New Wamphry Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts. NOTE: This is NOT the original Wamphry Shadows.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As Vampires and Newbloods This video is a necessary watch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciri

As Vampires and Newbloods This video is a necessary watch Empty
PostSubject: As Vampires and Newbloods This video is a necessary watch   As Vampires and Newbloods This video is a necessary watch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 7:25 am

Whether you are an Elder, A Newblood, A Student of The Dark Arts or a recurring member of The Old Wamphry Shadows then I find this video to be very interesting.

I hope this claws up the chaos I caused in the forum a day or so ago

I really do apologize.

Yuri Bezmenov - Deception Was My Job (full interview) - Search on Youtube

This interview as you can see in the desciprtion was filmed in 1984. Now If you think logically, imagine what the state of the world is today...

Even if you've seen this video before, say a year ago, then watch it again. You'll find that as you grow as a person and as a Student then your understanding will grow as well.

-------

I'm not Jake, I'm not Viktor, I am Not ''The Queen'' and I am not Dimitri

I AM LUCIFER himself.

Go ahead, ask Viktor

I really do apologize.

:-)

- Ciri
Back to top Go down
Ciri

PostSubject: Re: As Vampires and Newbloods This video is a necessary watch   As Vampires and Newbloods This video is a necessary watch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 7:27 am

Ciri wrote:
Whether you are an Elder, A Newblood, A Student of The Dark Arts or a recurring member of The Old Wamphry Shadows then I find this video to be very interesting.

I hope this claws up the chaos I caused in the forum a day or so ago

I really do apologize.

Yuri Bezmenov - Deception Was My Job (full interview) - Search on Youtube

This interview as you can see in the desciprtion was filmed in 1984. Now If you think logically, imagine what the state of the world is today...

Even if you've seen this video before, say a year ago, then watch it again. You'll find that as you grow as a person and as a Student then your understanding will grow as well.

-------

I'm not Jake, I'm not Viktor, I am Not ''The Queen'' and I am not Dimitri

I AM LUCIFER himself.

Go ahead, ask Viktor

I really do apologize.

:-)

- Ciri

KILLSHOT, Motherfuckers :-)
Back to top Go down
Ciri

PostSubject: Re: As Vampires and Newbloods This video is a necessary watch   As Vampires and Newbloods This video is a necessary watch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 7:29 am

Ciri wrote:
Ciri wrote:
Whether you are an Elder, A Newblood, A Student of The Dark Arts or a recurring member of The Old Wamphry Shadows then I find this video to be very interesting...

KILLSHOT, Motherfuckers :-)

Oh.. and I'm just playin' Viktor. You know I love you Razz
Back to top Go down
Regis

Regis

PostSubject: Re: As Vampires and Newbloods This video is a necessary watch   As Vampires and Newbloods This video is a necessary watch Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 9:03 pm

I'll give the video a watch when I get the chance. It sounds interesting, and I'm always up for learning something new.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Vampires and Newbloods This video is a necessary watch   As Vampires and Newbloods This video is a necessary watch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As Vampires and Newbloods This video is a necessary watch
Page 1 of 1