Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)
Yesterday at 8:35 am by Detralmus

» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:26 pm by Detralmus

» Hair spell?
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:10 am by 6Earz

» Curse your enemy.
Wed May 30, 2018 8:29 am by darkdiela5

» Love charms 1.
Sat May 26, 2018 10:01 pm by darkdiela5

» Various Healing Charms.
Thu May 24, 2018 8:53 pm by darkdiela5

» Khodam - The servitor spirits.
Thu May 24, 2018 8:06 am by darkdiela5

» Victorious Charm
Tue May 22, 2018 1:09 am by darkdiela5

» Summon the Djinn spells.
Mon May 21, 2018 1:04 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

Detralmus

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

Charm needles.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Charm needles.   Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:53 pm

In southeast Asia, Charm needle is not only popular, but also considered to be most powerful charm among all.

In Indonesia and Malaysia, it is known as "Susuk"- an enchanted object or needle which implanted into the soft tissues of the user.

As the name implied, charm needle is actually a sharp, thin needle made from precious metal like gold or silver. This is the common type of charm needle used. However, other countries like Indonesia and Thailand are using objects like Diamonds, shiny green beetle(samber lilin), grain seeds, fragrance wood and bone pieces. It doesn't matter what kind of items or objects the charm needle made of, as long the objects were enchanted with specific spells and must be inserted into the soft tissue of the people whom wear it to make it works.

The type of charm needle used will depend on the goal of the wearer. If a woman wants to have a beautiful look, she will have several gold needles or diamonds implanted underneath the skin of her face and certain body parts. If a political man wish to be respected and feared by his enemies, he will have silver needles buried somewhere around his torso.

The effects of the charm needles are quite strong and permanent. A woman whom wears it to appear beautiful, will be loved and respected by everyone who laid their eyes on her. If she married, her husband will not cheat on her and stays loyal. It also works a wonder on people whom looking for jobs or turning the sworn enemies into loyal friends.

As good as it looks, wearing charm needles comes with a big price. There are several taboos which must be avoided at any cost. Some of the taboos prohibits the charm wearer from eating certain type of food, avoid walking underneath the stairs@clothlines and stay clear from roads with puddles.

As riddiculous as it sounds, these taboos shouldn't be taken lightly by the people who use the charm. Breaking any of the taboos will not only makes the charm loses its power, but bring disasterous result as well( i.e the face of the wearer will turn ugly as if it has been splashed by acid.)

It is also advisable for the wearer to remove the charm needles before he or she dies since the needles are inhibited by spirits which used to empower the charm. Taking out the needles will set the spirits free. If the needles remains while the person is dying, they will torment the person and wouldn't let him/her soul leave the body.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: Re: Charm needles.   Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:39 am

Well, i would rather insert them frequently, instead of having such things in my flesh... D:

How about... enchanting a knife, and you cut yourself with it every fullmoon?

Or enchanting some water, and drink that a few times a week?

Or a tattoo with enchanted ink?

Or a enchanted rings?

Really, i don't see any reason why to insert a object into my body.
~If i would fall for example, then i would have additional internal bleeding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Charm needles.   Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:08 pm

Inserted enchanted items into flesh is practical in a sense that you are not gonna lost the object since it will remain inside your body and the object will be protected from any damage. Charm needles must be implanted into flesh because these object contain infinite energy (coming either from the spirits possessed the needles or the metal which the needles made from.). By having the needles inserted into our flesh will allow the energy to spread as well as mixing with our own energy and aura to bring the desired effects. Also you can't just inserted the object into your body just like that and hope it will works. A witch/witchmen whom responsible for inserting charm needles need to put them in specific body parts that would enabled the energy from the needles successfully mix with ours and flow through our body, also to make sure such thing like internal bleeding didn't happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charm needles.   

Back to top Go down

Charm needles.
Page 1 of 1