New Wamphry Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts. NOTE: This is NOT the original Wamphry Shadows.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Werewolves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hybrid

Werewolves Empty
PostSubject: Werewolves   Werewolves Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:19 am

Werewolves

Where do I begin...?

First I'd like to speak about a little bit on the history of werewolves.

The first werewolf appeared in history in Estonia. This country is actually where all werewolves began. I'm paraphrasing here as I can't find the original source that I once had but there lived a man long ago in medieval times, I think, and he wore the skin of a wolf and turned himself into a werewolf. He was then caught, confessed to it all and finally killed.

Werewolves have a VERY strong pack mentality with other pack members who are usually of the same family tree with very, very, very few exceptions on allowing other members of a different pack come into their own. Just think ''coven'' when you read pack. Same principle.

Now, contrary to popular belief you cannot ''turn'' yourself into a werewolf. Turn is in quotes because the only two ways to become a werewolf is to either be born one or be bitten by a werewolf.

Another thing that people misunderstand is that you actually TURN physically into a wolf. This is wrong. The turn is astral or ''magical'' if you want to call it that. Your physical body stays human but your astral body turns into a werewolf. This can last upwards to 6 hours but no more than six.

NEVER approach a astral wolf as it is likely a human who is in wolf ''form'' of is a person who was a werewolf who died and is wandering The Astral (The Other Side) who is a wolf.

The first change happens when a werewolf, usually with no prior knowledge about their history or who they are, turns 18 or sometime during their 18th year of life. Why here? Because the human body is sexually the most mature and active when he/she is 18. This is very rare thought as any werewolves born into a family – that family – is already a pack.

Werewolves are hurt by silver in their human form and iron in their werewolf form. This hurt is not like a burning feeling nor does anything actually happen to the skin. It's more of a ''Get it off, get it off, get it off!'' type feeling. You just wouldn't be able to stand it. So don't actually go around with a silver of iron dagger ''hunting'' werewolves because for one, they know how to keep a low profile and second, you'd probably end up in jail.

To be born a werewolf you have to be the 7th son of a 7th son or a 7th daughter of a 7th daughter. You do the math, I can't be assed.

To be turned into a werewolf you have to be bitten astrally by a human in werewolf form which would make you a Mutt.

If in a very dangerous situation where the appearance of a werewolf could bring harm to the entire species, take a piece of Rye Bread and feed the werewolf it. Both the astral wolf and the human him/herself. In that order.

When the human changes back from werewolf to human they usually like to spend a few minutes upwards to hours on their own. NEVER touch a person who has just turned back into a human or you might get seriously hurt.

The rest can be explained with, believe it or not, a TV show called ''Bitten''(2014) This TV show had werewolves behind the creation of it and it should give you a general idea on how werewolves live, what exactly is a ''pack mentality'' and how it really is.

Tread carefully...

- The Hybrid

--
Please also check in the ''Vampires'' section where I bring out the weaknesses of vampires. ''A Bit on Vampires''
--

EDIT:

Oh, and if you're thinking about having a child and then aborting a child until you gat a 7th son of a 7th son. Not going to work. It has to be a Natural 7th son of a 7th son/daughter If you abort, you are breaking the natural chain.

- The Hybrid
Back to top Go down
Regis

Regis

Werewolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolves   Werewolves Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 9:20 pm

Thanks for the info! Lycanthropy wasn't really covered in great detail on the old forums, so your input is very much welcome Smile
Back to top Go down

Werewolves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Wamphry Shadows :: Magick :: Lycanthropy-
Jump to: