Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Working with Dark Energy – Part 3: Making Dark Energy TEMPORARILY inactive
Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:41 pm by PersistenceIsKey

» How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:35 am by Detralmus

» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:26 pm by Detralmus

» Hair spell?
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:10 am by 6Earz

» Curse your enemy.
Wed May 30, 2018 8:29 am by darkdiela5

» Love charms 1.
Sat May 26, 2018 10:01 pm by darkdiela5

» Various Healing Charms.
Thu May 24, 2018 8:53 pm by darkdiela5

» Khodam - The servitor spirits.
Thu May 24, 2018 8:06 am by darkdiela5

» Victorious Charm
Tue May 22, 2018 1:09 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Sebastian

Charm Moonchild

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

Detralmus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 

questions for charms post : Additional Astral Projection Technique

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blades Of Darkness

Postquestions for charms post : Additional Astral Projection Technique

that was a very interesting post there charm. Here are some questions

1) The atral temple right , if im correct you ment like imagin a place thats beatiful so like for ex. mine could be a house thats white inside like on the walls and all you can see out the windows is sand and water would this work?

2) and when you do this technique right, this isent like the other ways when you exit. ex. for this when you do it would you be at the temple you inmagin or would you exit out of your body and be in your house still?

3) are you safe in this temple ? and could this goddess that could show up like you said be good or evil?

4) when you have exit your body right how would you know . i know you said open your eyes ect right but when you open your eyes would it be like opening your eyes in the phyical bodyy? or would it be diffrent?

5) if your lying down doing this and you think your out and you wanna see if you open your eyes and your not out does this affect the attemped by opening your eyes?

Thanks Charm Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Astral Projection Test
» Finding Astral Travel Difficult
» Solar Flares
» Astral Projection?
» My first astral projection try
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

questions for charms post : Additional Astral Projection Technique :: Comments

Blades Of Darkness wrote:
that was a very interesting post there charm. Here are some questions

1) The atral temple right , if im correct you ment like imagin a place thats beatiful so like for ex. mine could be a house thats white inside like on the walls and all you can see out the windows is sand and water would this work?

2) and when you do this technique right, this isent like the other ways when you exit. ex. for this when you do it would you be at the temple you inmagin or would you exit out of your body and be in your house still?

3) are you safe in this temple ? and could this goddess that could show up like you said be good or evil?

4) when you have exit your body right how would you know . i know you said open your eyes ect right but when you open your eyes would it be like opening your eyes in the phyical bodyy? or would it be diffrent?

5) if your lying down doing this and you think your out and you wanna see if you open your eyes and your not out does this affect the attemped by opening your eyes?

Thanks Charm Smile

Hi Matt,

I am glad that you found the post interesting now to answer your next set of questions:

1. Your imagination plays a big part in this technique. And yes it can be anything that you want. It can even be at the top of Mt. Everest or something. A temple where you can feel safe and relaxed. I would also suggest your read my post "Indulge Me and Read On" it is under share your thoughts and experience section. I think it will help.

2. This technique will allow you to exit your body. It is not just pure imagination Matt. You will be outside your body and travelling to your Astral Temple which you have created.

3. As I said, you create your temple. You can bring anything to this, you can make it as safe as you want and the only being that will show up in that place/temple could be good. As long as you want it to be good. Wink

4. When I say open your eyes. I am referring to the eyes of the astral body. It is very different when you are at the astral plane. We are so contented with the physical reality that we often forget we also have an astral body.

5. This instance will come to you. You will feel the right time when you can open your eyes in the astral plane. My advice, Practice. Wink

And Matt please read the article I've mentioned above. It maybe long but I am hoping you will. It can help. Here is the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blessed Be,
yes im going to read it all. Very Happy and about the other post with jake being disapointed ect. i knew he was in the begining i seemed kinda funny ... and remember that meditation you were telling me about a while back? like it was for like if you were doing a ritual and you heard voices you would tune it out and only be focus on the ritual? and im not doing any rituals intill im 17 or haved moved out into my own apparntment / house ect,
yes im going to read it all. Very Happy and about the other post with jake being disapointed ect. i knew he was in the begining i seemed kinda funny ... and remember that meditation you were telling me about a while back? like it was for like if you were doing a ritual and you heard voices you would tune it out and only be focus on the ritual? and im not doing any rituals intill im 17 or haved moved out into my own apparntment / house ect,

Matt,

If you haven't learned by now or read all that is here in the site then I don't know what to do actually... Meditation or any form of meditation is not only for doing rituals and spells. I think I've explained this before over and over again. Meditation helps one to connect to the inner self to find answers. If you can't find answers within yourself how then will you really understand your path. That is what Jake means when he said meditate on your actions and path. Find answers within you not from others because after all the truth is within each one of us.

Blessed Be,
Charm Moonchild wrote:

Matt,

If you haven't learned by now or read all that is here in the site then I don't know what to do actually... Meditation or any form of meditation is not only for doing rituals and spells. I think I've explained this before over and over again. Meditation helps one to connect to the inner self to find answers. If you can't find answers within yourself how then will you really understand your path. That is what Jake means when he said meditate on your actions and path. Find answers within you not from others because after all the truth is within each one of us.

Blessed Be,

i know that the meditation is for that to . truefully i dont know how to meditate really or i would every day all i know is u have to relax your self but i dont know what to think of ect. or how to find the secrets in me , im still new to this stuff. and i tryed your way on exiting and im making closer now. because now when i try my body falls asleep quicker and i hear voices or tornato winds last time i heard a chain saw Very Happy new thing i heard Smile so happy that im getting closer to exiting. if im right when you hear these things does that mean your ready to exit and use a method ? and your method right do you keep focus on the temple then you finally in time get out? or do you use it to get to a deep relaxation then use a method> because your method make me feel really relaxed Very Happy good work on it Smile if your the one that created it Very Happy

questions for charms post : Additional Astral Projection Technique

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Astral Travel-
Jump to: