Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Exam Success
WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 7:18 pm by Crow

» Why do you want to be a Vampire?
WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 4:54 pm by Vampire Soul Otho

» WEREWOLF RITUAL
WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 3:39 am by 6Earz

» Elevator Ritual
WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 10:43 am by Crow

» Tell me your experiences conducting the werewolf ritual
WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 8:37 am by Constantius

» Werewolves in Sydney
WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 6:08 am by 6Earz

» Ritual to communicate with animals
WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 11:52 am by lukasondris

» Can vampires chew gum?
WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 8:31 pm by DedicationToVampire2

» Thoughts and ruminations (Long read, but hopefully worth it. Help asked at the end)
WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 10:31 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon
WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Vote_lcapWEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Voting_barWEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Blasphemous
WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Vote_lcapWEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Voting_barWEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
darkdiela5
Nightshade
Sebastian
Charm Moonchild
burningangel1
vampireloard
Torilei Denali
Detralmus
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 135 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:54 am

WEREWOLF RITUAL

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
maze52

maze52

WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: confusing    WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:25 pm

i really don't understand this ritual it says do it on a full moon but when the new moon burns
Back to top Go down
View user profile
janejane

janejane

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:23 am

maze52 wrote:
i really don't understand this ritual it says do it on a full moon but when the new moon burns
Take the following steps, you should do it on a full moon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louaki

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:13 am

new moon or full moon
but make sure its around 11:00 to 1:00
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maze52

maze52

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:46 pm

okay got it new moon or full moon 11-1 and the circle is made with chalk correct and do i stay seated during the ritual or standing and should my feet be on the x or the candle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonOfSatan

SonOfSatan

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:18 pm

maze52 wrote:
okay got it new moon or full moon 11-1 and the circle is made with chalk correct and do i stay seated during the ritual or standing and should my feet be on the x or the candle

you should stand on the "X" and im not sure if you should hold the candle or have it by your feet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louaki

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:39 pm

you have to hold it.
by the way just know you will out live
your family.
Werewolves dont age in human or beast form.
just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maze52

maze52

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:44 pm

i know i will out live them because of the fast regeneration of tissue i did atleast 2 years of research just looking for anything new
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louaki

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:03 pm

you know if you believe enough you dont even need the fullmoon you can do it anytime of night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maze52

maze52

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:25 pm

really...well i find that the fullmoon is just more suitable for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louaki

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:20 am

thats fine.
but weres are not linked to the full moon
thats just a hollywood antic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maze52

maze52

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:45 pm

well aren't they stronger when the full moon is out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louaki

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:18 pm

my friend also did this spell.
i dont see how the full moon would make you stronger
its just a bunch of rocks compacted together.
Doesnt affect me or him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maze52

maze52

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:26 pm

so then you just did it on any night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pineapples

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:29 am

So if we don't have wolves in our country I guess then we don't have werewolves in Australia..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maze52

maze52

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:16 am

that could all ways change
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louaki

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:29 am

Immortality
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maze52

maze52

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:56 am

the fullmoon will be up on the 25th around ten im going to start preparing ill post up a topic to keep people updated for who ever wanted to do this but thought it might not work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maze52

maze52

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:33 pm

so i went on a 2 hour adventure today looking for a black candle and had absolutely no luck the closest i got to black was brown or dark purple
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louaki

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:18 am

you do know they sell them on ebay right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maze52

maze52

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:10 am

i try to keep this secret im my house hold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louaki

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:55 am

I ordered mine and just took it out the mail box.
plus you dont transform when you do the spell you get side effefcts over time
then you transform.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Louaki

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:59 am

actually thats not entirely true lets just say you should do this far away from home
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Upir

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:16 am

I did it and almost nothing. Except the hunger, it's unusual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Varcolac

PostSubject: where do i put the x   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:46 pm

Do i put the x inside the 3ft circle ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satrinah

Satrinah

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:24 pm

I want to make an important note about the moon. Any occultist respects and understands the power the moon has on psychic faculties. Infact it affects all levels of life on this planet due to its gravitational field.
If you want to start basic, look at the tides - all controled through the moons influence. Life on this planet is main of water - we are over 90% fluid - and is effected as much by the pull of the moon as the sea.
Womens menstrual cycles are normally influenced by the moon cycles
Our moods, thought patterns etc are also influenced by the moon - lunacy is taken from lunar.
Whilst it is true that the were is not controlled by the full moon, it is traditionally a time of heightened pyschic faculties and it is easier to slip into the animal self. Werewolves are also seen as lunar animals, animals that are psychic in nature so governed by the watery/emotional influence of the moon.
If it is stated to do a spell under a particular moon aspect it is wise to follow that to achieve the best effects. There are always some people who are successful regardless, but to ensure success why not err on the side of caution and take the advice of those who have the experience ie the spell creators?
Satrinah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEREWOLF RITUAL   WEREWOLF RITUAL - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF RITUAL
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next