New Wamphry Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts. NOTE: This is NOT the original Wamphry Shadows.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Types of Vampires

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Regis

Regis

Types of Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Types of Vampires   Types of Vampires Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 11:33 pm

NOTE: This was NOT written by me. This was written by Mr. Jake, Ms. Charm, Mr. Sebastian, or the other admins. This is merely info I managed to preserve from the original site.
Enjoy Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Type of vampires/Vampire divisions

Demonic Vampires: this type of vampires are considered to be the origin to all other vampires, demonic vampires are divided into two types;

· Real Demons, and these are the source to all vampires in the world and considered the origin of the origin they are real demons who started the vampirism with Lilith or the demon offspring of these demons. Example for this kind of vampires are Lilith, Samael, and Azazel.

· Human Demonic Vampires, this kind is to be considered the second origin of the vampires and they are Vampires who have been either turned by these demons themselves or been from their own breed
or offspring, and that’s done through (succubus and incubus) when a demon have sex with a human.

Examples:
Darcula, and Cain.

Half blood vampires, and those are vampires turned by human demonic vampires, they have all the abilities and characteristics of a demonic vamp except they would be compelled by the human demonic vamp for all their lives and bounded to them.

Hybrid Vamps, this kind I won’t talk much about this type because it is so rare and very few who achieved this and at this world in this modern day there is only one Hybrid who we know about and no other. The hybrid is a mixture between the two forms of being a vampire and being a werewolf and it requires a level 5-7 dark arts master (vampire/werewolf) to accomplish this and no one is so far.

Modern day Psi, now as I said before there is a defference between a psychic and a vamp and Psi is a form of being a psychic actually any normal human being with practice could achieve being a psi, which is considered to be vamps who feed on energy instead for blood. They are not vampires what so ever, but normal people on a higher psychic ability and that’s all.

We will take into consideration here the two types of what you may become, or what we mentor you to become (demonic, and half bloods)

What are their attributes and characteristics

* They are pure blood feeding vamps, who lives upon nothing but blood.

* We don't like to say immortal because you still have the chance to die incase they were injured in their brains or heart other than that they are completly immortal.

Physical and body appearance

We are not so different from how humans look, we don't grow horns or tails for example.. simply what's different about us is the eye colors changing, and growing of fangs. As to physical shap of course it would change due to your new physical abilities as in growing muscles. Digestive, circula, nerves and other body systems: well it evolves and changes we will go into the depths of vampires anatomy how every system works and evolves how do we feed and the amounts we do in another topic.

Abilities and powers.

In short here is the list of most common abilities and powers.
- physical ability: This includes muscle power, speed and body powers
- Super hightened senses: this include super sight the ability of seeing further than average human beings and by this I mean atleast a 3 hours travelling by foot ahead of you.

Also the ability to see invisible entities with your bare eyes not only with the third eye. You would be able to make animals submit with staring them in the eyes.

Hearing ability, this includes the ability to hear super sonic and the loudest and lowest sounds a normal humans can't.

Smelling and touching (sensoring) ability I guess no need to further explain this one.

- Natural born psychic powers with any vampire or most vampires: this includes Telepathy, telekenisis, mind reading, Hypnosis and mind control and the ability of compelling lower level entities.

Now I gave you in brief about who are we and what would you become and some of our characteristics as for any further inquiries and question do ask them in the apropriate new Q&A section and we will reply to them all.

----------------------------------------------------------------

This post was copied word for word. (Spelling mistakes included haha.)
If anyone has any questions, I'll try my best to answer, but please remember that I am NOT an expert on this topic. The real experts were Mr. Jake, Ms. Charm, Mr. Sebastian, and the others.

Regards,

Regis
Back to top Go down

Types of Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Types of Vampires   Types of Vampires Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 1:48 pm

-

Last edited by Deleted on Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Regis

Regis

Types of Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Types of Vampires   Types of Vampires Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 11:35 am

I'm glad things are coming back to you Smile
Reading this again was a bit of a refresher for me too. In all honesty, I'm not sure how close we can come to the original site, but at least we can try right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Types of Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Types of Vampires   Types of Vampires Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Types of Vampires
Page 1 of 1