Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:44 pm by Crow

» Spell for physical change
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:55 am by lukasondris

» Dimension Jumping
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:17 am by Crow

» Werewolves and Immortality- A Theory
Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:46 pm by Uktena

» About Werewolves
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:48 pm by Uktena

» Tarot Magick
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:07 am by Crow

» Shapeshifting- A Basic Guide
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:30 am by Uktena

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:37 am by Detralmus

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am by Northquake94

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Detralmus

Torilei Denali

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

Psychic Vampirism

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crow

PostSubject: Psychic Vampirism   Tue May 01, 2018 3:04 pm

Psychic vampirism is the practise of draining and re-purposing the energy of a victim for yourself. Although there very well may be individuals that are born with this need to feed off of other people, the act itself is far simpler than one may think, and can be employed by anyone with enough time and patience (probably).

Feeding is a kind of astral projection - I think - just don't quote me on that. Asenath Mason makes the point that astral work doesn't necessarily include a 'transition' and is in fact the direction of your imagination across the non-physical plane (your mind's eye). Psychic vampirism works exactly the same as any energy raising or kundalini exercise in that the application of your imagination produces notable effects on your physical body. Over time, I've realised that feeding can be done in any way that you like. Any way that you imagine to be working will work. The Drakon Covenant advises the use of a vampiric tendril that emerges from your solar plexus, embeds itself into the victim and draws out the 'blood essence'. They also recommend that your tendril should split up into hundreds of smaller tendrils, like roots, before entering in order to drain as much as possible at one time. This is the method I used for a while, simply imagining this tendril emerging and feeding on passers by, other commuters and lecturers. Although it's probably effective, I never really felt anything and assumed I was just doing it wrong.

Now I take a different approach; instead of a single tendril that moves independent of my astral body, I now imagine two that emerge from my back, just under my shoulder blades, ending in curved silver blades. I've found it far easier to feed by imagining these blades entering into the victim, and I now often move to their location in my astral form and imagine biting into their throat chakra. The Drakon Covenant mentioned the chakras as being 'blood centres', and even if you don't necessarily follow that line of thought, having a target to feed from does tend to make it easier. My tendrils then tend to impale the heart and solar plexus while I feed. I enter into this breath meditation; the inbreath draws out the essence, while the outbreath causes the new energy to settle in my own body. The sensation is very much like asmr, with these 'tingles' running throughout my physical body - I've come to associate that sensation with any transfer of energy.

Visualisation is a key skill here, but if you can sustain the image, I don't see a reason why anyone else couldn't do it. Ah, not sure if it's relevant or not, but I'm in the process of developing a tulpa, something like an advanced servitor, who has inherited these vampiric tendencies. We were in a night club feeding one evening, I asked her a question while she was latched onto a stranger, and I noted that the 'blood essence' around her face and the wound appeared to glow bright red. That detail could be useful for anyone struggling to imagine what the energy actually looks like.

Essentially, just have fun with it. Adapt your astral form to accommodate the practise and don't be too critical if you don't feel anything to begin with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALLMEMBERSIGNOREMYPOSTS

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Vampirism   Tue May 01, 2018 5:35 pm

-

Last edited by ALLMEMBERSIGNOREMYPOSTS on Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Vampirism   Wed May 02, 2018 4:27 am

PersistenceIsKey wrote:
It should be added that psychic vampirism/feeding from other peoples energies is a very disrespectful and a very dishonorable thing to do. Feeding off of others energies is the same as breaking into a strangers house and stealing all the food in their fridge. It is not in any way a ''cool'' thing to do nor does it show any margin of power. Quite the opposite

If it feels like you cannot function without energy feeding then that simply means you need to strengthen your soul as this is a sign of a weak soul. Alcoholics and drug addicts are natural energy vampires as the crap they put into their bodies makes it very difficult bordering on impossibility to generate their own energies. Thus they do so in order to survive. Most, if not all, aren't even aware that they do it. Low energies create depression. Meaning if you were to feed of of someone for long enough, you could potentially ruin their lives.

Your soul generates it's own energy and eventually, if powerful enough, makes it possible to achieve immortality. If someone is constantly feeding off of other peoples energies then they are nothing more than a parasite. They are not independent, which is the entire point of spiritual empowerment. To become independent.

Yes, you CAN do it. The same way you can take a knife and shove it into a person on the street. But should you...?

Oh, of course - as with anything, the practise shouldn't be relied upon. It's a method of energy raising with fast results that I have found strengthens your connection to the non-physical. I wasn't going to get into the morals of it because I believe that everyone is more capable of making their own decisions without me berating them.

Likewise, you shouldn't particularly rely on 'donors' or feed from the same individual too many times. As you mention, it can have negative results for the person, even if it does feel more honourable to have this mutual understanding. Taking from passers by, however, is unlikely to have lasting effects if any at all.

It might be worth mentioning that the vampiric tendril used to feed isn't some alien organ possessed by only those who practise psychic vampirism; it is a natural part of any soul and, from what I know, will feed on its own accord when the individual is in low health or mood. Does it not make sense to take control of this tool, rather than give it free reign?

And you are absolutely right, I wouldn't consider psychic vampirism 'cool' or a display of great power either. As mentioned, it is a simple act that can most likely be achieved by anyone. If absolutely nothing else, it is personal proof that energy manipulation is easy to pull off with enough time and practise, allowing the individual the confidence to move on to more advanced arts.

The predator/parasite paradigm wasn't something I wanted to touch either, as I detest politics. But from my experience, psychic vampirism is far more independent than, say, work with servitors, invocation or evocation. You aren't asking some ancient entity to grant you power, you are taking it for yourself. We can of course use the argument 'you take from others, therefor you are a parasite', but then couldn't we say that about literally anything else? It's a statement that realistically lacks meaning.

When you start relying on it, feeling as though you cannot get by without feeding, it is quite obviously time to take a step back and readjust, as with alcohol. If you feel you're too weak willed not to become reliant, then steer clear, but I won't make that judgement for you, and neither should anyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALLMEMBERSIGNOREMYPOSTS

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Vampirism   Wed May 02, 2018 11:15 am

Last edited by ALLMEMBERSIGNOREMYPOSTS on Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Detralmus

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Vampirism   Wed May 02, 2018 11:29 am

Pulsua Vita - give Life
Pulsua Denura - absorb / destroy life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychic Vampirism   

Back to top Go down

Psychic Vampirism