New Wamphry Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts. NOTE: This is NOT the original Wamphry Shadows.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Invocation of Lilith

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Regis

Regis

Invocation of Lilith Empty
PostSubject: Invocation of Lilith   Invocation of Lilith Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 3:23 pm

NOTE: This was not created or written by me. This was created by Mr. Jake, Ms. Charm Moonchild, Mr. Sebastian, and the other admins of the old site. This is just information I managed to preserve from the old site.

The text here has been mostly copied word from word with the intent to preserve the old information in the truest form possible. Any spelling mistakes and/or grammatical errors that are seen here were intentionally left there so as to allow the information to be presented in its truest, unaltered form that it was available in on the old site.

DISCLAIMER:
This information is meant for individuals aged 18 or older.
As with all rituals, activities and information on this site, you do it at your own risk.
New Wamphry Shadows and myself are not responsible for any injury, physical or mental trauma, or any other hardship or misfortune that occurs as a result of performing any rituals posted on this site.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"alright first of all to mention to all of you, this ritual that is about to be posted here is only meant for adults. not a single soul who is underage is supposed to practice this. this is not an advise but a WARNING!

This ritual is pretty much easy to proceed but very difficult on the after math. It is the invocation of lilith/ or Visiting lilith Ritual. It is extremely dangerous and only done by who has their desire as hard as stone. Now first of all what is needed to know that lilith is the mother of all vampirism, she founded Vampirsm on earth and all the credit of vampires goes back to her. She was the first vampire and only those who are lucky enough are turned by her.

Lilith isn't the only one to be considered as a vamp but also a succubi. She a sex goddess and when she is invoke or you are taken to her, you might be demanded to have sex with her or any one of her servant. Therefore
it is required before you attempt this ritual is to have Sex with your partner, whether a boy to have with his girl or the other way around. Now if the person is single or couldn't have sex, he or she is supposed then to practice any sexual act before the attempt of the ritual. This is one of the reasons to why this ritual is only for adult. No one should attempt it without this, it is a complete waste of time or horrible failure then. Any act where it result on ejecting sexual body fluids counts, for example masturbation.

So after this is done, which is between midnight and 3 am, you should head to the bathroom and turn the lights off. And enchant the following

I invoke you, mother of the darkness!
I invoke you, mother of the night!
Let your angels of inspiration open my heart,
Let your angels of courage fly inside.
I shall make a golden cradle
To make a place for courage.
I shall make a place for courage.
I shall make a golden fire
To warm courage inside.
I shall put my hands in your lap
For you to bless and use.
I shall put my heart in your lap
To be caressed by your blessing hands.
To grow courageous with your use
To put high purpose in my heart.
Inanna, Lady of the evening star,
Inanna, Lady of the morning star,
Study my words.
May courage dwell inside my soul.
As you have dwelt in the Great Above.
May courage dwell my soul.
As you have dwelt in the Great Below.
May courage dwell in my soul and in my destiny.
Make it so.
Make it so.
Make it so.

Then you say

SHEM - HAM - FORASH

and keep on repeating these words infront of a mirror
13 times

not loudly and not quietly fair toned voice volume is okay.

Now there are two parts for this ritual, depending on the results.
If by then something took place after the finishing of this part, its good.
But if not, it is better.

If something happened, means you will witness Liliths Lamia, lilith's daughters, who shall attend to take you to her.

If nothing happened it is even better.

After repeating

shem ham forash, for 13 times, you say

and i shall be waiting

and go to bed immediately. You dont shower after sex you dont drink or eat, you go directly to bed.
Now you attend and wait during the night what shall happen during your sleep.
Now results are 95 percent guaranteed but who knows.

Now if nothing happens at night, the next part of the ritual is supposed to take place.

So next night you also must have a sexual practice again, like the last time. And then go to a room where you are all alone, when you are very exhausted and sleepy. Now there you must have only one thing in addition to the things you did last time. You lay or preferably sit in a comfortable position in bed, with darkness all around and you chant what was mentioned above.

Now you must have Liliths sigil with you. Have the only light focused upon the sigil. Darkness must be around but the only light is pointed onto the sigil and you stare upon it. And that would be it you simple stare upon the ritual, until you taken away.
And this would happen a 100%.

Now during your visit to Lilith, your offering is Semen and blood. And for the two things no much info to be applied.
FEAR IS FORBIDDEN AND WHATEVER YOU ARE COMANDED BY LILITH YOU OBEY.
So obedience and bravery are the only two rules for this ritual.

The sigil is posted along with the ritual.
Good luck."

----------------------------------------------

(Lilith's Sigil is below)

Invocation of Lilith Lilith13

Last edited by Regis on Tue May 12, 2020 3:27 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding sigil image. Edited forward text.)
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Invocation of Lilith   Invocation of Lilith Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 7:29 pm

For all it's worth, I do have a little experience working with Lilith that might prove useful to anyone considering working with her.

Firstly, and this is true with all evocations/invocations that I have taken part in, it is important for the practitioner to know what to expect. It's very unlikely that there will be any physical appearance from the entity, and any communication will be 'imagined'. During the ritual, while you are waiting for those communications, observe your mind's landscape from an objective standpoint. Allow your internal monologue to wander outside of your control and know that any thoughts that come to you are from the entity that is being worked with. Real magick isn't often flashy and in your face, it's an exclusively mental affair.

Although visual stimulation shouldn't be expected, when you close your eyes and focus on letting your mind wander, you are allowing the entity an avenue to communicate with you. When I worked with Naamah, she appeared to me as a singular, feminine eye and never revealed her full face or form. She was able to appear like this because I let my mind wander and that is what it settled upon. Imagination is so pivotal in your magick, but because of this any knowledge you have surrounding the spirit will colour your experience: this is one of the reasons it can be best to go in 'blind'. Tools such as black mirrors can also give you an ambiguous stimuli to focus on that will allow you to project the experience on to (and for the spirit to manifest through).

Lastly, I would say that this ritual looks more like an evocation than an invocation - an invocation is almost like a possession that allows the spirit to influence you and for you to take on aspects of their archetype, while an evocation is more of a summoning or a meeting between you and the spirit. It's not a massively important difference, but if you want to do further research before jumping into anything heavy it's a good idea to be using the right search terms.

I hope that's helpful. I haven't used this particular exercise in a long time and didn't have great success when I did, but I feel a lot more experienced now than I was back then so who knows. Any questions, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Regis

Regis

PostSubject: Re: Invocation of Lilith   Invocation of Lilith Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 11:38 pm

Thanks for the input Crow! I'm glad you were able to provide a bit more clarity to all this. As for the invocation/evocation part, you may be right. That being said, I merely copied the name of the thread from the site on to here. I had the info stored in documents that were named after the title of the thread on the site.
On the original WS forums, the thread was called "Invocation of Lilith," so I merely named it as such for the sake of authenticity. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ciri

PostSubject: Re: Invocation of Lilith   Invocation of Lilith Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 3:03 am

Regis wrote:
SHEM - HAM - FORASH

and keep on repeating these words infront of a mirror
13 times...

The first word here is actually hebrew and for those who have read The Dark Texts know that The Demons and the hebrews have been at war for centuries.

If you do indeed use this ritual to ''Summon'' Lilith Herself, knowing her personally, I can assure you that the only thing you'll get from this ritual is your ass kicked.

EDIT:

Oh and the sigil depicted here is not actually Lilith's Sigil. She doesn't have a Sigil
Back to top Go down
Regis

Regis

PostSubject: Re: Invocation of Lilith   Invocation of Lilith Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 9:12 pm

I've never tried the ritual myself, but I've never worked with Lilith in a large way. Has anyone tried this ritual and been able to see what its results are?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invocation of Lilith   Invocation of Lilith Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invocation of Lilith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Wamphry Shadows :: Magick :: Vampirism-
Jump to: