Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)



Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:11 pm by Uktena

» Ascending Beyond Humanity
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:16 am by Northquake94

» Update on "How to become a Vampire, A-Z" guide
Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:55 pm by Asta

» On The Soul, Race and Culture
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:22 am by PersistenceIsKey

» Free program for calculating planetary hours
Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:56 am by lukasondris

» Is my friend a vampire?!
Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:27 pm by AzazelStrix

» Never Give Up
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:49 pm by Uktena

» A word of caution about the A|Z guide
Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:57 pm by Detralmus

» Working with Dark Energy Part 4: Visual representation of Dark Energy
Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:35 pm by PersistenceIsKey

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon
 
Blasphemous
 
darkdiela5
 
Nightshade
 
Sebastian
 
Charm Moonchild
 
burningangel1
 
vampireloard
 
Detralmus
 
Torilei Denali
 
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Share | 
 

 Vampire-Hunters

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amos

avatar

Posts : 33
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 27

PostSubject: Vampire-Hunters   Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:52 am

Hello my friends ! I just wanted to ask you if you know anything about human-vampire hunters...Are some humans aware of our existance ? Do humans hunt us ? clear me up please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

avatar

Posts : 170
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 32
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Vampire-Hunters   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:01 pm

All I know is that if you be a good and dont hurt and mess around you will not draw attention.
In other words, Hunters should leave you alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin


Posts : 223
Reputation : 116
Join date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: .   Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:39 pm

thats true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amos

avatar

Posts : 33
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Vampire-Hunters   Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:31 pm

sure, I'm just curious. are they stronger than normal humans or what ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

avatar

Posts : 170
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 32
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Vampire-Hunters   Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:56 pm

I have no idea. They might be..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin


Posts : 223
Reputation : 116
Join date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Vampire-Hunters   Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:12 am

physically no, but they have access to weapons, so yea they are dangerous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naynay

avatar

Posts : 9
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-10-18
Age : 24
Location : FLORIDA

PostSubject: Re: Vampire-Hunters   Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:42 pm

What is used to kill a vamp. Nd are there like herbal mixes that can weaken senses or abilities? I was just thinking how every strength has a weakness like Some sort of overall balance. So What are the weaknesses of this gift, if any?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin


Posts : 223
Reputation : 116
Join date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re:   Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:02 pm

amos17 wrote:
Hello my friends ! I just wanted to ask you if you know anything about human-vampire hunters...Are some humans aware of our existance ? Do humans hunt us ? clear me up please Very Happy

there is not exactly a worldwide group of vampire hunters. but there are some people who are sick and lunatic and are fascinated by vampire hunters movies and make some online groups or a local club just to fascinate themselves, but they are not harmful at all. there are some religious groups as well but they are not a threat either. if you think van helsing or buffy or maybe blade would pop up and kill you then don't worry its not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naynay

avatar

Posts : 9
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-10-18
Age : 24
Location : FLORIDA

PostSubject: Re: Vampire-Hunters   Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:21 pm

But there is nothing natural or earth made that affects senses or abilities?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin


Posts : 223
Reputation : 116
Join date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re:   Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:59 pm

naynay wrote:
But there is nothing natural or earth made that affects senses or abilities?


what do you mean whose abilities
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naynay

avatar

Posts : 9
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-10-18
Age : 24
Location : FLORIDA

PostSubject: Re: Vampire-Hunters   Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:15 am

I was talking about vamp senses like maybe they have a special tranquilizer or something that weakens an immortal. Idk silly Q. My brain is full of them. Are they still affected bu Human medications or drugs , even though diseases do not apply?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

avatar

Posts : 200
Reputation : 150
Join date : 2012-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Vampire-Hunters   Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:06 am

naynay wrote:
I was talking about vamp senses like maybe they have a special tranquilizer or something that weakens an immortal. Idk silly Q. My brain is full of them. Are they still affected bu Human medications or drugs , even though diseases do not apply?

Hi Naynay,

Vampires can still be affected by drugs but not as much as humans. Take morphine for example, a vampire who is injured can use morphine to manage the pain but then it will just last for a few minutes or hours depending on the depth of the injury. As morphine is with humans, it inhibits the senses and can cause hallucinations of sorts but then for a vampire these effects happen but minimally. With regards to chemical or herbal things that can weaken a vampire, there are some but I am curious on why you want to know. But just for an example, ingesting human food can cause poisoning for the vampire. They can start throwing up and getting sick since human food is not anymore accepted by their system.

I hope that cleared up some of your questions

Blessed Be,

_________________


"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amos

avatar

Posts : 33
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Vampire-Hunters   Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:14 am

Sebastian wrote:
amos17 wrote:
Hello my friends ! I just wanted to ask you if you know anything about human-vampire hunters...Are some humans aware of our existance ? Do humans hunt us ? clear me up please Very Happy

there is not exactly a worldwide group of vampire hunters. but there are some people who are sick and lunatic and are fascinated by vampire hunters movies and make some online groups or a local club just to fascinate themselves, but they are not harmful at all. there are some religious groups as well but they are not a threat either. if you think van helsing or buffy or maybe blade would pop up and kill you then don't worry its not gonna happen.

people who are sick and lunatic describes it perfectly ! Laughing I was just curious about that. haha blade, buffy, van helsing. anyway thank you for your answer sebastian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unity1n2



Posts : 15
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-10-21

PostSubject: http://www.fvza.org/sociology.html   Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:18 pm

I came across this website once, which is probably a good example of what some people believe hunters to be and what some "vampire hunters" really believe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

avatar

Posts : 418
Reputation : 198
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : somewhere in Asian

PostSubject: Re: Vampire-Hunters   Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:12 am

unity1n2 wrote:
I came across this website once, which is probably a good example of what some people believe hunters to be and what some "vampire hunters" really believe.


I think its probably some of the small traces left from real vampire hunters. Admin used to said in the post ''Nightfire and others members'', that they USED to existed before but when loads of movies, books, etc bombarded the world mixing the facts and myths, so the hunters didn't hunts vampires anymore and thus extinct as time passed.

_________________
''Face your ultimate enemy, the ones named as Fear.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfman90

avatar

Posts : 36
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-11-13
Age : 27
Location : ireland

PostSubject: vampire hunters   Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Vampire hunters still exist to this day . Their is an Irish group of Vampire hunters called fiach tarraing fola witch means hunters of the blood suckers . Ruins have been found near the west coast of Ireland


Last edited by wolfman90 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

avatar

Posts : 607
Reputation : 165
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 32
Location : A flourishing urban cesspool.

PostSubject: Re: Vampire-Hunters   Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:05 pm

I will merge this thread with the existing one covering this subject matter.

_________________

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Satrinah

avatar

Posts : 31
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-11-17
Location : UK

PostSubject: vampire hunters   Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm

Hi all, I'm new here, but just wanted to add a bit to this topic as it is something that I was researching just this week! Yes, vampire hunters do exist still, and yes some of them are dangerous. You have the likes of the Archbishop of Glastonbury, Dean Manchester, who is about exocisms and the forceful banishing of Demons, the mad men like David Farrant, famous for his Highgate Cemetery escapades, or the more sinister like Tex Bernhardt who openly boasts about staking young women who he believes to be vampires on his site. Alot of these people are plain sick, but they are still out there.
Dark regards,
Satrinah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfman90

avatar

Posts : 36
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-11-13
Age : 27
Location : ireland

PostSubject: vampire hunter    Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Most Vampire Hunters are human but some have made the change to Werewolves usually the head of the Hunters would be a werewolf.They still hunt vampires so if you are a vampire and cause them trouble they will normally try to kill you if they can.They are dangerous.I have been initiated into a small group of hunters.They are extremely violent as i have seen them in action.
but to make a long story short if your a vampire you dont want to fuck with theys people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
immortal vampire

avatar

Posts : 103
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2012-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Vampire-Hunters   Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:10 pm

a vampire with years of experience could easily outclass a vampire hunter. in all respect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfman90

avatar

Posts : 36
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-11-13
Age : 27
Location : ireland

PostSubject: Re: Vampire-Hunters   Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:50 am

immortal vampire wrote:
a vampire with years of experience could easily outclass a vampire hunter. in all respect
Hunters hunt in groups a vampire would have to have a lot of experience to defeat nearly 5 highly trained vampire hunters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

avatar

Posts : 418
Reputation : 198
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : somewhere in Asian

PostSubject: Re: Vampire-Hunters   Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:52 am

Satrinah wrote:
Hi all, I'm new here, but just wanted to add a bit to this topic as it is something that I was researching just this week! Yes, vampire hunters do exist still, and yes some of them are dangerous. You have the likes of the Archbishop of Glastonbury, Dean Manchester, who is about exocisms and the forceful banishing of Demons, the mad men like David Farrant, famous for his Highgate Cemetery escapades, or the more sinister like Tex Bernhardt who openly boasts about staking young women who he believes to be vampires on his site. Alot of these people are plain sick, but they are still out there.
Dark regards,
Satrinah

Hi and welcome. for vamp hunter matters, I means the TRUE ones, they are not existed as far from our dear own admin explanation, whom a vampire himself had reply and mentioned in a post :

http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com/t157-night-fire-and-other-members

Just like other new members, we admins or mods would suggest to spent your time to read previous posts so you wouldn't miss important things.

_________________
''Face your ultimate enemy, the ones named as Fear.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

avatar

Posts : 418
Reputation : 198
Join date : 2012-02-08
Age : 30
Location : somewhere in Asian

PostSubject: Re: Vampire-Hunters   Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:57 am

wolfman90 wrote:
immortal vampire wrote:
a vampire with years of experience could easily outclass a vampire hunter. in all respect
Hunters hunt in groups a vampire would have to have a lot of experience to defeat nearly 5 highly trained vampire hunters


read what our admin, Jake @ Azazel wrote in previous, he is a vampire whom had the experiences with this matter. hope it will answers about vamps hunters whereabouts for you and others. Very Happy

http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com/t157-night-fire-and-other-members

You don't need vamp hunter. I can't remember when I read but just few humans whom know well how to used gun will certainly could threatened you if they attack all together in same time.

_________________
''Face your ultimate enemy, the ones named as Fear.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satrinah

avatar

Posts : 31
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-11-17
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Vampire-Hunters   Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:09 am

darkdiela5 wrote:
Satrinah wrote:
Hi all, I'm new here, but just wanted to add a bit to this topic as it is something that I was researching just this week! Yes, vampire hunters do exist still, and yes some of them are dangerous. You have the likes of the Archbishop of Glastonbury, Dean Manchester, who is about exocisms and the forceful banishing of Demons, the mad men like David Farrant, famous for his Highgate Cemetery escapades, or the more sinister like Tex Bernhardt who openly boasts about staking young women who he believes to be vampires on his site. Alot of these people are plain sick, but they are still out there.
Dark regards,
Satrinah

Hi and welcome. for vamp hunter matters, I means the TRUE ones, they are not existed as far from our dear own admin explanation, whom a vampire himself had reply and mentioned in a post :

http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com/t157-night-fire-and-other-members

Just like other new members, we admins or mods would suggest to spent your time to read previous posts so you wouldn't miss important things.



Hi Darkdiela5, thankyou for the answer and taking the time to welcome me. My apologies if my post came over as me answering too soon - there is a vast quantity of material on this site and I am still navigating myself around. With regards to 'true' or human hunters, I was refering to a hunter as one who hunts, period, and was not differeniating between the 2. As I mentioned in my post, this topic is actually very current for me hence my putting in a tuppence worth so fast. I have read the post you suggested, thankyou for the heads up,
Dark regards,
Satrinah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfman90

avatar

Posts : 36
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-11-13
Age : 27
Location : ireland

PostSubject: Re: Vampire-Hunters   Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:14 am

darkdiela5 wrote:
wolfman90 wrote:
immortal vampire wrote:
a vampire with years of experience could easily outclass a vampire hunter. in all respect
Hunters hunt in groups a vampire would have to have a lot of experience to defeat nearly 5 highly trained vampire hunters


read what our admin, Jake @ Azazel wrote in previous, he is a vampire whom had the experiences with this matter. hope it will answers about vamps hunters whereabouts for you and others. Very Happy

http://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com/t157-night-fire-and-other-members

You don't need vamp hunter. I can't remember when I read but just few humans whom know well how to used gun will certainly could threatened you if they attack all together in same time.
you have no reason to believe me thanks to all those bull shit movies hunters do exist but let you and they admin believe what ever you want.Hunters are trained some average joe of the street isnt goin to kill a vampire not with what i have seen but its up to you what you want to believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vampire-Hunters   

Back to top Go down
 
Vampire-Hunters
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Google Patents The Mark Of The Beast; The Vampire Watch A Mini Particle Accelerator
» Blood sucking vampires
» Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?
» Vampires chasing me
» Hitch hiking Holiday

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Vampires-
Jump to: