New Wamphry Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts. NOTE: This is NOT the original Wamphry Shadows.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Wamphry Shadows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

A New Wamphry Shadows Empty
PostSubject: A New Wamphry Shadows   A New Wamphry Shadows Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 8:03 pm

(Post moved to this thread/topic)

Hello everyone. Welcome to Wamphry Shadows: the new version. I wanted to start by saying that I am NOT an original creator, nor am associated with any creator or admin of the website in any way. I won't go into lengthy detail about who I am, but I'll briefly introduce myself. You can refer to me as Phoebe, the name I choose to use on here. I am not someone who can provide guidance nor knowledge on vampirism, astral projection, or any of the dark arts, however, I used to have a passion for them ever since I was young. I stumbled across Wamphry Shadows probably around the age of 14 in my search for knowledge. I was too young to understand it then, but nearly a decade later, I've found myself returning to the site due to the extensive knowledge shared that seemed much more credible than anything else out there. I did not believe in the Admins enough to come to the site too much, however, and it seemed by worries were founded as I came to realize today that the site was erased. In all honesty, I was not surprised to find this as so, because I remember Admins asking people hundreds of dollars for money for their books. It felt like they were trying to scam people, and it seems unfortunate that that might have been what happened. I am not sure myself; I had visited the site late in 2018 or early 2019 so I don't know what happened to lead to the site being shut down. That is why I am reaching out to you all and hoping with everything that the community finds this new website. I wish there was a way to reach out to you all, but that doesn't seem possible. I used the same URL in hopes that some would return again. I made this site because, despite the Admins being suspicious, it is the people that made Wamphry Shadows an amazing community. To me, it was more than just a website, but a community of people trying to help one another understand the dark arts and reach our common goals. I want that community to last more than anything. I need you guy's help to get this up and running again. With the website being deleted, there's hundreds and hundreds of posts full of useful and priceless information that we will never get back. I barely visited the original website myself to even be able to contribute much to old knowledge. Archive.org has brief screenshots of the site before it went down, but what's contained there is all we can work with (Last screenshot of the website saved on archive.org was Oct 18, 2019, so not even that long ago was the site up.) I will need you guy's help to try and pick up the pieces or at least create new knowledge. You can rest assured that I will never delete this forum, or turn my back on any of you like those on the original site did, because I have no ulterior motives for re-opening this website. I do not wish to obtain your money in any way; I only hope to get the community up and running again.

Last edited by Admin on Thu May 14, 2020 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com
alfred900

alfred900

PostSubject: Re: A New Wamphry Shadows   A New Wamphry Shadows Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 7:47 pm

Well technical side its kinda tricky since everything was locked behind an account login now if they deleted everything even mailing lists the only way i see restoring this would be sniffing around some data horders that save entire websites for god knows what reason, and since there is like 7 people registered now id say either ask around if anyone has local copies of even pages that they downloaded shame i didn't run my ripper last time i logged in.
Anyhow i have an old email from a person called Clyde that send me some sort of a Kain ritual there is a text file and 3 images Ill post a link of my google drive archive if you want me to.
He was the one that  told me about the website for the first time
Back to top Go down
Regis

Regis

PostSubject: Re: A New Wamphry Shadows   A New Wamphry Shadows Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 7:29 pm

I had a feeling that the site may shut down and I may lose a lot of valuable info they were provinding, so I took down some copies of some of the rituals for vampiric transformation, along with some associated images and some info on the basics of magick.
I can post those if you'd like Smile

(In truth, I would have said something earlier, but back when I made the account, it said my account had to be approved before anything else, and I never heard back from the site again. I logged in now by pure chance xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Wamphry Shadows   A New Wamphry Shadows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Wamphry Shadows
Page 1 of 1