New Wamphry Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts. NOTE: This is NOT the original Wamphry Shadows.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Regis

Regis

Welcome to the Forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 10:16 pm

Hello everyone.

Whether you be a totally new member, or a survivor of the old Wamphry Shadows forum, I figured that this would be a good place to tell everyone a bit more about the forum and the people in charge of it.

This forum is an attempt to revive and preserve the Wamphry Shadows community which was present on the original Wamphry Shadows forums which shut down a while back.

On the forum, we discussed a wide array of topics in regards to magick, vampirism, lycanthropy, and much more. The forum was focused primarily on the occult, which is what we also focus on here in this revived forum.

Now let's discuss the who, what, when, etc of this forum.

WHO: This forum was created by the Phoebe (username "Admin"), who was a former member of the original Wamphry Shadows forums, which was run by a coven of vampires lead by Mr. Jake Carlson. Phoebe, and recently myself, have been the main people in charge of running this forum.

We are NOT the admins, moderators, or coven members, of the original Wamphry Shadows forum.

WHAT: This forum is a recreation/revival of the Wamphry Shadows community.

WHEN: This forum was started a little while after the original Wamphry Shadows was shut down in 2019. The New Wamphry Shadows forum was created on December 12th, 2019.

WHY: The purpose of this forum is the same as that of the original Wamphry Shadows forum: To inform and discuss the occult, vampirism, lycanthropy, etc. We have another purpose in trying to preserve what we have of the vast amount of knowledge that was contained in the original Wamphry Shadows forum.

This is all the basic info I could think of that was worth providing to anyone who was curious about this forum. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask Phoebe or myself!

Regards,

Regis
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Forum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Wamphry Shadows :: The New Wamphry Shadows :: Introducing the New Wamphry Shadows Forum-
Jump to: