New Wamphry Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts. NOTE: This is NOT the original Wamphry Shadows.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving on to the next Act

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hybrid

Moving on to the next Act Empty
PostSubject: Moving on to the next Act   Moving on to the next Act Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 7:20 am

This little back and forth between us has been fun, truly.. but now it is time for me to move on to the Next Act.

I will go my own way and you will let me. Why? Because I just won a war between ALL of ''The Covens'' without lifting a fucking finger. Now I'm not saying this to get other Vampires to desert their covens – no, no, no – don't do that, you'll be quite and absolutely fucked in every way and not in a good way..

I will go my own way and you yours. Let me go or we go to Round 2 of this little squabble as I like to call it. Only next time I won't be that lenient, yes, I was lenient the first time Smile

Act II – Let Me Go

EDIT:

- The Hybrid

lol, forgot about that. Sorry for the inconveniance

- The Hybrid
Back to top Go down

Moving on to the next Act
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Wamphry Shadows :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: