Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Exam Success
Need Info about the Werewolf Ritual Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 7:18 pm by Crow

» Why do you want to be a Vampire?
Need Info about the Werewolf Ritual Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 4:54 pm by Vampire Soul Otho

» WEREWOLF RITUAL
Need Info about the Werewolf Ritual Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 3:39 am by 6Earz

» Elevator Ritual
Need Info about the Werewolf Ritual Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 10:43 am by Crow

» Tell me your experiences conducting the werewolf ritual
Need Info about the Werewolf Ritual Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 8:37 am by Constantius

» Werewolves in Sydney
Need Info about the Werewolf Ritual Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 6:08 am by 6Earz

» Ritual to communicate with animals
Need Info about the Werewolf Ritual Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 11:52 am by lukasondris

» Can vampires chew gum?
Need Info about the Werewolf Ritual Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 8:31 pm by DedicationToVampire2

» Thoughts and ruminations (Long read, but hopefully worth it. Help asked at the end)
Need Info about the Werewolf Ritual Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 10:31 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon
Need Info about the Werewolf Ritual Vote_lcapNeed Info about the Werewolf Ritual Voting_barNeed Info about the Werewolf Ritual Vote_rcap 
Blasphemous
Need Info about the Werewolf Ritual Vote_lcapNeed Info about the Werewolf Ritual Voting_barNeed Info about the Werewolf Ritual Vote_rcap 
darkdiela5
Nightshade
Sebastian
Charm Moonchild
burningangel1
vampireloard
Torilei Denali
Detralmus