New Wamphry Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts. NOTE: This is NOT the original Wamphry Shadows.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

----------

Go down 
AuthorMessage

---------- Empty
PostSubject: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2021 4:00 am

-

Last edited by Deleted on Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hoaxhoax

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2021 12:07 pm

Sorry to break it down to you kid, but you don't want to accept the reality. You keep screaming your lungs out for answers, and when people give you an answer, you just do not want to accept it. Seems like you have already made up your mind and you just want a confirmation from someone else to give yourself some self-satisfaction. But it is time you accept the truth.

The people you are waiting for, they are all gone, and they are not coming back. You are not special, anyone else waiting for a miracle, sorry to break it down to your kids, none of you are special. You are crying about 3 years of absence and a petty guide you bought worth of few dollars? Is that what you think is the price of immortality? If these people were real and they were testing you or whoever, do you really think it would be this easy? 3 little years and a cheap guide and gods would grant you eternal life? Wake up to the reality kid. There are people who have been looking for this thing for DECADES, and yes i repeat GOD DAMN DECADES. And yes I am talking about mortal humans searching for this thing at every corner of this world for DECADES of their life. Yes it is tough, yes time works differently, yet even after decades of goose-chasing, there are people who are still left nowhere. So stop comparing your little 3 years with some miraculous achievement you have unlocked, even as a mortal. There are countless other mortals who have waited way more than you. Eventually many of them gave up, and some of them are still looking and some of them DIED looking for this thing for their WHOLE MORTAL LIFE! And about your petty cheap guide, there have been people who have wasted THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, and yes I repeat with no joke, no exaggeration in here, THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS their whole life looking for this thing. And YET people have been nowhere with their quests. It is a long journey, that MOSTLY always lead to disappointment. People who even achieve this goal (if they ever in their life), they disappear, which also seems like they just died.

So NO, you have done nothing special and you have not accomplished anything yet. Not even close.

And about "test" theory, let me break it down to you kid. What makes you think you are worth a test? No offense here, but a straight question? Why do you think you are worth their or anyone's time for a "test"? What have you done? What did anyone of you do? Did anyone tell you,
"Hey DedicationToVampire2, you are the CHOSEN ONE. You need to keep your faith and you need to wait until the glorious return, so you can claim what you deserve"?

Did anyone tell you that? No I do not think so. You were part of a community, that is all you were; a community that was erased (when the original website went down) and forgotten. That is all you are, a leftover of a forgotten community. Nobody asked you to wait. The community was told that those people would be back when they are done with their matters. And then they decided to leave that entire community behind for whatever reasons. And that was it for the whole community. Everyone walked away. You are just standing here all alone (along with a few others maybe), hoping that someone would come and pick you up because you are so special that you cannot accept the reality and face the truth. Nobody is testing you kid, you are not worth their time. Nobody in this world is worth anyone's time. If someone is worth some test, then it is told to them or at least hinted in some way. People would ask you specifically to wait and why to wait and then test your patience. They would not pick you from a random crowd in a lucky jackpot draw and crown you as a messiah because you yourself decided not to walk away when the show was over and everyone left the stage.

You seem like a young kid who was brought into this world at a very young age. You probably grew up and spent most of your adolescence chasing this dream. That is why you seem so attached with all this. The rest of the community has long accepted the truth and moved on, but people like you who were "raised" with this dream, find it difficult to move on. Trust me I have been there because I have been the same. I started chasing this madness when I was 15 or younger and I have seen a lot of shit. Seen a lot of people promising, then lying, then betraying over and over and over. And even after decades of chasing this thing, I cannot seem to move on. People who were with me on this path before, they were more mature than me; it was easy for them to accept the truth and move on with their lives. But those young ones who are raised with this dream, they just have to carry it until their grave. I see myself in you, and that is why I am even bothering to write this whole narrative down for you, so maybe I can save 1 life, if I have already destroyed mine. This waiting will bring you nothing but disappointment, like it has to me even after decades. I have grown old now and I still don't have a life. Not because I was too pathetic to get a life, but because life presented countless opportunities in front of my own god damn face, and I rejected it, because I was too attached to this dream and this fantasy. I shrugged off all the good my life offered me, and remained into the prison that I created for myself. Do not repeat the same mistake. I have seen people like you, the ones who start very young and get too attached and cannot move on. And guess what? On their deathbed, they are left with nothing but regret and disappointment.

If you want to stick to this path, then learn magick, seek other places, explore the occult world, there is so much to learn and achieve there. There are a lot of people in your community who have now exceled in the world of occult, rest of you moved on with their mortal lives. No matter what path they chose, it was the right one for their own good. But whatever path you choose, choose one and move on. Stop sitting around expecting answers from a dead wall. The show has ended kid. All the actors and the audience, they all have left. Nobody is going to come for you and give you an Oscar because you decided to sit in an empty theater for your whole life.

STOP LOOKING FOR ANSWERS! That is the answer you need. Use your own logic, they are either dead, means you will never get any answers. Or they are still alive and the war is still going on, in which case your petty "4 year world war" logic do not apply to their world, and in which case they are definitely not going to come down from their eternal war and come save you because BOHOOO kid, you ain't special for them.

And before you even think about saying "oh I have a life, I have moved on, I am just looking for the answers out of curiosity". No kid. You have not moved on. Your continuous attempt to look for those answers from dead walls, speak a whole different narrative. If you keep coming back looking for an answer, then I am sorry to tell you, that is not the definition of "moving on".

And if you have not already, do that. Grow up, accept the truth, move on, get a life. Like everyone else has. Like you should. Or just sit here and wasted your life in an empty room, but know this, nobody will come to rescue you.

Peace.
Back to top Go down

----------
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Wamphry Shadows :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: