New Wamphry Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts. NOTE: This is NOT the original Wamphry Shadows.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

----------

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

---------- Empty
PostSubject: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2019 8:00 pm

-

Last edited by Deleted on Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 7:59 pm

Immortality wrote:
I believe I am the cause of the site shutting down. I bought their book, because they seemed legit. They seemed to have real information on vampires and the occult. So I bought their book. Coincidentally they said "Oh we've been attacked, so the distribution of the books will be postponed. So I'm like "Ok.. I'll wait". Then a year goes by. I'm seriously doubting whether they are real or not. So I'm messaging the admins...NO RESPONSE. I keep messaging.. No response. At this point I make a public post exposing them for what they are (scammers) and then I get off. One day later.. I cant seem to login. Oh trust me, I know my password. So the only real conclusion here is, is that they changed my password or blocked me from logging into my account. Little did they know I had a different account, so I logged into that one, and told everybody what happened to my account. And that day, they deleted the forum. So I think I was the cause of that and I don't feel any remorse for it. I still believe one can become a regular vampire though. I'm confused as to why they would scam us. It's ok though. Because I've found something else extraordinarily more amazing than regular vampirism. True. Immortality. Twisted Evil

Hello, Immortality! Apologies for the late response, I've not been in town for a while. And thank you for sharing this! I am honestly not surprised, I figured it was something of this nature. For all the years I've known the site, it has cycled through Admins that were.."sketchy" in one way or another. I had remembered being interested in the book they spoke of, but I also saw people complaining that they never received the product. It is honestly a shame, because the site had so much good history and a strong community, but the admins were scammers who took advantage of our common interests.

I unfortunately was barely on the website, so I can't really add much to the community myself. I can only hope some of the people from the original site come back so that they can once more have a space to share their knowledge.

I'm really sorry that they scammed you like they did, that's honestly really infuriating! Even though we lost a lot with the site being shut down, I'm glad they were exposed for what they are.
Back to top Go down
https://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 5:50 pm

-

Last edited by Deleted on Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 7:46 am

Think I joined up with the original Wamphry Shadows some time in 2014, so seeing it disappear the way it did was a real shock. The whole situation still feels really bizarre to me, and I only ever really discussed my thoughts with another user in private messages. See, when I first joined, the site was pretty barren; very little discussion of any substance went on between users and there was next to no practical information for how an beginner could get results out of the occult (which, at the time, included me).

Then the admin began talking about an A-Z guide, purported to be the absolute solution to vampirism as a goal. By this point I had given up on physical immortality and started my work on psychic vampirism through the literature of a group who are currently flying under the radar. If I remember correctly, the post talking about the guide was up for a good year before they began asking for money, but I know for a fact that they could have started selling these promises years prior and still garnered attention, because this is literal vampirism we're talking about. The fact that the site was up for so long before they asked for anything makes very little sense. Even little things - I still have emails from Sebastian after having payed for my copy contacting me unprovoked to check whether I had received a tracking number; surely if it was a simple scam, they wouldn't bother keeping up pretences if they already have the money. It's the reason that I keep coming back, even now, because there would have been so many easier ways of pulling it off without the amount of effort they seemed to put into it. I recognise, also, that this could just be wishful thinking.

What annoys me most is that there were an awful lot of very useful articles written by users by the time the site went down, some of which I wrote myself. In shutting down the website, they shut down a resource and a community. I'm not social by any stretch of the imagination, but everyone involved in Wamphry Shadows had similar reasons to be interacting with one another, whether that was sharing ritual formula, magickal discoveries and observations, or just to express their frustration at wanting so desperately something that the rest of the world said couldn't exist.

Part of me hopes that more old faces swing by and help to rebuild what was lost, and part of me hopes that this entire mess can stay buried; scam or not, I'm still kept awake night after night wondering if this could have all been played out differently.
Back to top Go down
DC.

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 6:25 am

I want not to dig filled graves, but know they that they are filled of good cause.

I sympathise - your appearance revitalises my faith, so I have left this message to you. I should not.

Fools played with what they shouldn't.

Do go on with your lives.
Back to top Go down
Regis

Regis

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 7:26 pm

I had a feeling it may be something like this, but I keep hoping nevertheless.
That being said, I feel like it is safe to say we all knew the risks of buying the book when we purchased it.
A friend and I also bought the book and have yet to receive it.

I'll be patient and keep waiting, but I won't be upset or shocked if it doesn't turn up. I knew what I was getting into.
I have no regrets, whatever the outcome may be Smile
Back to top Go down
sandy_1122*

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Wamphry shadows exposed    ---------- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 5:56 pm

Well if u all are taking about the "scam" they have done..lemme share something. I was really close to the Jake nd especially Sebastian. Infact Sebastian and I dated nd I loved him more than anything tbh but he nd his brother Jake are the biggest assholes I've ever met. After 5 months of dating Sebastian suddenly Abandoned me nd left without any word. I called him so many times but he blocked me from everywhere.. nd u all might wanna know what made him do that.. well that is JAKE. Yea the admin.
So.. one day I successfully reached to Jake nd he responded on WhatsApp and ya all wanna know what he did? He asked me for "inappropriate stuff".
I decided to quit nd move on, so I've been scammed nd so did my emotions. I'm still in depression as I loved Sebastian so deeply. I will never forgive them.
I'm in tears as I'm writing this message, these guys played with me ND broke me.
Acc to my sources.. Sebastian just played with my feelings to mess with Jake nd just after 1-2 months after our breakup he started to date another girl, she's also from Jake's clan.. where as me.. I'm.still suffering nd taking pills for my depression nd PTSD.
I highly doubt they are "vampires" tjey are just a bunch of assholes... Trust me. I was a simple 19yo girl nd these assholes gave me so much trauma nd took away my innocence. My mind my heart is shattered in million pieces.
Me telling about all of this is a risky move for me but I have to tell you all as ya all deserve to know.
These guys are pathetic and cold hearted. They "mock" mortals tbh.. they say mortals are shite.
So yea.. we all are better off without them.

-regards
sandy
Back to top Go down
Regis

Regis

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 10:56 pm

I can't say whether or not they're speaking the truth on what they said, but I'll continue to believe it until I have solid proof of the opposite.
In any case, that's not what this site is for.
This site is for preserving and reconstructing the information the old site provided.
I'm sorry you had to go through what you went through though Sad
Back to top Go down
[Banned User]

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Message to all    ---------- Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 9:15 pm

[Banned.]

Last edited by Admin on Fri May 15, 2020 7:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Regis

Regis

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 3:03 pm

Glad to see you're still with us Jake. I'm more or less convinced that most of the people on here, including myself, are pretty content with waiting and being patient.

As for Sandy, I figured there were two sides to that story. Regardless, it isn't something that really concerns us. I say everyone just let the two of them settle it between themselves.
This forum is meant to preserve the knowledge of the old forum and get in contact with the admins again if possible. Since Jake is here, at least one of those objectives has been met.
Back to top Go down

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 7:30 pm

-

Last edited by Deleted on Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Admin
Admin
Admin

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 1:55 am

sandy_1122* wrote:
Well if u all are taking about the "scam" they have done..lemme share something.  I was really close to the Jake nd especially Sebastian. Infact Sebastian and I dated nd I loved him more than anything tbh but he nd his brother Jake are the biggest assholes I've ever met. After 5 months of dating Sebastian suddenly Abandoned me nd left without any word. I called him so many times but he blocked me from everywhere.. nd u all might wanna know what made him do that.. well that is JAKE. Yea the admin.
So.. one day I successfully reached to Jake nd he responded on WhatsApp and ya all wanna know what he did? He asked me for "inappropriate stuff".
I decided to quit nd move on, so I've been scammed nd so did my emotions. I'm still in depression as I loved Sebastian so deeply. I will never forgive them.
I'm in tears as I'm writing this message, these guys played with me ND broke me.
Acc to my sources.. Sebastian just played with my feelings to mess with Jake nd just after 1-2 months after our breakup he started to date another girl, she's also from Jake's clan.. where as me.. I'm.still suffering nd taking pills for my depression nd PTSD.
I highly doubt they are "vampires" tjey are just a bunch of assholes... Trust me. I was a simple 19yo girl nd these assholes gave me so much trauma nd took away my innocence. My mind my heart is shattered in million pieces.
Me telling about all of this is a risky move for me but I have to tell you all as ya all deserve to know.
These guys are pathetic and cold hearted. They "mock" mortals tbh.. they say mortals are shite.
So yea.. we all are better off without them.

-regards
sandy

Sandy,

This seems like a very distressing issue, and I'm sorry that you, Sebastian, and Jake are going through these issues. I would agree with Regis, however, that personal conflict should be left out of the public forum and rather resolved in private. I am extremely open to discussing issues we all face in our real lives--perhaps, though, in a different thread--as we are a community, after all. We should be able to discuss with one another issues that affect us, positively or negatively, in our daily lives. However, these issues seem to extend beyond the community and are causing conflict rather than commune and empathy.

If this were a simple argument, I would merely ask you to take it elsewhere, however given the context of what was said, this information may or may not have a huge impact on the community. It seems that between you and Jake, there is opposing information being given about one another. You claim that Jake and Sebastian are not real vampires. I would certainly hope this is not mere slander from heightened emotions, and if there is any legitimacy to your claim, the burden of proof would fall onto you. You claim that they are not as they say, and if you are to make such bold claims that affect the community, it is only something that can be taken into consideration if you can provide proof besides word of mouth. I do not wish you to go seeking out any information that could put you in harm's way, thus it is not my intention to force you to prove your words. However, I will say that your words may not hold weight here as long as it is merely one's word over another.

JakeCarlson wrote:
No Immortality you are not the reason for that we deleted the forum, and neither you were scammed.
We were always around and inspecting. If it is true that you are the reason since we posted the advertisement for the A-Z guide until the moment of the forum deletion it was over 1-2 years and many people before you entered the forum slandering us and causing a scene around yet the forum was still UP and RUNNING so not it is not simply your post that deleted the forum or whatever you did at all we simply did not care.
How were you not scammed?
Do you really think we care about the $50? or couple of hundreds we collected from selling the book? Please think twice! But, still, think also is the price of immortality would be that Cheap?! $50? I guess not! The price paid was not but a test to the belief we only want a few chosen and that is the true price you will have to pay for it... FAITH!
These people who worked hard on keeping this community UP and running. Those who waited for this book and still waiting not giving up hope those who bought this with their heart not money or Lifeless materialistic shit. Those who really think they have been scammed I guess you paid your price for being at the wrong place and wrong time and if you are seeking a refund no we will not refund you and consider it a scam if you want you paid a price for us observing so hard on every single member in the community so hard to filter them to the remaining few.

As for the rest few chosen one I Will be contacting them personally ONE by ONE to finally get what they truly paid for and get what they truly earned and deserve!

In case you are all wondering who is this? This is JAKE CARLSON admin of the old Wamphry shadows and founder!
Yes Sandy It is Jake, yes you dark Witch IT is JAKE I did break your heart indeed I did ask you for inappropriate stuff you wanna know why? Let me put it to public since you took the first step to expose it in public so I won't hesitate to follow your steps...
Sandy was the love bird the black witch who fell in love with my brother Sebastian who led him off our path and was the wrong choice for him who he for a while forgot about his cause and family so I had to bring him back to his awareness to his enlightenment, Sandy also is a member of the clan the very IMP part she never mentioned and a member of the family who the family fought so hard to keep her with us and she never accepted but to be the enemy to all of us. So what did I do? I asked her for inappropriate stuff when she spoke to me asking me to convince Sebastian of getting back to her so what did I do? I had to prove my brother she ain't worth it so I ASKED FOR A NUDE.. and what she did? She simply sent so I just had this simple proof to my brother that she is NOT the love of his life. NOT HIS FLAME that he was willing to sell out the family for! BUT SHE IS THE WITCH that he must be aware of.

I really do not want to go into more details and expose the family any longer
So the conclusion to all of this
1- who thinks they are scammed YES you are scammed live with that
2- who had the patience and believed in us and still do you will be contacted to gain your reward
3- Whoever is here to play the role of the superhero who eliminated the wamphry Shadows community and destroyed it I suggest you keep on dreaming we still exist and we will always you, on the other hand, will die and perish soon with your unrecognized heroic act.
4- Sandy Fuck OFF

Blessed be
Jake Carlson

Jake, 

I am not choosing any side or wishing to resolve conflicts between the two of you, so the words I've said to Sandy apply to you as well. The information you've provided about Sandy has not been proven nor disproven, so I believe a 'one word over another' argument here is not productive. I myself am not one of the original buyers of the book, nor did the two of us ever converse, so I have no bias for or against your words. I will say, however, that for both you and Sandy, there is no proof on whether you are or aren't who you both say you are. For all any of us know, you could be someone impersonating the original Jake. It simply cannot be certain either way due to the shutdown, and it is entirely up to the individuals on this site to make their choice on what to believe. 

From that thought, I would implore you the find a way to provide some sort of proof that you are the original Jake. Perhaps a private conversation between you and another person that could be confirmed, or some other way that you would not mind sharing publicly. I'd implore you to create a post and discuss in length why you shut down the original site, if you were in fact the original creator and in charge of the shutdown. By no means do you have to prove yourself, but it would certainly help your legitimacy as no one can be certain as of now. I will be the person to speak up for everyone by saying that some skepticism and questioning is in everyone's right due to the site shutting down without any warning or regards to former members. No one should be condemned for being skeptical when the website was completely down for months and is only here now because I decided to resurrect it. Once more, you do not have to prove anything and if you feel you do not need to explain yourself to anyone,  that's within your right. However, I think it would serve in your best interest.
Back to top Go down
[Banned User]

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 3:52 pm

[Banned.]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 5:36 pm

sandy1122* wrote:
And one more thing.. SEBASTIAN IS NOT A VAMPIRE. HE IS HUMAN😂
He is in Jake's contact for "17 FUCKING YEARS"
AND he is still mortal 😂

Sebastian is human .. idk who told you guys that he was a vampire.
IF YOU WANT A PROOF OF SEBASTIAN BEING A HUMAN, WELL AGAIN EMAIL ME AND I HAVE PLENTY OF PROOFS!

So of even Sebastian black couldn't become a vampire even tho he waited for 17 years.. well then I don't know what you guys are expecting for yourselves. Smile

Sirius wrote:
Hey. First of all jake is a real bitch. I have seen literal proofs in front of my eyes and I have felt that. Sandy suffered so much just because of jake and sebastian. These guy made sandy involved in demonic witchcraft and stuff and even manipulated her to sell her soul to a non existant entity. Sandy went into depression,  she and Sebastian even dated and Sandy loved him...but who knew he will be so disgusting and literally fucked up lunatic guy. She suffered just because of him. She faced a lot of trauma and she was still in college. Sebastain ran away.left her and everything what jake said to Sebastain to do stuff like so horrible stuff all by just making Sebastain think he'll let him become a vampire...if jake is reading This you bitch asshole what do you really want? What do you get by harassing someone?  I have seen how hard it was for her...demonic stuff...dark thoughts filling...jjake finds a way to manipulate anyone...he uses subliminal unconscious tactics to make anyone do anything. This might seem rude but I really want to see jake burn in hell fire forever and may he be tortured everyday and the same way he did to Sandy. His prophecy blah blah...bullshit...he's a moron...if I continue to describe how horrible things he ever did... its tooo much...around like 200% and more. Jake is a disgusting soul, may he be scattered in peices just like he did to every single soul! all of these words are still less to describe him and his stupid moronic asshole acts

Sandy, 

my own personal opinion on this issue is irrelevant in this case. I personally did not buy the book nor did I have any expectations from the original Admins. I only re-opened this site in order to help preserve all the information that was lost. Personally, I was more interested in other topics within the forum not related to vampirism. I did not open this site in the hopes of gaining anything from the original Admins. If you want to provide whatever proof you claim through email for others who ask, that's between you and whoever chooses to message you. Your contribution may be helpful in that case for people who are looking for that information. Beyond that, I think it's fair to say that this topic is getting out of hand with you giving out personal information and insults unrelated to the context. It is not productive for this thread or the people here. It's become even worse now because it's transparent to me that you've opened up this other account "Sirius" and are pretending like you and them are two different people. 

I'm sorry for the struggles that are happening between you all, and I really hope they can be resolved. I have no personal issue against you, and I'm glad you're willing to share information if you feel people are getting scammed. However, as an Admin I cannot allow you to continue spamming messages like this in the thread out of anger. Speaking about how you've been wronged within your personal relationship is simply not productive here. This second account you've created will also be terminated as well. I won't allow spamming with multiple accounts like this and I'd ask you to refrain from doing so in the future, lest you risk getting banned. You are more than welcome to keep contributing to the website if you can contribute relevant information.
Back to top Go down
Regis

Regis

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 5:47 pm

Well done Phoebe. Got to just before I did. It seems that Sirius was probably another account by Sandy. I was just looking into it when you got here xD

But as Phoebe stated, please refrain from settling personal conflicts in the public forums. Private messaging/DM's are there for a reason. I respectfully ask that you use them.

This site is for preserving the info from the old site, both vampiric and otherwise. Let's not deviate from that purpose.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 7:25 pm

sandy1122* wrote:
Well no.. Sirius is my brother and he have been with me throughout this journey, so yeah believe what you all want to.  Without seeing any proof don't come to an conclusion, if u wanna see if I'm making other account them contact me and I'll show you all everything.

So don't say anything without knowing anything.

____________________________________________________Image____________________________________________________

---------- Ip11

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to discuss proof, you and you supposed "brother" both posted from the same IP address as the Jake account. I will only post this so as not to expose your personal information, but this is one of many reasons that I knew all three accounts of these are yours. I'm not sure why you chose to do this, perhaps it was out of boredom during this worldwide pandemic and hoping to seek attention, but you'll have to seek it elsewhere. You will be banned. You not only created fake drama between three different accounts, but you also led good people astray that are seeking real information about the past admins. You continuously lie about your own identity and even age when it is obvious to everyone that you're much younger than you say. Your immaturity shows even through your writing, and is in fact writing I'd expect out of a 10-13 year-old over someone who claims to be much older, even if English is not their first language. 

You will not get any further attention from me, as you clearly are lacking it in whatever home environment you're in. It is pathetic that you've created a fake drama for no reason.

By later in the day for my time, you will be banned. Feel free to say whatever you wish in the meantime, because all of your messages will be getting deleted. Anything else you choose to say will be pointless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

----------
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Wamphry Shadows :: General Discussion :: Debate Section-
Jump to: