New Wamphry Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts. NOTE: This is NOT the original Wamphry Shadows.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They are still allive, they will return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AserialKrabat

They are still allive, they will return Empty
PostSubject: They are still allive, they will return    They are still allive, they will return Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 1:46 pm

I was in personal contact with two of the clan members over the last 3 years.

Jake, our Elder ( The Admin that was called Azazel) and Sebastian Black. ( same Name)

The last time I spoke to Sebastian was 8 months ago

He kept referring to constant fights that they where involved in until communication dropped out of a sudden.

I personally don´t know what happened

The only thing I know for sure that they will be back.

I have some information that I´m allowed to share, so if anyone on here is interested in getting some clarification about vampires. what they are and if they are real than pls let me know.

Kind regards

Aserial Krabat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They are still allive, they will return    They are still allive, they will return Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 7:50 pm

-

Last edited by Deleted on Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They are still allive, they will return    They are still allive, they will return Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 11:56 pm

-

Last edited by Deleted on Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Regis

Regis

PostSubject: Re: They are still allive, they will return    They are still allive, they will return Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2020 1:12 pm

Immortal has some good questions.
I'm glad to hear you've had some contact with them Aserial.
I wouldn't worry too much Immortal. From what I remember, Jake and Sebastian are quite forgiving when it comes to skepticism, as long as you don't insult them.
I believe the whole situation with that one member who got his order returned occurred after he insulted Jake and the others.
I don't recall you doing anything like that, so don't worry about it Smile

Aserial, I've contacted Phoebe (the admin) in an effort to create new sections on this server. If that works out, would you be willing to create some sections to try to rebuild the site?
I know that I will, and I imagine Immortal will do the same, but we could use all the help we can get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They are still allive, they will return    They are still allive, they will return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They are still allive, they will return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Wamphry Shadows :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: