New Wamphry Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts. NOTE: This is NOT the original Wamphry Shadows.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bit on Vampires

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hybrid

A Bit on Vampires Empty
PostSubject: A Bit on Vampires   A Bit on Vampires Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:14 am

Vampires

Hello all Smile

You already, by perusing this website, know quite a bit about vampires. But for some reason they never pointed out the weaknesses, only the pros.

Here goes, I suppose..

When you complete the Nosferatu Pact or when you do the ''MOST DANGEROUS'' ritual. After a while or immediately, your transformation period will start. This lasts for 3 days and believe me when I say when they say ''cravings hit you like a bus'' it really does. Oh and about the pain, think of it like having an open fracture bone break on every bone in your body.

Have fun, lol

Classifications of vampires and number of vampires as of November, 2020:

Newblood – 1 to 99 years of being a vampire (1,372,113 of them)

Half-Blood – 100 to 499 years of being a vampire (200,489 of them)

Elder – 500 to 1999 years of being a vampire (12 of them)

Ancient One 1999 – infinity years of being a vampire. (There is only one ''Ancient One'' in existence at the moment.)

Oh, and you only become a day-walker when reaching an ''Elder'' Status...

Still want it? Smile

Now for weaknesses. You ''can'' go out into the daylight/sunlight if you want to. The same way you ''can'' swallow a roll of barbed wire. You don't actually catch fire but your astral body (Soul) does. And you have to be in complete Darkness so even if you had curtains in front of the window any ''proxy'' light/light bouncing off walls, yeah? Those still have UV rays in them so you couldn't even LOOK at daylight if you wanted to. Complete Darkness for 500 years...

Still want it? Smile

Wooden stake to the heart and twist it to the right. Would takes out even the ancient one. Yes, it's that simple. The body then ''dries'' up a little and spontaneously combusts leaving only arms and feet unsinged.

How The Elders pick and recruit new vampires.

1st off. You have to be 100% completely suicidal and have to have at least 2 suicide attemps on your belt.
2nd you have to be atleast 20 years old (This new rule went into action October 2020)

There is no three.

Still want it? Smile

Get it through your fucking idiodic piece of shit minds. VAMPIRISM IS NOT A FUCKING GAME. This is serious and you should take this serious because once you are in it you are never out of it. Stuck for all eternity. I know 4 vampires personally and all of them are so suicidal but they cannot kill themselves, not because you can't do which – hey – you can die. If you were to take a bullet to the head you would be 100% completely dead. But because The Elders won't let them die. You're sired to you coven Elders.

The Pretty Reckless, yeah? The band I mean. She's a vampire... and look at her work, specifically earlier work.

Now I won't go into powers of vampires as I don't need the pain in the ass of having a kill squad sent after me so I'm going to leave it here.

Proceed at your own risk.

Fucking idiots...

- The Hybrid
Back to top Go down
Regis

Regis

A Bit on Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bit on Vampires   A Bit on Vampires Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 9:17 pm

Vampirism isn't a game, and I want to say most of the people here are aware of it. I mean, for most of the rituals and other information posted here, there's an open disclaimer that states as much. While the warning is appreciated, being rude about it is not.
If you know a few vampires, perhaps you could get them to join this forum and share their experiences? Your claim that vampirism is "not a f*cking game," is duly noted, but experiences from vampires you actually know could help people on this site learn more about the experience of being a vampire.
Back to top Go down

A Bit on Vampires
Page 1 of 1