Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:11 pm by Uktena

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am by Northquake94

» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:55 pm by Asta

» On The Soul, Race and Culture
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:22 am by PersistenceIsKey

» Free program for calculating planetary hours
Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:56 am by lukasondris

» Is my friend a vampire?!
Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:27 pm by AzazelStrix

» Never Give Up
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:49 pm by Uktena

» A word of caution about the A|Z guide
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:57 pm by Detralmus

» Working with Dark Energy Part 4: Visual representation of Dark Energy
Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:35 pm by PersistenceIsKey

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Detralmus

Torilei Denali

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

On The Soul, Race and Culture

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PersistenceIsKey

PostOn The Soul, Race and Culture

This was originally posted in another topic. I'm going to post it here for ease of access. Also, be sure to go read the entire original topic: ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) as there is much more there.
---

Elegiar wrote:
While I love the idea of being a vampire, I also have another dream. I want to be able to leave my body when the times comes and take over another body while still keeping all my knowledge and memories from this lifetime. Takeover would be a semi-permanent thing and I believe that I would be in one body several decades.

I think that physical immortality and youthfulness would be interesting to experience but it could also be annoying. I would always be a white woman but if I could body hop, I could choose to live as an European royalty, a poor native american or filty rich Korean heiress. I could have a career which would be longer than 10 years. My ultimate goal is to be able to live any kind of life I want. It would be amazing to live in the world of Harry Potter or in the Marvel universe. But it sounds easier to start with simple real world body hopping.

I am meditating and improving myself but I don't know how to achieve my goal. So I would be very greatful for a guide. Or if somebody here has any hints on how to achieve my goals, I would appreciate them.

The physical body and the soul are very closely linked. The body is the physical manifestation of the soul. Ailments and hang-ups on the soul can manifest themselves as either physical or mental problems in the lifetime of a person. The past life also affects the current lifetime and can create hang-ups. For example, the grief over the loss of a loved one can transfer into the current life and the person will be affected by that or a person who is hanged in their previous life may have breathing problems in their current one. They may not know the source of these pains as reincarnation through lifetimes creates amnesia. The memories from the past life/lives can be recovered though through power meditation. Keep in mind that everything negative can be healed and perfected such should be the goal of every person. There are also aspects hardwired into the soul. Two very important of which is gender and race.

So in your case as you say, you are a white woman. That means in every reincarnation, you will be a white woman. If this is your first lifetime, then you are created straight from your own parents and will be the same race as your parents. If I remember correctly, a soul enters the body at around 3 months after conception. If you are white, you cannot reincarnate as a black or asian man/woman. You also reincarnate into your own bloodline. Meaning if you have children, grandchildren, then if you die, you will be reincarnated through your children. If you decide to not have children then at least someone you are related to will have children. Then you will be reincarnated through them.

This is also the reason why during the inquisition whole families and bloodlines of spiritual people were killed so they could not reincarnate as easily. If that happens... I do not know very much about it. However I do know that you can be temporarily placed into another bloodline to then start your own line again and go from there but I do not have anything else on this.

Elegiar wrote:
I also have a question about bloodline incarnation. What if I moved to Korea and married a Korean man. Our children would be half white half asian.

Now you're asking the right questions.

If you had children with a Korean man then, no, you would not be able to reincarnate through your own children as they would now be half-half. If they keep heving children with other korean people then again... you would not be able to reincarnate through them. You'd just have nowhere to go. I mean, yes, your relatives who were white but think now what would happen if everyone would have children with a korean man. Then all other people in your bloodline who were white. would screwed and when you say this is supposedly ''racist'' Then I simply ask you to have an open mind and look at the facts. I also want to add that reincarnation was the reason why in the past people were buried with personal belongings and wealth. As reincarnation was common knowledge back in the day. The coffin or tomb of a person would be waiting for them to return to and get their stuff back in their next lifetime.

First off, look at nature. Do you see any species in a natural habitat engaging in mixing? Dogs and cats and such only do it in a domestic environment because people have put them in a situation where they simply do not have any other choice. Same can be said for some people, to be honest...  
It's even scientifically proven that mixed children have significantly more mental and physical problems. What the mainstream does not tell you is that there are also huge spiritual problems. If you personally know someone who is mixed then ask them if they ever feel like they do not belong or have had some issues regarding identity. If they ever felt like they were with feet on both sides and never quite 'right' so to say. That right there is a spiritual issue. It goes way deeper but this is the basics of it, so to say. To some degree this can be reversed but only in the beginning stages.

To the people saying ''We'll we're all mixed anyway.'' While there is some truth to it, that doesn't mean that everyone should go and keep doing this. If your house is half burned down do you burn down the other half as well or do you renovate?

Meditation also naturally fixes the imbalances in the soul. So if a mixed person would start to advance their soul then, over the course of time, they would go back to their true race that is in their soul. Everything can be fixed like I said. But if it were that there would be generations upon generations of this then the situation would truly be hopeless. This is exactly why the church pushes this ''Soul is raceless'' propaganda.

Just imagine if everyone were the same. One culture, one everything... would that really be good instead of how nature intended for different races to live. Again, look at nature, this is obvious.

An owl doesn't go around having hatchlings with a raven. ''But they're both birds right?'' There is nowhere in nature where this naturally occurs. With the issue of multiculturalism: certain flowers are only found in specific parts of the world and you don't see a jungle in northern countries such as Sweden. How boring would it be is all trees grew in all environments and everything was the same everywhere? Are there different tree types or is there only one type of tree in the world? That is the goal of multiculturalism to make everything the same. Look no further than the current situation in the EU to see how horrible this can be. Then you have people freaking out over this supposed ''racism'' that racial separation is somehow racial inferiority instead of the reality which is: each race in their own regions or planets advancing at their own pace, building their own culture.

To clarify: No multicultural society works and no multicultural society exists from the get-go. It is a simple fact that can be seen when one looks at history. All different races were in their own environment in the beginning.

When you are among people that have the same origin as you – when you live on the land that you know you and your people have been working and living in for centuries – then you tend to relate and therefore care about these people. There is a sense on belonging. Everyone works together and not going off alone which is what happens when everyone is of different origin and culture. A mutual concern for the well being of others in a group. When you put people of different races into one place then this inevitably creates conflict, chaos, confusion and solitude as no-one can really cultivate and advance themselves, their people and their culture. A great big tug-o-war of: ''I'm better! ; No, I am better!''

Now, if one was to bring up the argument of: ''If everyone were mixed and one race then they would be the same also and no conflict would arise. They would have the same culture too. There would also be no conflict as everyone would have the same origin.''

There is a very simple explanation for this. I'm going to begin by asking you: What culture? If there would be one race then what aspects of what currently existing culture would be donned upon them?

If you were to create one race then you would be taking what was naturally created and grown for thousands of years and destroying that of which was there since the beginning. What culture would there be? What history would there be? We are nothing without our past. Take a person and erase their memory. They are mindless nobodies without their past. One would have to erase the past of 'the one race' to make it ''work''
You would also have to be taking different aspects from different cultures and creating a so called new culture. That would cause massive conflict. Not to mention, it wouldn't make any sense whatsoever as there would be arguments on which part of that new was true and right, thus the need to erase the past of 'the one race' to keep them complacent. Why would a person go meddling and what makes a person think that they know better than nature?

What would be the uniting force in people? There would be no common ground just a clump of everything stirred into one pot and served. Why wouldn't you rather live and grow among your own people instead of members of another race? This has been drilled into the minds of many people today that believe that living among your own race is somehow 'bad'.

The issue of multiculturalism has been artificially created. Here we arrive at the question: Why?

If this situation is this bad then why does it occur? What makes a person abandon their own people to go live among members of another? Why do people go to other countries to work instead of their homeland?

In the modern world, money is the reason people go elsewhere so they can actually live a decent life. People live month-to-month with their paychecks, countries are poor and destroyed by war. There is no financial freedom, ''Life is horrible in (insert country here) and is so much better in (insert another country here).'' People are also programmed to think money is everything and while it is true that there must exist material pleasure alongside spiritual with a balance, the current world has a extreme material mindset. Then you have the other extreme where people deny themselves all material matters because they want to be ''spiritual''. This is just as damaging.

Money/wealth here being the aspect which creates the current multicultural issue. Quality of life. There is no other reason for a person to live in anywhere other than their homeland as they would have not only a strong historical but, in a spiritual society, a strong spiritual connection to their homeland. As with everything exceptions do come forward. To make the scale a bit smaller: Where would you rather live in identical conditions? A land the size of 10ha that you and your family has been living on for generations or an identical land the size of 10ha that another family totally foreign to you has been living on for generations?

If people were living among their own in their homelands – of course keep in mind that there are many other aspects that go into all of it. Nothing is ever this one-dimensional. The issue of multiculturalism is just one piece of this massive puzzle, that goes without saying – there would also be much less conflict as everyone would know that all the work their doing is for the benefit of their own race and culture. There would be no need to bamboozle each other by stepping on each other's necks. People would be free, they would also have a past and know where they came from. Everyone would actually be working together. Who in their right mind would want to destroy that? When there is financial freedom then a multicultural system has no reason to exist at all.

Again, this isn't saying that other races cannot and should not work together, that there should be hatred or a feeling of anyone being better or worse. What this is saying, is all the different races in their own territories building up their own race, culture, in their own way of life, co-operating with other races. In a spiritual society, like said, the population would be much lower and, with the advancement of technology, other planets can be settled on. That settles the matter of overpopulation.

Many people have a tendency to go crazy when someone says something like this. Screaming that this is bad and racist. All I would ask anyone to consider is: WHY?
Back to top Go down
View user profile