATS what you should be doing, not sitting here wasting your time with this stuff.

I repeat: If they are real, they will come, if they aint then they wont.
~its that easy. So stop worrying and thinking about it.

Read some books, do some magic, watch some funny series, go into the forest, masturbate -or whatever you do in your free time.

Thinning the veil or enjoying a good book is worth it,
but complaining about things like these matters here aint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:07 pm

Ayyyy, sup guys? Checking in to see if there are any new updates or if really anyone has been spoken to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:30 pm

Uktena wrote:
Ayyyy, sup guys? Checking in to see if there are any new updates or if really anyone has been spoken to.

Nah, the last contact I had was a message from Tanisha after I asked for more details back in August - said they couldn't provide any, that the problem delaying this whole thing is being dealt with within an unknowable time frame, and that the best thing people can do is further their magical careers in the mean time. Or something to that effect anyway

Trying desperately to be optimistic, but I'm a jaded soul and I don't hold out much hope, so I'm just focusing on my studies and probably drinking way more than is healthy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:59 pm

The core principle of freedom Is the only notion to obey The formula of evolution and sin Leading the way

The rebirth is near completion As we slowly awaken from slumber As we slowly awaken from slumber

The malpractice of the spirit ends Gateways! When the gift is once again attained Gateways! No rules or restraints are longer valid Gateways! When the ancient future is reclaimed Gateways!

No rules or restraints are longer valid Gateways! When the ancient future is reclaimed Gateways!

It's all there for the eye that can see The blind ones will always suffer in secrecy For it is the omen Of what lies submerged Untouched within us

The core principle of freedom Is the only notion to obey The formulae of evolution and sin Leading the way

The rebirth is near completion As we slowly awaken from slumber To receive the light that shines in darkness The light that shines forevermore Forevermore!

Be the broken or the breaker Be the giver or the undertaker Unlatch and open the doors Be the healer or the faker The keys are in your hands Realize you are your own sole creator Of your own masterplan

Be the broken or the breaker Be the giver or the undertaker Unlatch and open the doors Be the healer or the faker The keys are in your hands Realize you are your own sole creator Of your own masterplan!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: my curiosity   Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:10 am

Is there a relation between the Maergjiran Cabal and the Vamps?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
laura.F

PostSubject: update   Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:14 am

they are still ignoring me, and all of my efforts to get my money back..
They are 100% a scam !!

They got their money, they made excuses about the guide.. so that when they disappeared, we couldn't ask for a refund anymore...because with paypal for example, there is a restricted time for you to ask for your money back.. right after that time had passed, they stopped answering and coming to this site ... i know its hard to hear and many people on here will disagree with me, because they want this so bad and they will just follow these people blindly..

I am talking with numerous lawyers and we are making a plan together to get this money back and charge these people ... they are still offering something in return of money.. when this is not given to the buyer, they are committing a crime and committing false advertisement .. so trust me they will get what they deserve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: ~ my personal path ~   Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:23 am

I dont know what you guys will do, but im going to put my trust into the spirits
and myself.

So far im impressed with what i read by Somnus Dreadwood,
and read and heard about the Cabal of Maergzjirah.

I will seek out immortality, with or without the vampires.

IF they are real, they will come,
if not, well then i will be too busy with accomplishing it myself,
magnum opus, the apotheosis, whichs serious pursuit has immortality as a
"nice side effect".

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide   

Back to top Go down

Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next