New Wamphry Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts. NOTE: This is NOT the original Wamphry Shadows.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Dark Meditation Technique

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
snomeD88

A Dark Meditation Technique Empty
PostSubject: A Dark Meditation Technique   A Dark Meditation Technique Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 4:24 pm

Hey ALL! New and old members of Wamphry Shadows. I was quite upset with the old sites termination but I am glad Phoebe has started the new one. I had been a member of the old Wamphry since 2012! Anyways here's an old post given to us by an old member. Blessed be.

Dark Meditation Technique: Original post by an old Wamphry member (name forgotten)

*Repeat as needed*
Sit or lay down in a comfortable position in a place that you will not be bothered.  Visualize a thick cloud of dark energy (DE) & breathe it in through the nose,  mouth, or both.  Take it into your lungs with one deep inhale, while keeping your mind calm and focused.  Try to be completely still and relaxed.  Envision the DE entering your lungs then exhale calmly & slowly without releasing the DE.  Instead picture it flowing everywhere; through your veins, arms, legs, head, skin, organs, brain, cells, etc..

-When the DE is exhaled picture it turning into a flow type of liquid-state.
-If you feel like the DE stops flowing it means you've reached your limit and you may RELAX.
-Do this for a few days/weeks/months or for as long as needed until you're as comfortable with DE as you are with your own hands.
Back to top Go down
Regis

Regis

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meditation Technique   A Dark Meditation Technique Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 5:29 pm

Thanks for the info snome!
Back to top Go down
snomeD88

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meditation Technique   A Dark Meditation Technique Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 9:09 pm

Regis wrote:
Thanks for the info snome!

Of course :J I'll continue to post any knowledge that i withhold from our old site
Back to top Go down
Regis

Regis

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meditation Technique   A Dark Meditation Technique Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 12:58 pm

Any info you've got would be useful! Post as much as you can when you get the chance Smile
Back to top Go down
sandy_1122*

PostSubject: Admin?   A Dark Meditation Technique Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 5:43 pm

Jake n Sebastian are present in this forum?
Back to top Go down
snomeD88

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meditation Technique   A Dark Meditation Technique Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 12:43 am

sandy_1122* wrote:
Jake n Sebastian are present in this forum?

Haha no, Jake & Sebastian are not here from what I know. I will be posting content that I have gathered from them and other respected members of the old website soon though!
Back to top Go down
Regis

Regis

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meditation Technique   A Dark Meditation Technique Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 3:11 pm

Seems like Jake is back judging by the post he made.
That being said, I think we should definitely keep making more posts about the info from the old site Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meditation Technique   A Dark Meditation Technique Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 2:22 am

snomeD88 wrote:
Hey ALL! New and old members of Wamphry Shadows. I was quite upset with the old sites termination but I am glad Phoebe has started the new one. I had been a member of the old Wamphry since 2012! Anyways here's an old post given to us by an old member. Blessed be.

Dark Meditation Technique: Original post by an old Wamphry member (name forgotten)

*Repeat as needed*
Sit or lay down in a comfortable position in a place that you will not be bothered.  Visualize a thick cloud of dark energy (DE) & breathe it in through the nose,  mouth, or both.  Take it into your lungs with one deep inhale, while keeping your mind calm and focused.  Try to be completely still and relaxed.  Envision the DE entering your lungs then exhale calmly & slowly without releasing the DE.  Instead picture it flowing everywhere; through your veins, arms, legs, head, skin, organs, brain, cells, etc..

-If you feel like the DE stops flowing it means you've reached your limit and you may RELAX.
-Do this for a few days/weeks/months or for as long as needed until you're as comfortable with DE as you are with your own hands.

Thank you so much for your help, snomeD88! I appreciate you sharing this with others.
Back to top Go down
https://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com
Ciri

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meditation Technique   A Dark Meditation Technique Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 2:56 pm

snomeD88 wrote:
dark energy (DE).

YOU FUCKING THIEF!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ciri

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meditation Technique   A Dark Meditation Technique Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 3:00 pm

Ciri wrote:
snomeD88 wrote:
dark energy (DE).

YOU FUCKING THIEF!!!!!

You can't kill or harm what is already dead.

What is the death of spirituality?

Assumption
Back to top Go down
Ciri

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meditation Technique   A Dark Meditation Technique Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 3:14 pm

snomeD88 wrote:

*Repeat as needed*

Sorry for causing you untold suffering. Sometimes I don't know my own strength. It's not a choise it's a fact of my ''biology'' let's call it.

I am an O.B.E or Lady of Time and Space.

Deeply sorry to the Council, The Academy. Rose and her bestie Smile

The Pack ''Rawr Xd''

If I ever cross the line again then kill me. But I AM Immortal
Back to top Go down
Regis

Regis

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meditation Technique   A Dark Meditation Technique Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 9:06 pm

Ciri, please refrain from using profane language against members without good reason. From what I can tell, he didn't steal anything, nor did he claim that this writing was his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Meditation Technique   A Dark Meditation Technique Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dark Meditation Technique
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Wamphry Shadows :: Magick :: General Magick-
Jump to: