Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Number of visitors
Latest topics
» Why do you want to be a Vampire?
Territory Issues  Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 4:03 am by Peaceseeker

» WEREWOLF RITUAL
Territory Issues  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 3:39 am by 6Earz

» Elevator Ritual
Territory Issues  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 10:43 am by Crow

» Tell me your experiences conducting the werewolf ritual
Territory Issues  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 8:37 am by Constantius

» Werewolves in Sydney
Territory Issues  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 6:08 am by 6Earz

» Ritual to communicate with animals
Territory Issues  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 11:52 am by lukasondris

» Can vampires chew gum?
Territory Issues  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 8:31 pm by DedicationToVampire2

» Thoughts and ruminations (Long read, but hopefully worth it. Help asked at the end)
Territory Issues  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 10:31 am by lukasondris

» Rune Magick
Territory Issues  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 5:30 pm by Uktena

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon
Territory Issues  Vote_lcapTerritory Issues  Voting_barTerritory Issues  Vote_rcap 
Blasphemous
Territory Issues  Vote_lcapTerritory Issues  Voting_barTerritory Issues  Vote_rcap 
darkdiela5
Nightshade
Sebastian
Charm Moonchild
burningangel1
vampireloard
Torilei Denali
Detralmus
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Wed May 15, 2019 4:05 am

Territory Issues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightshade

Nightshade

Territory Issues  Empty
PostSubject: Territory Issues    Territory Issues  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:27 pm

A lot of people think that werewolves and vampires hate each other and la de da. That is all fiction they don't hate each other, Like any type of animal they will have territory, depending where is something else. Both the vampire and werewolf have certain areas they flock to, and if one flock runs into another things can get ugly. Imagine them as two groups of supernatural gangs keeping track of their territory and who and want frequents it. If one would enter the others territory they other will watch that one group, just to make sure they don't do anything. Yes they are both considered creatures of the night and all. But in truth they are very different.

And not all werewolves get along with vampires, and vise-versa. So its not about hating or liking each other its mainly territory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
darkdiela5

darkdiela5

Territory Issues  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Issues    Territory Issues  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:52 am

could you gives me the links or websites that provide the resource for this post? I know all member couldn't re-edit their post again after certain period so I could help put it for you since you might spent lots time posting it and I found the info is fine/valid. but AGAIN, Put the links or citations for future posts, I had seen your previous posts before, they had the citation/links. well done and thanks, so I think you might know the cites for this one too.

for any random posts that breaks the rules will be removed. we don't mean to discourage members but as a reminder to follow the rules.

thanks for your co-operation. Smile

Nightshade

Nightshade

Territory Issues  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Issues    Territory Issues  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:23 am

I would gladly though this is my own research done for about 3 years, and this is mainly what I came up with. I just mainly looked to the old myths about both of the creatures, I will find the links to the resourse I used Though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Territory Issues  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Issues    Territory Issues  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Territory Issues
Page 1 of 1