Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Spell for physical change
Yesterday at 7:39 am by Crow

» Dimension Jumping
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:17 am by Crow

» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:10 am by Detralmus

» Werewolves and Immortality- A Theory
Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:46 pm by Uktena

» About Werewolves
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:48 pm by Uktena

» Tarot Magick
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:07 am by Crow

» Shapeshifting- A Basic Guide
Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:30 am by Uktena

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:37 am by Detralmus

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am by Northquake94

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Detralmus

Torilei Denali

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

Ascending Beyond Humanity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Northquake94

PostAscending Beyond Humanity

Where to start? ... I bought my guide several months ago. But that's not the point of this topic. Right now, I am seeking advice on conquering the human limits.
I was reading one of the recent topics on Dark Energy. It worked incredibly well. Not more than a couple of weeks after actively incorporating this "meditation" into my daily schedule, I began to experience frequent OBEs.
In the span of 3 months, I had about 15 OBEs.
Whereas before that, I'd had none.. The technique really works.
But all of that stopped when I went to spend the month in Transylvania. I wasn't able to continue with my normal schedule and routine. Romania was great, but all I want is to get back to my regular OBEs and astral projections. I don't know if it's stopped because of my drinking (mostly beer and vodka), or if there's something else going on. What can I do to continue to ascend beyond the "normal" human limits?
I bought the Guide months ago, and I'm waiting along with everyone else who has done the same, but as for now, I just want to continue to develop my skills.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. If it helps any.. I used to visit the lower astral realm regularly. It's my second home....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» MOVE OVER JESUS: NEW 'SAVIOR OF HUMANITY'...Muhammad
» Jupiter Ascending or Lucifer Rising? A Film Promoting The Illuminati False Gospel
» Heinous Image Of FEMA 'Hanging Training' Emerges From Texas - Humanity On The Brink - 'Something Very Evil Is Coming'
» SPECIAL INVESTIGATIVE REPORT: Abaddon Ascending (Part 1, Part 2)
» NEW 5-WEEK SPECIAL INVESTIGATIVE REPORT ON “ABADDON ASCENDING” PART 1, PART 2, PART 3, PART 4, PART 5, PART 6, PART 7
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Ascending Beyond Humanity :: Comments

Last edited by ALLMEMBERSIGNOREMYPOSTS on Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Re: Ascending Beyond Humanity
Post on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:52 am  Elegiar
What about other bad habits? I don't drink or smoke but eat too much sugar and drink coke zero. Other than that I think that my daily diet is relatively healthy. I want to be the best I can be and I know that being a slave to bad habits isn't good for me. But how much does it mess up with my energy levels? More or less than alcohold and tobacco?
Currently, i read "Psyber Magick",
in contrast to most books on magic i have read so far,
it actually does explain many things!

Sure, as far as i have read, its a small portion of practical application,
and the rest is, sort of "magical quantum physics".

But what is directly practical, is more of a foundational working,
which will enhance all higher workings.

But what the author has, that i cant/dont want to understand is:
mortalism.

He does not desire spiritual or physical immortality.
He claims to choose "quality over quantity" and yes that should work for him,
since he gives guidance on how to change the past, to manifest those golden "coincidences" that match our desire.

Personally: Anyone who does not desire immortality, just does not know what to do with live in general. ~"Chaos" sounds like a excuse.

Post on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:12 am  Detralmus
Northquake94 wrote:
Where to start? ... I bought my guide several months ago. But that's not the point of this topic. Right now, I am seeking advice on conquering the human limits.
I was reading one of the recent topics on Dark Energy. It worked incredibly well. Not more than a couple of weeks after actively incorporating this "meditation" into my daily schedule, I began to experience frequent OBEs.
In the span of 3 months, I had about 15 OBEs.
Whereas before that, I'd had none.. The technique really works.
But all of that stopped when I went to spend the month in Transylvania. I wasn't able to continue with my normal schedule and routine. Romania was great, but all I want is to get back to my regular OBEs and astral projections. I don't know if it's stopped because of my drinking (mostly beer and vodka), or if there's something else going on. What can I do to continue to ascend beyond the "normal" human limits?
I bought the Guide months ago, and I'm waiting along with everyone else who has done the same, but as for now, I just want to continue to develop my skills.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. If it helps any.. I used to visit the lower astral realm regularly. It's my second home....

Like, in the core shamanic sense?
-When i visited, the first time to my memory,
they, the shadow beings at the underground market attacked me.

anyway: dont forget the physical realm, since any serious issues you have here,
will affect you no matter what. (IF it is true, that if our flesh is destroyed, that we fly off into nothingness )

yes its a extreme example, but i know a guy somewhat superfically, who draws the dole and basicly lives there only.

But no matter what astral schools he build, and no matter what beautiful and powerful sorceres he is there..in this world, the physical, he is just a sick looking guy in his 30s. A unpleasent thing.

~~A magician causes CHANGE, he is more than a magical parody of sword art online.

Develope in the otherworld your ideas, and manifest them in the physical
-at least, thats what I would do.
sugar and additives
Post on Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:29 am  lukasondris
Elegiar wrote:
What about other bad habits? I don't drink or smoke but eat too much sugar and drink coke zero. Other than that I think that my daily diet is relatively healthy. I want to be the best I can be and I know that being a slave to bad habits isn't good for me. But how much does it mess up with my energy levels? More or less than alcohold and tobacco?

Anything that undermines your health certainly doesn't help. Sugar is certainly less harmfull that drugs though..
I suggest you research chinese medicine which concerns the effects of food on us from a somewhat spiritual standpoint.

On the other hand I seem to have some fairly serious health issues which are likely caused by a past terrible diet,sedentary lifestyle and other bad lifestyle habits, health is individual as most things are though and most people can survive on a bad modern diet without any serious complains.

I'd avoid the coke zero and other sugar replacements or additives though as they are likely much worse for you than sugar.

Last edited by ALLMEMBERSIGNOREMYPOSTS on Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:34 pm  Northquake94
Thanks for the answers, everyone. I think any addictions of any kind are going to be a hindrance to spiritual growth/evolution. I just wasn't expecting to completely lose all my progress within such a short span of time-- and I wasn't sure if alcohol was to blame or not. But it makes sense.
Other than that, I live a pretty clean lifestyle. Mostly organic foods, not much sugar, I occasionally take supplements for boosting health. I work out regularly, get plenty of protein. Overall I'd say I'm doing better than most when it comes to health. That's probably why I developed the power to astral project as quick as I did-- but I also lost it just as fast when I started consuming large quantities of alcohol for a month.
At this point though, the only thing outside of myself that I have to take that isn't necessarily all "natural" is testosterone, since my body doesn't make enough of it on its own. But since it's not a psychotropic or mind-altering substance, that shouldn't negatively affect my spiritual advancement, right?
Post on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:02 pm  lukasondris
Northquake94 wrote:
Thanks for the answers, everyone. I think any addictions of any kind are going to be a hindrance to spiritual growth/evolution. I just wasn't expecting to completely lose all my progress within such a short span of time-- and I wasn't sure if alcohol was to blame or not. But it makes sense.
Other than that, I live a pretty clean lifestyle. Mostly organic foods, not much sugar, I occasionally take supplements for boosting health. I work out regularly, get plenty of protein. Overall I'd say I'm doing better than most when it comes to health. That's probably why I developed the power to astral project as quick as I did-- but I also lost it just as fast when I started consuming large quantities of alcohol for a month.
At this point though, the only thing outside of myself that I have to take that isn't necessarily all "natural" is testosterone, since my body doesn't make enough of it on its own. But since it's not a psychotropic or mind-altering substance, that shouldn't negatively affect my spiritual advancement, right?

It should be okay if you're deficient in it. You should look into ways to increase it naturally though as it's a crutch to really on it and doesn't fix the underlying problem.
Post on Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:11 pm  Uktena
Gonna go on a different reply since your health ones were responded to well...

For me, the bulk of my spiritual beginnings were essentially a series of occurrences that broke my mental grasp on traditional right and wrong. The realization that good and evil.... don't truly matter in the way humans think of them, and a good shattering of my morality lead to leaps and bounds in my abilities and research. It let me see past the typical walls we put up around us that keep normal people from seeing truth.

I wouldn't go around trying to get broken like I did, but a healthy dose of looking past your perceived reality will do you good.

One another note, spirituality and math/ physics actually go hand in hand quite well. I would go pick up a book on basic quantum physics and theories to get your mind turning- you'll find the bulk of spiritual advancement is the attainment of knowledge and comprehension. I consider comprehension to be an extension of understanding, as we can understand that gravity keeps us here on earth, but comprehending the physics behind *why* it keeps us grounded is far more useful. So prepare yourself for endless amounts of research and experimentation.
Speaking of math..
Post on Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:37 am  Detralmus
~Apropos math:

Dividing by zero = not dividing it, not putting life into distinct form causes infinite motion. Also, evolution would be motion.

You would not die, you would "stay yourself" without staying like you are now.

~Dont go with the flow, but go into the EYE of the storm instead.

An interesting experiment from "psyber magick":
try to word your incantations, without terms of "being".
Every state is fine, except the illusion of stasis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_____________________ . . . Sidenote
By the way, the singer of Crüxshadows, seems not to give the concept of "aging" a lot of attention.

P.S.: The syncronicities, are a steady rain, if you open yourself to the gods.

Post   Sponsored content

Ascending Beyond Humanity

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: