New Wamphry Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts. NOTE: This is NOT the original Wamphry Shadows.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hellou again, everyone :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciri

Hellou again, everyone :) Empty
PostSubject: Hellou again, everyone :)   Hellou again, everyone :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 2:53 pm

I was NotsoFE/Persistenceiskey back in the old forums ''years'' ago.

I remember Sebastian and that all my memory goes.

I was told to write ''Force you to write''

I am Ciri of Skellege. I'm a Witcher. Yeah, murmur it up Smile You nice to me I nice to you. That's how it will go.

Oh and unblock my account Viktor. You filthy fucking half-breed

*mockingly* ''How did he know that?''

How do I know this? Simple. I AM Amelia. Yes, that amelia Jason you perv Smile

''Newblood fetch me a pitcher of water.''

Get *belch* fucked Viktor

Yeah, murmur it up d-bags. Smile

Anyway. Just wanted to say I'm back and I'm gooood. I mean realy gooood. Better than JJ anyway Wink

''Newblood I force you to stand still'' Well how the fuck am I supposed to write this post then? Yeah, I'm still typing.

Anyway. Just wanted to say hi and stuff. Nothing much.

Oh and to Viktor I deeply and humbly apologize before your vizor and personage. I mean no ill-will nor did I mean any harm to you or your ''extended family'' let's just say.

Any punishment you have I will gladly accept.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ciri

PostSubject: Re: Hellou again, everyone :)   Hellou again, everyone :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 5:53 pm

Ciri wrote:
I was NotsoFE/Persistenceiskey back in the old forums ''years'' ago.

I remember Sebastian and that all my memory goes.

I was told to write ''Force you to write''

I am Ciri of Skellege. I'm a Witcher. Yeah, murmur it up Smile You nice to me I nice to you. That's how it will go.

Oh and unblock my account Viktor. You filthy fucking half-breed

*mockingly* ''How did he know that?''

How do I know this? Simple. I AM Amelia. Yes, that amelia Jason you perv Smile

''Newblood fetch me a pitcher of water.''

Get *belch* fucked Viktor

Yeah, murmur it up d-bags. Smile

Anyway. Just wanted to say I'm back and I'm gooood. I mean realy gooood. Better than JJ anyway Wink

''Newblood I force you to stand still'' Well how the fuck am I supposed to write this post then? Yeah, I'm still typing.

Anyway. Just wanted to say hi and stuff. Nothing much.

Oh and to Viktor I deeply and humbly apologize before your vizor and personage. I mean no ill-will nor did I mean any harm to you or your ''extended family'' let's just say.

Any punishment you have I will gladly accept.

Thank you.

Anyone needs anything then my celluar number is +37253021899
Back to top Go down
Regis

Regis

PostSubject: Re: Hellou again, everyone :)   Hellou again, everyone :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 8:51 pm

I'm not quite sure who you are or what you were saying above, but if you are from the old forum, welcome. I hope you can contribute to the site! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellou again, everyone :)   Hellou again, everyone :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellou again, everyone :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Wamphry Shadows :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: