New Wamphry Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts. NOTE: This is NOT the original Wamphry Shadows.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

----------

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

---------- Empty
PostSubject: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 10:18 pm

-

Last edited by Deleted on Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 10:46 pm

DedicationToVampire2 wrote:
Hey guys. It's been a fun time, but sorry to say, I will be leaving. I will be going on my own path to immortality, and no, it won't be any vampire blood sucking or any of that physical immortality. I will be leaving the wamphry shadows and vampire community, to embark on an even greater path, a truly infinite immortal path. I will be leaving and it's not because I think wamphry shadows is a scam. Ok maybe I do think it's a scam. I believe my money has been taken from me by these scammers. Maybe I do think it's a scam, but even then, if these vampires were real, and were truly giving us the books, they aren't truly immortal. They can still die if there was an injury to the brain or heart. And if you really think about it, they would be wiped out by humanity in the future, or tested on. They would soon find out about their existence, no matter how many documents or fake id's they have. (because they never grow old) They would also be susceptible to disasters like asteroids or the sun going supernova, stuff like that. Jake or Sebastian or whoever will be here, I do not want a refund, you can keep the money. Goodbye to you all, you were all great and good luck on your path.

Completely understandable decision, DedicationToVampire2. It's a shame to see you go, because you seem like a great person to have in the forum. I hope you find whatever you're looking for in the future. Please take care to keep an open mind in your studies and searches. The reasons you give against immortality apply to any other physical being, not just vampires. The immortality that you seek and speak of, that you call "true immortality" which transcends natural disasters and future technical advancements, will be something difficult to find an answer to and, in my own opinion, impossible as long as you seek that answer within a physical sense. I would advise you to look into dark arts that go beyond what is physical, such as astral studies and matters of the psyche. I think you will have more luck finding what you seek there. I wish you all the best in this, and I truly hope you find what you're looking for.
Back to top Go down
https://wamphryshadows.forumotion.com
Regis

Regis

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 11:41 am

I understand your decision to leave. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. If you ever find a way to gain the immortality that you speak of, try to come back and let us know. There are many, including myself, who may be interested in the information you find.
It was great to have you on here. Take care Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

---------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----------   ---------- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

----------
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Wamphry Shadows :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: