New Wamphry Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts. NOTE: This is NOT the original Wamphry Shadows.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Anyone Actually GET the Book?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Regis

Regis

Did Anyone Actually GET the Book? Empty
PostSubject: Did Anyone Actually GET the Book?   Did Anyone Actually GET the Book? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 7:32 pm

I was a member of Wamphry Shadows before it closed, and I was among those who ordered their A-Z Guide for Vampirism.
I haven't received the book yet, and neither has a friend of mine who also ordered it.
Out of curiosity, did anyone ACTUALLY get the book?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Anyone Actually GET the Book?   Did Anyone Actually GET the Book? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 6:58 pm

-

Last edited by Deleted on Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Regis

Regis

PostSubject: Re: Did Anyone Actually GET the Book?   Did Anyone Actually GET the Book? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 1:56 pm

I see. I suppose all we can do is wait. Who knows? Maybe it'll come in one day.
I do recall an instance when someone else showed considerable doubt towards the whole affair and called it all a scam, but I believe they actually refunded his money and posted screenshots showing that they did so.
Maybe something did happen to the coven. Regardless, its a pity that all that info and posting went to waste :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Anyone Actually GET the Book?   Did Anyone Actually GET the Book? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Anyone Actually GET the Book?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Wamphry Shadows :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: