Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» A word of caution about the A|Z guide
Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:58 am by Asta

» Is my friend a vampire?!
Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:03 am by Detralmus

» Introduction.
Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:57 am by Immortalityreborn

» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:26 am by Detralmus

» Working with Dark Energy – Part 3: Making Dark Energy TEMPORARILY inactive
Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:41 pm by PersistenceIsKey

» How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:35 am by Detralmus

» Hair spell?
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:10 am by 6Earz

» Curse your enemy.
Wed May 30, 2018 8:29 am by darkdiela5

» Love charms 1.
Sat May 26, 2018 10:01 pm by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

Detralmus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

IMPORTANT: Rules of the Points System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: IMPORTANT: Rules of the Points System   Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Rules of the Points System

This post is to help everyone understand more about the Point System that was implemented yesterday. First of all, I think it is no secret that I have warned a couple of members with regards to posts that were placed in the site. So please I implore everyone to read carefully the rules of our points system:

1. Everyone should post a topic that has real meaning or can contribute to the other members of the site. Questions that are related. Putting up a post to address another member is clearly not a way of contributing to the members. You are just taking points and spamming the forum board.

2. In line with the first entry, if you want to send messages to each other please do so with the use of Private Messaging (PM). Everyone has their own inbox so that you can talk to each other privately.

3. The rewards program applies ONLY for people who are 16 years old and above.

4. Members can still post topics that contribute to the good of others and you can negotiate this with others. Jake/Admin will create a new topic area entitled “General Talk” where you can post this and you can negotiate with other members if what you posted is useful or not. Please take note that there will be NO points given to the general posts, it is just made to avoid spamming other sections and so you could also share other ideas not related to any topic.

I hope these rules are clear to everyone to avoid any warnings and point deduction in the future.

Thanks and Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Rules of the Points System   Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:40 am

dear Miss Charm Moonchild,

regarding to the Point systems that had started yesterday, does this event had time limits until the 'winner' among us picked? like being held for a month or other round? and does any members had access to know or check how many points they got or it is being forbidden to know it?

Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Rules of the Points System   Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:51 am

darkdiela5 wrote:

regarding to the Point systems that had started yesterday, does this event had time limits until the 'winner' among us picked? like being held for a month or other round? and does any members had access to know or check how many points they got or it is being forbidden to know it?

Hi Darkdiela5,

You are very formal when it comes to addressing me. Wink I'm not mocking or anything I'm just not used to being called Miss. Smile You can just call me Charm and with regards to your question, since we started yesterday the first month will end next month around October 11th. So during that time the Admins will be tallying the scores. You can actually see your scores under your profile picture. Like when you posted here, you will see your points and reputation under your profile picture on the left part. So basically you know how much points and reputation points you've got. Wink

Blessed Be,

― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Rules of the Points System   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:11 am

Charm Moonchild wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:

Hi Darkdiela5,

You are very formal when it comes to addressing me. Wink I'm not mocking or anything I'm just not used to being called Miss. Smile You can just call me Charm and with regards to your question, since we started yesterday the first month will end next month around October 11th. So during that time the Admins will be tallying the scores. You can actually see your scores under your profile picture. Like when you posted here, you will see your points and reputation under your profile picture on the left part. So basically you know how much points and reputation points you've got. Wink

Blessed Be,

Thanks. it nice to know how the points system works. Sorry about that, Charm. it really an old habit of me to addressing Ms. toward girl/woman but I will remember it next time. Surprised

Blades Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Rules of the Points System   Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:18 pm

3. The rewards program applies ONLY for people who are 16 years old and above.

[/i][/quote]

im 15 can i still please be in this ? ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Rules of the Points System   Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:23 pm

So whoever the winner is, if under the age of 16, will be tallied? And the records would be kept?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: The Rules   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi everyone!

The Admins have posted these rules to clear other things. Although please read and understand. I am sorry but this is becoming taxing. What is hard to understand when it was said:

3. The rewards program applies ONLY for people who are 16 years old and above

Is it not clear? Jake/Admin and other moderators have decided this. To give the rewards to people who are 16 years old and above.

― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Rules of the Points System   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:06 pm

to Charm Moonchild,
but you sent me a message and i was told that if i win the competition that when i reach age 16 that i will be turned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Rules of the Points System   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Torilei Denali wrote:
to Charm Moonchild,
but you sent me a message and i was told that if i win the competition that when i reach age 16 that i will be turned.

Rules were changed when I talked to Jake and he cleared things up with regards to the point system. And Torilei Denali if you really want to this public and be told off. Let me start first by telling you that I warned you and White Demon yesterday with regards to spamming the forum boards. Now you have been posting again in different topics and have not really adhere to any rules. Most of the questions that you've been asking have been answered in this forum. Is it really hard for you to read through the other parts of the forum? If this is a tasking job then how come you asked about "maturity" and "the age" of a person when it comes to being a vampire? If you really think people who are under the age of 16 should become vampires then you are not a good example of it. I am sorry but all these things are becoming very tedious to me. Do you know why this point system was implemented in the first place? It is so you can help the Admins see if every single person can be independent. Because clearly the path ahead of you is not easy but if research and reading to the forum is hard for you to do then how is this going to help you? Do you want everything spoon fed to you? And let me make myself clear I am not in the business of becoming popular to everyone here. I am here to help those who are willing to help themselves. Now if you have a problem when it comes to this reality then I guess you still have some growing up to do. I've been nice ever since when it comes to questions and all other people and there are clearly some people here that I find even helpful but I am sorry I will not be subjected to the tantrums of a 14 year old girl.

― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Rules of the Points System   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:24 pm

yes i do know that i have some growing up to do...im not 14 i actually just turned 13...i dont have a tantrum..i just asked a question.. and i honestly repect you so much, but i don't see where i went wrong with asking questions... and i cant go to the other side of the forum because like i said in another post, my computer doesnt really respond to those areas so i dont know what questions were and were not answered..i am actually shocked to hear this from you because you are one of the people i respect the most then you say these things to me...i actually want to be friends with you..not start a fight..maybe you dont see that...i do come hear to learn and no i dont want everything spoon fed to me..im 13..you cant expect me to know everything..even though i am hurt by this, i still repect you and i never ment to annoy you..maybe i will do better over the years..i will continue to try

Last edited by Torilei Denali on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : re edited at 10:26)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Rules of the Points System   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:31 pm

Torilei Denali wrote:
yes i do know that i have some growing up to do...im not 14 i actually just turned 13...i dont have a tantrum..i just asked a question.. and i honestly repect you so much, but i don't see where i went wrong with asking questions

Questions are fine Torilei but when it comes to other things in the forum you've not even made any effort to read other posts. That is why you are asking the same question over and over and over again. And tantrums are not only a physical manifestation of someone throwing a fit it can also be a metaphor you know.. I am sorry my dear but try to help others too. We can only help so much the rest would need to come from you. In this day and age where knowledge can be found with a click of a button you are very much indulged. If you are not sure about what you have found then bring it up to the General Talk and discuss it to the other members. This is why we are a community here. We help each other by trying to research on our own and listening to others. You can't stay in a box when you are seeking the truth you also have to explore the outside. Find things on your own and bring this knowledge to others so that you can also gain new knowledge.

― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Rules of the Points System   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:41 pm

the problem is that i have no knowledge of anything here...thats why i need to learn new things...im so very sorry and i hope that you forgive...i will try my best to learn more over the years...i will rty to reach my goals and make you proud...wamphryshadows is my family...i dont want everyone to hate me...and im sorry that i made you hate me Charm Moonchild...im sorry that i have failed everyone...it wasnt my intetion...i was very wrong and i hope for forgivness and knowledge..and to be a good example of those being worthy under the age..i hope to start a new but..where to start?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Rules of the Points System   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Torilei Denali wrote:
the problem is that i have no knowledge of anything here...thats why i need to learn new things...im so very sorry and i hope that you forgive...i will try my best to learn more over the years...i will rty to reach my goals and make you proud...wamphryshadows is my family...i dont want everyone to hate me...and im sorry that i made you hate me Charm Moonchild...im sorry that i have failed everyone...it wasnt my intetion...i was very wrong and i hope for forgivness and knowledge..and to be a good example of those being worthy under the age..i hope to start a new but..where to start?

My dear, first of all enough of the drama. Okay? One thing you'll have to learn over the years is to grow some thick skin. Take every criticism in even if it is very hard. Use it make yourself better with it. Second, nobody hates you. I don't hate you. I am not a fan of pampering my students or people I help. I border on tough love actually. I want to see you reach your dreams and I want to be proud of you. You haven't failed anyone Torilei. In this journey you are making you are not doing this to please anyone. You are doing this for yourself okay? There is no one to please in your journey. To start, try to read through some of the things posted here. Like the postings that Jake/Admin posted okay? Now if you have other questions after reading them. Just save it first to the computer okay? I will be asking the Admin if we can have a Q&A section where everyone can post their questions. I would just ask one favor of you if that's okay. Try to put all your question together okay? We'll do our best to answer them and please try to look in the internet too. I'm not saying all the info there are reliable but we can discuss it after you read it.

― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Rules of the Points System   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:08 pm

thank you! can you PM me useful information?
and its not like i try not to read other forums...my computer doesnt really work there i guess .i will fix it tomoro..its kind of hard to be tougher..but i will learn from my "family" here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Rules of the Points System   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Torilei Denali wrote:
thank you! can you PM me useful information?
and its not like i try not to read other forums...my computer doesnt really work there i guess .i will fix it tomoro..its kind of hard to be tougher..but i will learn from my "family" here.

I will try to help as much as I can

― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Rules of the Points System   Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:05 pm

is it cruel if I said that I am totally agree if there any from members ﴾including me﴿ being punished by having the points reduced for breaking the rules many times after been warned. somehow I think this is help us to be careful and took the lesson from it. I am not acting holy but I personally think that winning the reward is not an excuse for any of us to do outrageous thing to win the reward. the point system is to encourage us to widened the pool of knowledge, as been told by the admin and others before. no matter whom is the winner next month, it doesn't mean it is the end for us. I believe the opportunity is always available for everyone, waiting for the right time to appear. Wink

Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Rules of the Points System   Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:16 pm

darkdiela5 wrote:
is it cruel if I said that I am totally agree if there any from members ﴾including me﴿ being punished by having the points reduced for breaking the rules many times after been warned. somehow I think this is help us to be careful and took the lesson from it. I am not acting holy but I personally think that winning the reward is not an excuse for any of us to do outrageous thing to win the reward. the point system is to encourage us to widened the pool of knowledge, as been told by the admin and others before. no matter whom is the winner next month, it doesn't mean it is the end for us. I believe the opportunity is always available for everyone, waiting for the right time to appear. Wink

Thank you! I don't have much words to say but "Thank You". I think all the Admins will agree with me that we are happy that at least we are now being understood bit by bit.

Blessed Be,

― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Rules of the Points System   

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Rules of the Points System
Page 1 of 1