Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:11 pm by Uktena

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am by Northquake94

» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:55 pm by Asta

» On The Soul, Race and Culture
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:22 am by PersistenceIsKey

» Free program for calculating planetary hours
Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:56 am by lukasondris

» Is my friend a vampire?!
Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:27 pm by AzazelStrix

» Never Give Up
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:49 pm by Uktena

» A word of caution about the A|Z guide
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:57 pm by Detralmus

» Working with Dark Energy Part 4: Visual representation of Dark Energy
Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:35 pm by PersistenceIsKey

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Detralmus

Torilei Denali

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

Problems with buying the Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Northquake94

PostProblems with buying the Guide

Hello all,
I am currently experiencing some difficulties in purchasing the Guide. I have retrieved my paypal account, updated the info, and put the required funds into my bank account to make the purchase. However, the link on Selly is not allowing me to buy it. It says there's something wrong with the account, but there's not. I called the paypal customer service line and talked to them for an hour trying to figure this out, and they said it's a problem with Selly. Might someone be able to give me a way to just pay directly from my bank account with my debit card? The option to pay directly with my card is not on the link.

Last edited by Northquake94 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Boilermate ll & Potterton Suprima 30 user guide
» How About an Idiot's Guide to 9184?
» Did I really see my spirit guide?
» Problems Registering?
» Soaring Birds Wand Consecration Guide
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Problems with buying the Guide :: Comments

Re: Problems with buying the Guide
Post on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:23 pm  Northquake94
The exact error message: "Account Account not found. Unilateral receiver not allowed in chained payment is restricted"
I have been trying nonstop to get around this, to no avail... There has to be a more efficient way than this.
Post on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:43 pm  darkdiela5
Purchasing the guide? Is that means you had received legit permission from one of the admins, including the link of the purchase from them?

Sorry for asking. Just curious cause we all has been informed with the grief situation which cause the guide distribution need to be put on hold for right now.

Anyway, about the paypal. If it was me, just add your bank card on the paypal account and follow the instruction to activated it. When you make payment for online, it will automatically took the money from your card. But if the problem was caused by the Selly page itself, I am afraid you need to consult the seller himself and discuss other type of payment.

Edit : I had done quick search. Maybe this is the answers for your problem. Yea sadly the fault is the seller.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Post on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:02 pm  Northquake94
Thanks for the response. I'm not sure what is causing this error. My email has been confirmed... everything on the account is confirmed. The internet seems to be making things incredibly difficult on purpose today. Mad And yes, I got permission from Sebastian himself. He sent me the link and I'm just trying to solve this, but nobody seems to know how to help-- I spoke with two different Paypal representatives, and Selly (the site with the link for buying the Guide) doesn't have a customer service number I can contact. I created a Stripe account too, to try to pay through that, but that won't work either. And I know Sebastian is probably too busy to assist with technical difficulties. I just want to get my Guide ordered... it's the only thing on my mind. bounce
As far as Guide distribution being put on hold, I believe this is still in place. While the Guide can be ordered, shipments will be postponed until the danger has passed.

Edit: I've now contacted Sebastian regarding this whole issue. I didn't want to bother him about it, but I'm hoping there will be a quick fix to this technical issue. I'll feel much better once I know my order has officially gone through.
Post on Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:05 pm  darkdiela5
I see. Again my apologize for prior suspicion about the purchasing link you obtained. I understand your feelings. We all want to be part of those lucky 50, so I can see why you want to place the order first.

Yes I am afraid Sebastian is quite busy which unable him to stay online as much as he used to be. I feel bad cause I couldn't do anything else to help with your current situation but I wish everything goes well with you and I hope the problem will be settled once he contacted you back.
Post on Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:29 pm  Northquake94
No worries at all, my friend. I understand why you might be concerned, and I think a healthy level of suspicion is a good thing right now, considering everything that is going on. It shows loyalty and trustworthiness to the cause. Hopefully in time you'll come to trust me, too. :-)

Thanks again for the help-- I'll let you know how it all goes.
RESOLVED
Post on Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:06 am  Northquake94
Update: Everything has been resolved. It was a simple technical issue with the website but all is clear now. Thanks!

Problems with buying the Guide

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: