Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» About Werewolves
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:48 pm by Uktena

» Tarot Magick
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:07 am by Broken Lizard

» Shapeshifting- A Basic Guide
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:06 am by PersistenceIsKey

» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:03 am by AzazelStrix

» Working with Dark Energy - Part 5: Important new info (Oct 9th U-D)
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:22 am by PersistenceIsKey

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:37 am by Detralmus

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am by Northquake94

» On The Soul, Race and Culture
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:22 am by PersistenceIsKey

» Free program for calculating planetary hours
Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:56 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Detralmus

Torilei Denali

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

Working with Dark Energy - Part 5: Important new info (Oct 9th U-D)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PersistenceIsKey

PostSubject: Working with Dark Energy - Part 5: Important new info (Oct 9th U-D)   Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:39 am

Before doing any of the meditations in the ''Working with Dark Energy'' series BE SURE that you want to go through with the Vampiric rituals also read through all of the currently released parts before starting the meditations.

Part 1: http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com/t1267-working-with-dark-energy-part-1-breathing-in-and-the-effects-of-dark-energy
Part 2: http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com/t1269-working-with-dark-energy-part-2-chakras-and-aura-cleaning
Part 3: http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com/t1284-working-with-dark-energy-part-3-making-dark-energy-temporarily-inactive#6464
Part 4: http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com/t1289-working-with-dark-energy-part-4-visual-representation-of-dark-energy#6489

--

This new knowledge comes from the gods

Along with the coming up of insecurities, fears and such so a person can deal with them another type of 'cleansing' that happens is spiritually throwing up murky, unclean grey liquid that causes an eventual relief once it is over,. This is all spiritual and can happen many-many times as needed for the individual.

When opening up dark energy as written in part 3, it is best to open it up slowly and to keep a calm mind, this goes for all spiritual workings really as there is a jolt of energy when the dark eventually reaches the entire body and a strong flowing sense of warmth and comfort.

When contacted by the gods of dark you will notice that their ''Dark form'' (see part 4) is much more... mature (being the most accurate word) than your own. It is just more. Over time – once you have fully developed your dark form – your own will grow as well in 'maturity' although this can take time.

As gold is the most powerful type of energy used for light workings, it is now revealed that purple energy is the 'gold energy of dark' as one way of understanding. Whenever negative pressure is felt that simply burn it away with purple. Of course you would have to be aware that this is an outside force and not returning traumas and memories that you need to deal with. Once one is advanced enough they will know the difference.

Purple energy and dark energy work together. The purple being from the ether and is 'untouched' and 'pure'. Not tampered with, basically. It comes straight from the source so it is compatible with dark energy

EDIT - 6th of October, 2018

I wrote before on how dark meditation cannot replace light. The reason for this is because my application of dark was quite limited and was not really complete in a way. This changes all now with the 'purple being the gold of light'.

I just wanted to make clear to anyone that may have confusion considering this, everything that can be done with light energy and gold can be done with dark and purple.

There are also vibrations specific to dark meditation but that is beyond my current knowledge.

''Darkness is light turned inside out.'' - Beelzebub

That quote makes so much more sense now.

EDIT – October 7th, 2018 (more info)

This time when opening up the dark again - the same day I originally posted this part 5 - after the initial release of the dark energy into the body, it was quickly replaced by the purple light. The purple light was all over the inside of the entire body and dark energy like a cushion around the body. It felt that way too. I was instructed not to let the dark energy inside the body and to ''Stay in the purple light until you adjust''. This was also along with the fact that breathing in dark energy made me physically sick like I wanted to throw up. If you do get that feeling then just focus yourself completely inside the purple and put the dark out of your mind.

I stayed in the purple light, only breathing in dark energy when instructed very few times a day. Like 1-2 times a day. This went on until today when the dark energy 'cushion' outside, all around the body mixed with the purple energy inside the body. This is a good sign that the body is adjusting and one should keep using purple energy for their workings and still focus on the purple energy. Take it slow.

Will update more if anything else significant happens.

Important EDIT - October 9th,  2018 (More information from The Gods)

On the energies that merged with each other, energy of the purple light and dark energy or, for everybody's convenience, I'll call this ''True Dark'' from now on. (Yes, I give names to these things, it helps, m'kay) This is what dark energy is actually supposed to be like and any information in the past that I wrote, turns out, was not complete.

To take in the dark one must first let in and visualize the purple light and the dark 'cushion' as I wrote before. Adapt your body until the energies merge together. I'll be posting a link of this topic to every other part of the series seeing as this is very important.

To recap: In the start visualize and see the purple light inside of you then, very slowly and not very frequently, breathe in the dark energy. Be sure to affirm ''I am breathing in positive dark energy'' and the affirmations I wrote before: ''Dark energy is positive'' and ''Dark energy is a part of me'' on every breath of dark. If you at all feel sick like you want to throw up when breathing in dark then back off and visualize yourself in the purple light with the dark cushioning around you. Only visualize and keep yourself in the purple energy if this happens. Take as much time as you need. This may take a while depending on the strength of you being. You should also be breathing in purple energy in a method familiar to you.

When the time is right, meaning when your body has adapted enough, the energies will merge together. DO NOT force this! You will still see the dark energy 'liquid' flowing in you but now it will be merged with purple light/flame. It actually looks quite pleasing.

As for those people who have already started to breathe in the dark energy with the help of the previous parts then simply visualize yourself, the inside of your body, in the purple light. Don't push out any dark already inside of you just start with the purple and go from there. You'll be just fine. I did the same, after all. When the energies have merged just keep working with purple.

With all of this new info, it is now clear that you do not have to 'switch' back to light again by compressing the dark. Now It's just the matter of personal preference, I suppose. You can switch back, but it is not a requirement anymore.

This is all I have from now and I will, of course, update-update-update when I get something new.

Last edited by PersistenceIsKey on Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uktena

PostSubject: Re: Working with Dark Energy - Part 5: Important new info (Oct 9th U-D)   Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:56 pm

Good info, but... lol, "Derk" energy x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey

PostSubject: Re: Working with Dark Energy - Part 5: Important new info (Oct 9th U-D)   Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:36 pm

Uktena wrote:
Good info, but... lol, "Derk" energy x3

Didn't catch that, thank you :-) All fixed now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey

PostSubject: Re: Working with Dark Energy - Part 5: Important new info (Oct 9th U-D)   Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:22 am

Bumping it up, new update: October 9th, 2018
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working with Dark Energy - Part 5: Important new info (Oct 9th U-D)   

Back to top Go down

Working with Dark Energy - Part 5: Important new info (Oct 9th U-D)
Page 1 of 1